Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venus Williams has the strongest serve
The ex-first WTA's player Venus Williams has reached the top of ranking on tennis player with the strongest serve.

During the Wimbledon 2008, when she took the victory, she crashed her opponents with serves at 129 miles per hour. The German Anna Groenefield showed a little worse serve128 miles. The third strongest serve was estimated to be Serena William's, with 125 miles per hour.

Russia WTA players didn't got in the top three list, but they showed good results as well - Ekaterina Bychkova and Nadejda Petrova, showing 121.2 miles per hour.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

WoW, the Williams' sisters are really unbeatable indeed, Helen...

Well yes they are unbeatable. But, I can't even call Serena a woman. She is something neutral between man and woman.

Just take a look at these pictures:
[Image: Serena-Williams-001.jpg]
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Venus Williams is a staggering tennis player, I like her....I enjoy her playing so strongly...There is a great difference between her serve and that of other players..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What sport has the strongest/powerful/fastest and most fit people participating in it? Tessie4 0 3,768 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: