Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laws about sex
UK - no chance meeting
If you plan to stay in a UK pub and then pick up the nearest beauty, in UK it is not recommended to do that, the law forbids it you may be fined up to 180 euros or three jail months.

USA
Condoms are very rarely used. Thus, catching AIDS becomes very easy. Certain states forbid condoms at all.

Ireland - condoms import is totally forbidden

Gawai
If you have sex with a girl who did not reach the age of 18, her parents may be put to jail

Hungary
In Budapest, you are allowed to make sex only in darkness

Italy
Certain nudist beaches allow only women to be naked, while men are not.

China - don't lok at the legs. Do not ever pay attention on dressed women with her naked legs. This is tough infringements for the Chinese, and you may go to jail.

Estonia - forbidden to play checkers during the act of sex.

yes, USA should revise its sexual behaviour, as they may spread STDs all over the world. As for Hungary, it's really funny :lol: sex only in the dark - the police should watch people during the act, so that they don't turn on the light by mistake

why I envy Estonians for the ability of playing checkers during sex :lol: very smart people Confuseduper
In Virginia, USA oral sex is prohibited.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Could anybody expect this from Mexicans:

During lunch breaks in Carlsbad, New Mexico no couple should engage in a sexual act while parked in their vehicle, unless their car has curtains.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Oklahoma has a law against masturbating while watching two people having sex in a car. :livre

Again USA, with its strange laws: in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania it is illegal to have sex with a truck driver inside a toll booth. :lol:
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

During lunch breaks in Carlsbad (New Mexico) no couple should make a sexual act while parked in their vehicle, unless their car has curtains and they close the window.

Stupidest ever: in Montana there is a law that bans all sexual activity between members of the opposite sex in the front yard of a home after sundown-if they're nude.

again USA - In Kingsville, Texas there is a law that prohibits two pigs having sex on the city's airport property.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

In Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time.

The owner of every hotel in Hastings, Nebraska, is obliged to offer each guest a clean and pressed nightshirt. Even if they are married, no couple may sleep together in the nude, nor may they have sex unless they are wearing one of these clean, white cotton nightshirts.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

In Guam, there are men who have the official profession to deprive girls of virginity.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

In Illionois: if at least one of the partners during sex will pronounce "no", the other partner is obliged to stop doing what he was doing.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

In Ireland, the import of condoms is prohibited. Authorities consider that sex is required only for making children.

In Maryland, USA, you are not allowed to buy condoms from a machine if it doesn't sell alcoholic drinks (like beer) at once.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Quote:Estonia - forbidden to play checkers during the act of sex.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I didn't know Estonians are sex bombs! Confuseduper
I wish I could do this. Interesting, what is the punishment if a couple is caught for that? :quoi