Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TO ACHIEVE ANY GOAL?
You need, first, to set an objective. Next, you need to exercise this objective. When you exercise your objective, you come closer and closer to attaining it. Without exercising it, everything is just theory and daydreaming. In the later case your life will be full with unfulfilled expectations.

If you can see this difference and correct yourself, you will begin living a new life.

Dreaming too much and learning a lot of theory creates the feeling that we know everything. However that is untrue. There is no action where theory is as easy as practice.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

There is a danger that the dream will become the sense of our whole life. We could keep dreaming until we are 80 and this means we spent our life with no use. Thus, be careful not to deepen to much inside theory.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Every goal involves potential obstacles. We can admit this because the very notion of a goal implies action on our part, and if nothing else we all face the potential obstacle of inertia. The tendency to do nothing and remain as we are is a powerful and subtle obstacle. For purposes of discussing our New Year’s resolutions, lets assume that inertia is sufficiently overcome by our enthusiasm to truly make a change in the new year. We are still left with all of the things you can imagine or have experienced in the past that can go wrong. A major impediment to accomplishing our goals is not giving any thought to what can go wrong. What could potentially and totally threaten the accomplishment of our goals?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thechangeblog.com/achieve-your-goals/">http://www.thechangeblog.com/achieve-your-goals/</a><!-- m -->

Benn Wrote:There is a danger that the dream will become the sense of our whole life. We could keep dreaming until we are 80 and this means we spent our life with no use. Thus, be careful not to deepen to much inside theory.
I'm not agree with you that dreaming we are going out of reality. Person should dream all the time. Then appear goals and realization of them :love

Peach Wrote:Every goal involves potential obstacles.

of course it does. Nothing can obtain with minimum effort ... and if you manage to get the consequences are maximum, not the maximum in a good meaning but in a bad one.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I truly believe that any goal you set for yourself can be achieved if you have enough motivation to do so. I guess the secret is how to motivate yourself. I personally use SMART goals all the time to help me achieve whatever it might be.
I hope this helps someone
Take care
Steve

On my point of view if you want to achieve any goal, you need to see and feel the way life will be when your goal is achieved. Start now and do something towards your goal, you must send a clear signal to yourself. Keep in mind that this goal is important and you are already on the path to getting there.

Firstly,you should be clear about what you want to achieve in your life.You must be focussed on your objective and start working according to it without any confusion.Your vision must be clear,no matter if you pass or fails.Just try your best and never give up.The more you work ,the faster you will achieve.So just go for it.........Success is waiting for you!!!

First of all you should see the aim what you want to achieve.Second, make the plan,step by step.Gain all infomation , you should know everything .Don't dream only,you should see a real picture.Dreaming is good but not for business or work.Work hard ,approach to your goal every day.You should have strong motivation.And don't step back if something is wrong, be persistent!Good luck))

Hello,

For achieve any goal in life the first thing is very important that set your objective whatever you want and manage your time according to the time. The time management is very important for achieve any goal. After set your objective you have to do work hard on your work and devoted towards to your work. And the last thing that is important be confidence whatever you do but don't be over-confidence...

Regards,
Olivia

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOW TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS? euigorwithyou 2 3,991 10-20-2008, 11:50 PM
Last Post: M.Helen
  HOW TO ACHIEVE SUPERIOR GOALS? euigorwithyou 3 4,672 09-01-2008, 11:39 PM
Last Post: M.Helen
  HOW TO ACHIEVE GREAT RESULTS euigorwithyou 0 5,374 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is your educational motivation or goal that keeps you going? Franny 0 3,750 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How often do you lose motivation while trying to achieve a goal? Maisie 0 5,844 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: