Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INSINCERITY DOESN’T PROTECT YOUR NERVES
Insincerity it’s like a drop of water falling at regular time intervals on a rock. Finally, it destroys the rock. In this case by “rock” I mean your nervous system. Insincerity, at first glance, seems a very small thing. It’s like a drop of water. But overtime it can bring down a crag.

The evidence of this is everywhere. Just be careful at the conversations people have. At the root of their sadness you’ll find the insincerity of their colleagues, in different forms and manifestations. If we are insincere we put our head under that little drop.

I'm always honest with people, it makes me feel good. Really. I know what lies mean, it will cause you headache and distress. When you are honest, it's like being a bird flying in the sky.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

People who are not honest are easily noticed. They are permanently behaving strange and feel strained.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

There are very few people who behave and talk honestley

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TALENT DOESN’T GET YOU ANYWHERE euigorwithyou 7 9,161 12-29-2009, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Lorry
  How do I get motivation that doesn't end after a few days? Fritzie 0 3,349 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: