Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst questions a woman can ask
These are the top 5 worst and difficult to answer questions a woman can ask a man:

1. What are you thinking about?
2. Do you love me?
3. Am I fat?
4. She looks better than me?
5. What would you do if I died?

Tips for man:

Question #1:

1. Honey, I was thinking how like I was to meet you, etc.
Do not answer - I'm thinking about football, hockey etc.

Question #2:
Best answer: Yes honey
Avoid answers like: I think so; Does it matter?

Question #3
Correct answer: Certainly not,
Don't answer: in comparison with whom? Saw worse. Don't worry, you'll get slimmer

Question #4
Best answer: She? Who namely? Oh no, of course not.
Incorrect answers: Yes, but you have a better temper; she's cute; maybe a little...

Qustion #5
Whatever happens don't say the truth. You can't tell her: "Well, I would sell your clothes, car, I would receive a insurance prime."
Tell her: I would keep loving you until the end of my days.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

I heard every question, except the fifth Confusedhock:
Honestly I've never thought a girl can ask that stupid thing. But it would obviously sound too naive if I tell I'd keep loving her until the rest of my life. I am not a monk you know :banghead
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Also, in the last years, it has become popular that not men ask women to get married, but women do... yes, this is the 21st century's trend. In this case, the man has two ways: either accept or break up. Smile
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

I once asked my ex-husband how many girlfriends he had before me. He got so mad, we quarreled, he didn't want to discuss this, while for me it was important. U understood one thing - when a guy doesn't want to speak about his ex girlfriends, this means they didn't break up totally, and some feelings still remained.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

M.Helen Wrote:I once asked my ex-husband how many girlfriends he had before me. He got so mad, we quarreled, he didn't want to discuss this, while for me it was important. U understood one thing - when a guy doesn't want to speak about his ex girlfriends, this means they didn't break up totally, and some feelings still remained.

that's strange. Most men do like talking about their previous girls. There is probably one reason for this: he must have had only one or two girlfriends or maybe not even one, so he was ashamed to talk about this.

A woman also uses to ask when will you buy her a new gift, when will you repair the house, when will you have free time for her... Answers they usually receive from their husbands is "soon". I should tell you it really works. Girls believe in words, they like hearing your positive beliefs.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Big Grin Yep, nice topic. Women are unpredictable, misterious and strange.They don't know themselves what they want. One night making love with my girlfriend , she revealed all her secrets, and in the morning was upset on me Big Grin

Yeah, so familiar questions. But I try not to ask them Smile . These questions are asked by women who are not sure of the feelings of their partners or already don't have any self-confidence. Men instead of proving once again their love, instead of ensuring their beloved of their feelings, become angry and annoyed. Men, be reasonable!

aha, some of the answers are just for fun right, hahaha, if yes, the answers were hilarious :lol:

Faw_Peter Wrote:Big Grin Yep, nice topic. Women are unpredictable, misterious and strange.They don't know themselves what they want.

Not the question is so fool/bad... as how much is time when she may ask..... I think this is the problem and not the quetion..

"When the men begin to understand the women, they lose the interest as men" as Rex Mobly sad.
That is why these discussions are normaly :lol: :lol:

It does not exist such a question in a couple... can not be a bad and a good question... sooner or later you will must discuss a topic that for one of you is forbidden so try not to dramatize when was touched your hidden memories; try to answer in a pleasant way....cause nothing from the past can value more than your future