Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TO FULFILL MY PROJECT?
You have a project in front of you.
What is the secret of successfully fulfilling it? Look at the project as to your child.
You live with it, like you do with your child. You love it and you care about it. You think about it all day long. You worry about its "health", you "feed" it and you "clean" it. You go to "doctors" (expert in the field) to consult them, when something goes wrong. You watch how it grows, then you adjust to its other "needs" in conformity with its stages of growth. You invest in it a lot of time, energy, thought and love. It becomes part of your life. Than you give it in "marriage", meaning it begins to have a separate from you "life". If it can "live" independently, then you fulfilled it successfully and completely.

actually I understood long time ago that fulfilling a projects will need you to put a part of yourself inside it. It's more difficult this thing to be understood by people who don't have children, but projects will show quality only if you treat it as your child
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

I think the key is learning about how to motivate yourself and finding what works best for you, we are all individuals and work in different ways.
I have been working on a site that promotes self motivation and talks about how to reach our goals, the subject of motivation interests me greatly.
Thanks