Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW DO YOU USE YOUR BRAIN?
HOW DO YOU USE YOUR BRAIN? You can not make the neurons’ links for the brain. But what you can do, it is to direct your brain to certain issues, problems etc. You also may direct your brain not to allow other thoughts to interfere. Allow the brain, - this marvel of creation, - to do the job. Give it a direction. Don’t torture your brain with your negative thoughts, emotions and unsteady desires. Give to your brain the task with a clear direction, and just allow it to find the solution for you. You will marvel at the result!

the capacity of using efficiently the brain is not common for ordinary people. I know that yogas are able to do that.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

In the near future all of us will be able to do so.

Why is that Hakan? Psychology has nothing to do with high-tech, if you meant that.

I was referring to the fact that the human kind was always in a progress, so this means that we will, sooner or later face new progresses.

I sure of that Hakan. But, this is evolution you are talking about. Not even our grandchildren will be subject to that.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I'm agreed of what Hakan said here, as in the future maybe the humankind has developed into a higher level, which we can be communicated without even using any languages, but only with mind power!

how close do we expect that "future" to come? Will I be able to communicate with somebody without using my tongue, only by sending thought signals to other people?
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Hakan G Wrote:In the near future all of us will be able to do so.
On the contrary, in the past people had more motives to be focused on the current moment. There were less information and there were real dangers that kept people focused on the present.
Now people lock them self in their apartments and watch tv or browse internet.
They don't have a single motive to concentrate on the present so hundreds of useless thoughts pass through their mind every hour. And this becomes a habit with time. In japan and china zazen ( a type of meditation) is practiced to train the mind to concentrate on the present. And to master this skill one have to practice it's whole life.

To me, Japanese have a totally different way of thinking. Maybe it's this "zazen meditation" that help them keep the progress alive? Japenese is a great nation, and it's best for them that they focus on present times and not past. If they concentrated on the past, never ever did they have good relations with USA.

ZaZen Wrote:
Hakan G Wrote:In the near future all of us will be able to do so.
On the contrary, in the past people had more motives to be focused on the current moment. There were less information and there were real dangers that kept people focused on the present.
Now people lock them self in their apartments and watch tv or browse internet.
They don't have a single motive to concentrate on the present so hundreds of useless thoughts pass through their mind every hour. And this becomes a habit with time. In japan and china zazen ( a type of meditation) is practiced to train the mind to concentrate on the present. And to master this skill one have to practice it's whole life.

Can you tell us more about this type of meditation. I'm realy interested in it. Smile

If training this skill implies all your life, then I see no sense to train it. People should be able to do at least the average of the possible. Being reasonable to any thought converted into action is already a good progress and training for the brain.

There is a good movie "Peaceful warrior" which is exactly about training your mind to focus.

How to increase the abilities and functionality of the brain? You can eat products that contain carbohydrates. These are usually candies. Sweet things will help you train the memory which, in turn, will make your thoughts turn over faster.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials