Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help...MLM business
I need help from those who understand MLM. An old friend of mine wants me to join an MLM company named Inmarket. I know that most of the MLM companies are frauds. Has anybody heard of it? I'm afraid he can also be tricked.

MLM is a flimflam lottery, I haven't heard about this company, but my advice is - forget about it, and pull out your friend from this dirty business
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Faw_Peter Wrote:I need help from those who understand MLM. An old friend of mine wants me to join an MLM company named Inmarket. I know that most of the MLM companies are frauds. Has anybody heard of it? I'm afraid he can also be tricked.

totally agree with Terry. this business doesn't have a pure past, even if there were long term examples, sooner or later they tarned out to be a scam. The best thing for is to remember that if something sounds to good to be true then it's probably so.

take care
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

You have to normally work for earning money, unless you are a billionaire or investor. You can't just invest some money into a financial pyramide and wait until it multiplies.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

Hey I saw their webpage, it's 100% fake company. They placed their registration certificate there, you know what's written there: "registered on Bahamas Islands". IMPOSSIBLE
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Yes I know that, but today there are a lot of companies that register their residence on islands, since in many of them (ex. Bahamas, Bermuda) the share on income tax is "0%"

why are you telling this? I know a girl who deals with an MLM business, but I can't say she is unhappy. Actually her life has changed since she became independent financially. It's a company selling cosmetic products, can't tell you the name...
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

this webpage can help you detect whether the MLM you're talking about is a scam or not, visit it
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.home-based-business-world.com/articles1/mlm-scams.htm">http://www.home-based-business-world.co ... -scams.htm</a><!-- m -->

Americans long time ago understood that MLM is not for them. They can only launch such business, but their segment is Eastern European countries, and former-USSR countries. People there are naive and believe in wonders. Besides they are unexperienced, so MLM enterprises' managers use this opportunity.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

You know what I understood, MLM managers are people who either understood they hae been f...ed over and now seek new louts to f..k them over, or haven't yet understood that and simply do their job.

It is said that practicing MLM business is easy because you can involve your family members and friends.

if it was, then everybody would only work for such business. The reality is the contrary.

you can raise money running this business if you are: communicable, get in touch easily with people, you can convince them, and of course lie.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

The first company which began to use the system of network marketing was established in 1934 in California - "California Vitamins". At those times their intentions were fair, now everything changed and MLM became a way to full people.

why is that? this means that the system hadn't been working normally. I mean normal businesses which were discovered many years ago, are practiced today as well, with no cheating, at least not in the way MLM cheats.

it's just that this business is the easiest to be used for cheating. The "so-called" managers do nothing and receive money.

Did you know that an illegal pyramid is totally different from an MLM business. But, the point is that it is very difficult to distinguish them.

Learn here how to avoid frauds in MLM and financial pyramid scheme:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sequence-inc.com/fraudfiles/category/pyramid-schemes-mlm/">http://www.sequence-inc.com/fraudfiles/ ... hemes-mlm/</a><!-- m -->

MLM: Once Legitimate, Now a Scam
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.quatloos.com/mlm/mlm.htm">http://www.quatloos.com/mlm/mlm.htm</a><!-- m -->
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Benn Wrote:Did you know that an illegal pyramid is totally different from an MLM business. But, the point is that it is very difficult to distinguish them.

Usually illegal or bad MLM businesses are selling regular products at a very high price. This helps them to be legal in courts, but their core is a scam, but people still fell for it.

I thought selling regular products at exaggerated prices means speculation. Isn't that so?

MLM is a particular case. it uses products in order to not receive directly any cash from the people, and in such way to remain legal - as a commercial company. But they are selling Audio books or just regular books at a whooping price of 500-1000$. However the core system is the same: you need to involve more people from your side in order to get your money back and have a profit.

Nicholas Wrote:MLM is a particular case. it uses products in order to not receive directly any cash from the people, and in such way to remain legal - as a commercial company. But they are selling Audio books or just regular books at a whooping price of 500-1000$. However the core system is the same: you need to involve more people from your side in order to get your money back and have a profit.
You're saying it doesn't charge cash, but actually it does. Usually it's the money necessary for entering this business.

That's right. They charge you that cash by offering you a "product" to buy

yeah, I know that, and usually this product is much more expensive than the average on the market. So, you are fooled and have to find other fools.