Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google in 2009
Matt Katts, Google's main "spam fighter" tried to explain how google might work in 2009. He said that the company will keep paying attention to the universal search. That is connecting into SERP all the types of database, not making the users search for them in special categories.

More advancement is expected in the matter of blogs, videos and pictures, and they will even compete with the traditional search of information. The collaboration with YouTube will become stronger.

Also, google is expected to allow gambling advertising, which, earlier, was forbidden.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Way to go, Google although I'm not into the gambling advertising matter...

Steven, any latest news about the Google Chrome in 2009?

Collaboration with youtube?
I though youtube was bought by google.

sorry for that, I meant the collaboration between google's departments and youtube. The youtube search will be improved. Actually I've already noticed this, as more youtube videos appear when googling.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

in 2006 youtube was bought at 1.6 billion dollars, I wonder what is its price. Just interesting, what if Microsoft offered 2 billion dollars for it, would Google sell it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How could I Speak to a live person at Google, if Google home not working? lanedavis 0 1,426 12-05-2020, 06:10 AM
Last Post: lanedavis
  Couldn't utilize the Google application? Speak to a live person at Google lanedavis 0 1,460 12-02-2020, 09:48 AM
Last Post: lanedavis