Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating rules
We can often meet people who's life is like a strictly arranged folder. Such people are very punctual, organized. They have special rules in their lives which they follow. For example - never be late, always keep your word, do "X" if "Y" happens etc.
But, are there any special rules that should follow within a date?
I am confident about the fact a boy must never be late for a date. But, this is only a drop in the sea. What rules do you follow when dating to somebody?

A rule of mine is to take the girl at the best restaurant possible at the first date. Remember that her first impression about you will decide your further relations.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Do not ever call a girl more than once a day. This will be a sign of affection and desperation, which will turn the girl off.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Remember that dating is fun, and you should keep the spirit alive, regardless of what happens. Make jokes and don't be afraid to show your real behaviour.

Girls, never sleep with a guy before he falls for you. If you do that, he will take you as a typical girl that has nothing special. Yet, if he falls in love with you, this will last much longer. That's what you need - durable and lasting relationship.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Girls, please don't talk about your ex-boyfriends. This causes real discomfort for us men. Imagine:
the girl says "You know, my ex was a very strong muscled sportsman", how would now the new guy feel, if he is skinny? :?
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

don't ask the guy to expose his entire personal life at once. It will require more time, and I'm sure it will be more interesting for you to find out pieces of information about him ;-)
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

I would advice men not to buy any flowers or presents at the first date if you want to have long-term relations. Otherwise, you'll be obliged to give these things every dating time, as you made her get use to a high level. Give her the best, but - step by step.

A girl always wants you to see her as she is. Therefore, do not flatter. Tell her she's beautiful, but never compare her with Afrodita, since it will be easily noticeable you're only trying to conquer her.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

I don't like when men hasten. They are hurrying to have physical contact so obviously that it sometimes makes me nervous. Should I see this on the first date, and I will never see him again.

there is no universal rule for every man/woman. If you're a nervous type of person, make sure you calm down and never show signs of anxieties on dates. Don't kiss at first dates, don't push, as Helen says ;-)

Don't be too much carried away with her, even if you like her a lot. Nobody likes to be haunted. Don't call her on dates every day.

Just remember the mistakes you did at previous dates, adn if the situation is similar again, try to change it so it heads to a different outcome.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

Be as simple as possible. Don't tell her "I am a doctor, after I finish studies I will leave for Israel. The woman I intent to connect my fate with must be a Jewish, she must be a good housekeeper and educate our childrem"
:lol:

Don't agree to spend the first date at the man's place, even if all bars are overcrowded, restaurants are closed and the weather leaves no chance for outside dating.

Benn Wrote:Don't agree to spend the first date at the man's place, even if all bars are overcrowded, restaurants are closed and the weather leaves no chance for outside dating.
thanks Benn for good advice, but I think it's natural that no girl will accept that. It's all about education. If a man appoints the date in his house/apartment, it's an obvious sign that he wants to get laid.

When you invite a girl for a date, never tell her "Will you go out with me these days?" always be confident and tell exact things, for example "Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?"

Don't allow her disrespect you. Keep the situation under control. If you lose control, she'll expect you to spend less and less time with your girlfriend. But never forget her friends or you risk becoming a henpecked husband/boyfriend.

Girls, let your partner pay for dinner. If he is interested in you, he is interested enough to ensure you eat well and get home safely in a cab.

If you feel you can already manipulate with his mind, heart and soul, don't show it at once. Keep it for you, and use them as tools when he doesn't want to obey. Like a voodoo doll Wink

Learn to flirt and permanently practice it. It happens that couple talks about a serious topic, something like politics, but the boy actually forgets he must flirt. Also, don't exaggerate, know the limit, if it's there

When dating, don't talk only about yourself. If you tell about your successes, the man will think you're boasting, if you recall problems, the man will think you're a loser. So, leave the word to him, and let him speak obviously more than you do.

Peach Wrote:When dating, don't talk only about yourself. If you tell about your successes, the man will think you're boasting, if you recall problems, the man will think you're a loser. So, leave the word to him, and let him speak obviously more than you do.

Personally I like when girls praise their successes. This means she is ambitious and strives for her life goals, which is great. So do boast about, but don't forget men are leaders in long run! ;-)

Yeeee! Tell to girls about your military service :haha . Actually they don't like soldiers, and definitely she will not be your wife at all, but you may receive one special date for your previous merits for sure. :haha
The best political regime for the nation is a regime which was saved this nation like an entire one. (M. Montein)

On the contrary, a great majority of girls do like men who passed through military services. It gives them, as they say "a pleasant feeling of security" Smile
It's in their genes, even if they claim they don't like soldiers, don't listen to them.