Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i do't won't love
B4 i love 1 girl some problem come that's y i 4get that love.after agean i love 1 more girl. now i need that 1st lovers friendsipe. i wont 2 ask 4rgivenes. pls help. Confusedweat

Just ask for forgiveness... it's simple.. Confuseduper

rahul,you shoul say to that old love of you that her frienship is very important for you,and of course apologise very well ;-)

LION Wrote:rahul,you shoul say to that old love of you that her frienship is very important for you,and of course apologise very well ;-)

NO FRIENDSHIP LION! The problem can be solved by 101 nice red roses!
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

yeah terry,101 roses should definetely solve the problem :lol:
but words are very important too,so rahul should be very convincing ;-)

can you give an example of an apologize-speech? I'm just interested what words can redirect a woman from doing a thing, to another thing?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Sorry Terry,i don't know the hole story of rahul,so i can't make a speech for him Smile
he could say that he really regrets the mistake that he made,that his mind wasn't clear,that he misses very much her and would do eveything to get back her,and so on....

well, it also depends on the girl - so if the girl doesn't belive in fairytales she won't even listen to him, and if she does - he would be a lucky guy

Azer Wrote:Just ask for forgiveness... it's simple.. Confuseduper
:oops:

Yes, nice words should work, try to see the topic "love poems" I placed there a poem for you! Wink
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums