Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS THE MEANING OF READING LOST?
Do you know what is involved in reading? It is passion. By being passionate readers, we captivate our listeners. A passionate reader looks for the meaning, excitement. How does passion work? First, it elevates our soul and, second, it opens the way for us to captivate and elevate the souls of others. Through passion we engage ourselves and others in the journey for meaning.
So, are you a passionate reader?

I find reading very useful for the brain. Unfortunately, the 21st century has spoiled the pleasure received from reading, and reading has stopped being exciting and passionate. That's due to direct visual perceiving coming from TV.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

On the contrary. I see the remedy in the internet. Internet is now winning against TV. Internet implies people reading, since they have long time ago forgotten about the existence of books. So reading has not lost its sense and meaning
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Oh, yeah, if I read something interesting. By the way, I like reading detective stories like Sherlock Holmes, fiction, Romance and so on. I like also, Harry Potter Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reading books or using PC Lorry 0 2,014 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: