Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Largest prehistoric snake
Scientists have recovered fossils of a 60-million-year-old South American snake whose length and weight might make today's anacondas and reticulated pythons seem a bit cuter and more cuddly.

[Image: titanoboacer.jpg]

that's impressing, at least for me, the man who's afraid of a 1 meter long snake. It weighs more than 1 ton, can you imagine it's like a small car... what in the world it used to ate? Dinosaurs?

One snake like this can bring food for an average town of about 10,000 people. Confusedhock:
This discovery is important as it could change certain understandings about the world evolution, including dinosaurs.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Ecologists and human right protectors would be ready to kill a human for only one snake of these, while leather producers, would give solid amounts for this snake Smile
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Evolution has produced a wide variety of gigantic animals over the last several hundred million years -- dinosaurs, ancient dragonflies, and today's blue whale but some species of monsters remains a matter of debate among evolutionary biologists and ecologists.