Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Federer will play 18 tournaments in 2009
The ATP's second, Roger Federder, has made a plan on the officials tournaments he follows to play in the next year.
His forecast is 18 tournaments. This doesn't include the 1/8 of Davis Cup against USA (6-8 March).

In his schedule, Federer obviously cut off tournaments on clay. Before Rolland Garros, which will start on May 24, Federer will play only two Masters tournaments - Rome and Madrid.

Other Masters tournaments will be the following: Indian Wales, Miami, Monrtreal, Cincinnati, Shanghai, Paris and London. Also, his participation will not avoid Doha, Dubai, Tokyo and Basel
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I wonder if his plans will change now, after he lost Australia open. This is a real brake for a sportsman's performance...
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

well yeah, it's time for Federer to say good buy for the first places. Nadal is now the obvious champion, I wonder if Djokovich can do the same and beat Federer.

Nadal now has 14260 points.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

with Federer's 11000 points he will hardly beat the first place, and most likely will give off positions to Djokovich
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Recently Federer has withdrawn from playing the first two rounds with against the United States in Davis Cup. The reason he motivated with is his back injury.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi guys, does anybody follow tennis tournaments? Steven 10 12,415 09-27-2008, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Nicholas