Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE HEALER and Economic Healing
When one gets sick, the medical treatment which one gets depends upon the part of world where one lives. There are cases when patient does not recover despite he or she gets best available cure. Yet there are cases when when resourceless person miraculously recovered through prayers of thier loved ones.

According to my belief, God has many attributes and one of these is The Healer. In arabic, it is called Al-Shaafi. All medical knowledge is developed through God given wisdom to us. The blessed Holy Prophet once reminded a physician that he was only a soother and the real physician was Allah. The caliph of promised reformer (w.alislam.org) stresses that when doctor and patient remember the real healer, blessings come.

In the Holy Quran, honey is specially mentioned for curative purpose. (chapter 16 : verse 70 , Quran section alislam.org ) . The Holy Prophet has mentioned dates (the black fruit) , honey, black onion seeds and water as having medicinal values.

The first chapter of Quran (Al-Fateha) is called a prayer for healing. It's transltion is:
1)-In the name of Allah(God),the Gracious,the Merciful.
2)-All praise belongs to Allah, lord of all the worlds,
3)-The Gracious, the Merciful,
4)-Master of the day of judgment.
5)-Thee alone do we worship and Thee alone do we implore for help.
6)-Guide us in the right path—
7)-The path of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy blessings, those who have not incurred Thy displeasure, and those who have not gone asrtray.

Since Messenger of God Is sent as mercy to humanity. Sending salutation prayers for him also works as prayer for spiritual and physical healing.

One aspect of human life is economy. These days it is sick. According to ahmadiyya caliph (w.mta.tv) , the recipe for world's economic healing in light of holy Quran is:
1.One learn to stay within one’s means - at personal and national level.
2.Be satisfied with what you can easily afford and do not be overwhelmd with bigger houses and bigger cars forcing yourselves into the system of debt.
3.Abstain from interest/usury.
4.Rich nations should not try to gain control over natural resources of other countries. The underprivileged countries should have the confidence that their resources will be used for the benefit of their country only even when there is international intervention.
5.Heads of nations should be faithful and patriotic to their own countries.
6.The rights of poor must be fulfilled.

Wars are no solution to anythings, by anyone. The promised peace making reformer talks divine healings. May we all get comprehensive healing by The Real Healer. amen

I don't see any relation between remaining healthy and being satisfied with what you can easily afford and do not be overwhelmed with bigger houses and bigger cars forcing yourselves into the system of debt. Can you explain that?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I am surprised how faithful you are, and I noticed that not only a person is so, but almost all are religious in the Middle East. I think you are right. If you live by following the laws of God, of the Bible, you are likely to recover from your illness. Man and God are tightly connected.

Interesting, can the healers cure the cancer? Would it really help. If yes, why they don't do this and million of people die of this disease. If the are so miraculous, almost saint, why they don't devote themselves to charity?