Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When he asks your phone number...
Know the man even before you go out with him. You only need one or two minutes in order to understand what kind of persons he is. I tried to divide men by categories:

Sociable
The man writes on the first piece of paper that comes across (napkin, newspaper etc.). It means this is the man of the mood. He doesn't know such qualities as tedium, pedantry, carefulness. He is disordered, he makes easily friends, who are not very important for him. He likes parties and you won't get bored with him, but, on the other side, don't expect lasting relationships from him.

Classical
This man takes a notebook, organizer where he writes down your phone number. This man is very ordered. he lives after certain rules and his life is in order. He is punctual and reliable. Some ladies might consider him boring, though. This is the guy you need for a lasting relationship.

Lighther
This man is never embarrassed to show extravagant behaviour. He may ask the pen from you, from the near passingby people. He gets excited easily and wants everything at once. His principle is "There's nothing impossible, but, even if there is, not for me". These kind of men may go out as fast as they were turned on. Lasting relationship - not for them.

Amorous
He is not bored to write down the number for several times. He can even write it down on some important documents. This man is not able a confident guy. He can't take firm decisions even in regards to the first date. He wants you to take the initiative in your hands.

Modern
This man registers the phone directly in his mobile phone. This is reasonable, modern and reliable. This means he will doubtlessly call you. Be careful, it's possible that your relationship might become

Original
This man will never write down your phone number. He'll tell you that these magic figure will never come out from his mind. For this man, the process of getting acquainted is more important than the result itself. But still, if he likes the girl a lot, he will certainly call her.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

I guess everybody are know transforming themselves into the modern type, since boys now use to save numbers in their phones. However a solid businessman will definitely write the number in organizer, so businessmen should be considered classical.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I am the original type of guy!You know, for me collecting girls' phone numbers is a kind of hobby. I'm doing this every day Smile and not necessarily that I will call her, just having pleasure.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Steven Wrote:I am the original type of guy!You know, for me collecting girls' phone numbers is a kind of hobby. I'm doing this every day Smile and not necessarily that I will call her, just having pleasure.
Nice hobby Steven. But be careful Steven. One good day you could walk with your girlfriend/wife and meet one of these girls, and then :banghead :banghead
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

you naughty boyz :-)
a friend of mine told me there are other things today a girl might give you before the phone number. It's like when she's not sure whether she liked you. For example she could give you her contact in facebook so you could chat a little bit.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

yes, that's what I do over the last several years. If the girl doesn't want to give me her phone number, I am asking for her skype or messenger contact, so we could chat a little bit. Girls... they need safety.

Don't be too open when he wants your phone number, I mean let him ask for several times, and if he's a serious guy, undoubtedly he will follow you and persuade to go out with him Wink

As the old women say: always make sure you get the young man's full name and address first :lol:

You could be cruel, and give a man the phone number of a local "massage parlour" instead of your own :twisted:

Earlier, it happened to me that a girl gave the phone number of another girl she seemed to have hated. I called her, and thought I was having the right number, but very soon she started to swear and asked who gave me her number. I looked very stupid and hung up :oops: Don't do that, ladies Smile

You cannot divide men into such kind of categories, because for example there are men who "write your number on a piece of paper that he comes across" but it's a good man that makes you happy. People are very different.

Haha, i was recalling what methods my boyfriends used to get my cellphone number , yeah, they were very different... :lol:

I think it's best the girl to take the phone number and her to call him. In this way the situation is in our hands. Why men should control the situation? Sometimes is better a girl to do a sure step at the first meeting than the man to do a uncertain one and to ruin everything.

Laurentine Wrote:I think it's best the girl to take the phone number and her to call him. In this way the situation is in our hands. Why men should control the situation? Sometimes is better a girl to do a sure step at the first meeting than the man to do a uncertain one and to ruin everything.

Yes, but sometime you need initiative to be shown by him, to become sure that you are interesting for him :langue