Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me plz!
hi all! i m in love with a boy but he doesnt love me he tells that he cant marry me so he dosent want to have an affair he is ready to continue our friendship but i m not able to talk to him i always cry when i talk with him please suggest something.

hmmmm, it's for the first time I hear that a boy offers friendship. It's usually vice versa. But, maybe he's a gay if he does that. He would at least tried to sleep with you.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

maybe he doesn't like you because you take things too serious. Try to be more reckless and prouder. Men like proud women, it's a source of attraction Confuseduper

you can pretend you have a boyfriend. I'm sure it will make him jealous and you will notice that!
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

You can play a little trick here, by simply disappear in front of him a couple of weeks or months...

I'm assured that he will very anxious about you and will give you calls for sure...

will, did you know that disappearing for a couple of months will make her forget him at all! :lol:
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Just meet with other guys so that he sees it, it may work, anyway if it does not, there is a possibility you will find a good guy among those you will be meeting

my x-girlfriend somehow tried to use that trick to get me back. Fortunately it didn't work on me. Don't know why, maybe because I'm too stubborn. But, boys are different and this attempt should be made.