Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch out - Chinese iPhone
The Chinese have launched a mobile phone with Apple's branding. The phone is sold as iPhone, but certainly it's a fake Chinese phone. The display is 2.4 inches long, resolution 240x320. the interface is similar to the original iphone.
As against the original, the fake has keyboard and a 3.0 Mpix camera (while the original has only 2).
Dimensions 105x53x17. Weight - 17 grams. It has the Apple's sign on the back. Also, supports 2 sim cards.
Beware
[Image: picture.jpg]

I knew that China is famous for the fake items manufacturers and it wasn't a big shock to me...

No matter what, thanks for the kind reminder Smile

This seems like a really good fake. 3 megapixels 2 simcards and keyboard... hm.. how much does it cost?

Does it have 3g?

You should know that no Chinese phone really has the function of 3g, and no Chinese phone has a better than 1 Mpix camera. It's only the words on the housing, nothing more.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

here are other examples of Chinese iphones

[Image: p168_chinese_iphone_clone.jpg]

[Image: Meizu-M8-miniOne-3.jpg]
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

iphone is probably one of the most copied Chinese phones. No other phone had so many analogues.
Regardless of how good the copy is, you can easily distinguish it by its light weight. Remember this.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

here you go with a 99% fake Chinese iphone, watch this
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHvHcSE8cr8">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHvHcSE8cr8</a><!-- m -->

Oh my god, they are so cheap that I'm willing to buy one of them immediately. In China they value almost nothing - 40 dollars. In Europe you can buy them for 80 dollars.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

you can easily distinguish Chinese phones after the small five icons on displays. European or American phones haven't got these icons
[Image: chinese-tv-camera-phone-image-thumb.jpg]
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

I like the fact that most Chinese phones have built-in video/radio tuner. It's really great and it's free of charge, as against 3G internet services.

Benn Wrote:I like the fact that most Chinese phones have built-in video/radio tuner. It's really great and it's free of charge, as against 3G internet services.
yes, but just think of how long these functions would work. I don't remember having a Chinese gadget that would live longer than 3-4 months. Moreover, these phones are impossible to repair in Europe, so if it gets broken, just throw it into the trash can.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Let's do some calculations: the real iphone is about 500$, while a Chinese iphone is about 60 dollars. The genuine iphone will live for, let's say 3 years, while the Chinese iphone will live for half a year. So, 500/60 = approximately 8. Now 8 * 0.5 (years) = 4 years. So the conclusion is that you can buy a new Chinese iphone every half a year, and it's even better than buying a genuine iphone for 3 years.

Benn Wrote:Let's do some calculations: the real iphone is about 500$, while a Chinese iphone is about 60 dollars. The genuine iphone will live for, let's say 3 years, while the Chinese iphone will live for half a year. So, 500/60 = approximately 8. Now 8 * 0.5 (years) = 4 years. So the conclusion is that you can buy a new Chinese iphone every half a year, and it's even better than buying a genuine iphone for 3 years.

Benn, you're right in the matter of the phone's longevity. But, please note that the Chinese iPhone copy is not a copy at all. The appearance may look 100% similar, but not the functions. It will be enough for you to look at differences between colours on displays, and you'll see that Chinese phones are poor in colours.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Hey guys, I will surprise you all. Did you know that even the genuine iphone is made in China? :lol: yes, it's true, just take a look at the box of iphones, you'll see the famous phrase "Made in China". ;-)
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

True Terry, they are produced in China indeed. But it's not a cheap factory. It's a professional American factory, having the most of managers Americans. The quality is one of the best ever known for phones, you can't compare samsung phone with iphone. Samsung cedes a lot.

yesterday I met a lady who had a Chinese iphone and she was thinking it's genuine :lol:
It was really funny to hear from her that it's impossible to even send sms from that phone

you wont able to download any of the cool stuff from itunes or the apple. That's not a real phone. Moreover, you may get sanctioned inf some European countries, especially in France whihc protects trademark rights.

One day, in the near future we will buy only Chinese Items,Wear Chinese clothes, Eat Chinese food. Even our girlfriends will be Chinese (I wish they were). China is silently but constantly occupying the entire market.

Benn Wrote:One day, in the near future we will buy only Chinese Items,Wear Chinese clothes, Eat Chinese food. Even our girlfriends will be Chinese (I wish they were). China is silently but constantly occupying the entire market.

Of course It will be so. In China, with all the manpower and investment potential, will cover 3 / 4 of world due to speed performance requirements to supply the stock market

Yes, but i wish the products had real quality if they would be spread everywhere :-(

I think the Chinese do iPhone slightly lower quality than the original iPhone, I had an iPhone Chinese brand and the quality was bad, that is seen as not the original product. although prices differ, much better to buy something original than something Chinese.

Peach Wrote:although prices differ, much better to buy something original than something Chinese.

you understand the difference only after you've used. But people do not really see the difference when choosing, so you think cheaper is a good quality too. But it is a byword for such situations: "Hunks man pays twice" Wink