Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TO AVOID BURNING OUT AT WORK?
Famous people are known for their tremendous energy. They don't burn out easily. Why? Because their greatness is due to their simplicity: they go right to the core of any issue, and they talk about issues in a real, very sincere, appealing to the heart manner. They don't load themselves with secondary, artificial construction of words and phrases.

For instance, on September 11, 2002, when the Twin Towers collapsed in New York, the Major Rudolph Giuliani came before people not to impress them with a complicated speech. He just said simply: "There is no knowledge of correct way to comfort people. So, all you need to do is to try".

There is important thing about great people: they are great because they are down to earth, they don't over complicate an issue, but go right to the core of it. Learn from them and you will have more energy during each day.

First, a little correction - September 11, 2001 not 2002.
Second, I don't really think that famous people are keeping their feet on the ground, it's vice-versa, very few of them are simple and not complicate things. Others love themselves so much that they compare themselves to almighty gods. This is what popularity makes to people. Happily, we still have humans among famous people.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOW TO AVOID FRUSTRATIONS? euigorwithyou 0 4,856 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: