Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't understand men? Read this
Women and men use to think differently. It's a pity, because living with a man requires only several simple rules.
Here are some rules that should help a woman understand the way we think.

1. Don't pull down the toilet sink: if it stays lifted, leave it this way. It's more comfortable for us.

2. Saturday is the sport day for an average man. It can be manifested in two ways: physical sport and virtual sport (football games on TV).

3. Shopping is not sports

4. Delicate hints don't take us. If you wanna say something, say it straight.

5. Yes and No are perfect answers for almost any questions

6. We understand best the problems that are solvable.

7. Headaches that continue for more than 18 months means sickness. Go to the doctor

8. The words we pronounced in the last six months can't be used against us in a dialogue.

9. If you think you're too fat, this is true. Believe me, you wouldn't like to hear our opinion.

10. If you know better how to act, just don't ask us.

11. Christopher Columb didn't need anyone to show him the way, neither we need.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

agree, but sounds kind of greedy about the toilet sink. As gentlemen, I think it is us who have to put it down. And, some men don't like when a woman acts without his permission, so bear that in mind.

Also if your wife has a headache that lasts longer than 18 months, this is a sign of warning - she obviously have a love and doesn't want to have intimate relationships with you.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I know men who like shopping. They simply enjoy going on Saturdays shopping with their wives, instead of staying home and watching TV. So I guess men are becoming different from what they used to be earlier.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

women could do a lot and save families if they began to like sports. Sports make a man relax and forget life problems. If women liked sports, the number of divorces would be much lower.

Peach Wrote:women could do a lot and save families if they began to like sports. Sports make a man relax and forget life problems. If women liked sports, the number of divorces would be much lower.

I'm glad you understand that. Also we would like that our wives leave us alone when friends come. I mean what I usually do with my friends is playing cards, discussing politics. I can't stand when a girl interferes a man talk pretending she knows politics.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Benn Wrote:I can't stand when a girl interferes a man talk pretending she knows politics.
:oO

Benn, she is probably trying to be friendly and show some interest ;-) How can a woman vote if she does not learn politics?

But even for girls who know politics, there are times you must keep quiet. Mrs Beeton advises that you refrain from talking about politics and religion in polite society.

Check this out: :lol:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMb8Csll9Ws">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMb8Csll9Ws</a><!-- m -->

Big_Becka Wrote:
Benn Wrote:I can't stand when a girl interferes a man talk pretending she knows politics.
:oO

Benn, she is probably trying to be friendly and show some interest ;-) How can a woman vote if she does not learn politics?

But even for girls who know politics, there are times you must keep quiet. Mrs Beeton advises that you refrain from talking about politics and religion in polite society.

Check this out: :lol:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMb8Csll9Ws">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMb8Csll9Ws</a><!-- m -->

Benn is either joking or he himself knows very little about gold standard ;-)
When elections come, my husband is always telling trying to tell me whom to vote. But I feel enough informed about politics and know I can make the correct step myself. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i cant understand him sarah 3 4,595 05-31-2008, 12:58 PM
Last Post: M.Helen