Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
In relations with people it is very important to understand one thing: You can not expect that your opinion will be respected (even if your opinion is right), if you will not show respect for other people's opinions (even if other people's opinions are totally wrong).

What matters in human relationship is the respect for other person's dignity. No matter how stupid was the idea of other person, you still have to respect his dignity. By this, you gain the right and the ground to expose your own ideas and be heard.

Suppose that other person couldn't understand your idea. But he can still say:"What a wonderful conversation I had with Mr. Walker". And he can say that just because you treated him with dignity.

Good advice. I guess it's beyond our consciousness. It is often difficult to maintain dignity when we hear stupid/fake things said by others. But certainly, getting nervous and showing disrespect will only cause disrespect to yourself.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions