Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedding - does it change anything?
Tell me please, do yo0u think the relations change after the wedding? The same questions for the feelings. Is it just a formality or something more?
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I don't know if it changes anything in the relation, but it surely changes everything in your mind. Being married is not only a formality, you become a grown-up guy, you have a family etc.

If you get married, the relations will certainly worsen. It's a matter of time. You and your partenr will argue more often. If the patner is not good for you, you will find out very quick that if you are married.

oh come on, people live in de facto union for many years. The seal in the passport changes nothing in relations!
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

My ex-husband insisted upon marrying. And what now? We divorced and I now have another seal in the "marital status" - divorced!
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

...still it was a great experience for me. I understood that when a couple gets married, the man starts behaving more reckless and cares less about his wife. I will never marry again.

I can't say many things will change. The housework will do its job. The question is not what will change, but how are you going to live with these changes...
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

A joke about marriage:
A newly married couple. He tells her:
- Since you are my wife, you have to respect my habits. I have 3 of them:
1. Each Wednesday I play football with my friends. Rain, snow don't matter - only football! Understood?
- Understood, the wife says
- 2. Each Friday I play with my friends poker. Understood?
- Understood, answers the wife
- 3. Each Sunday I go fishing. I don't care either it is winter, frost, or mother-in-law's birthday - I go FISHING! Understood?
- Understood, said the wife
- And? Wouldn't you like to tell me anything?
- I understood everything.
- So you don't mind?
- No
- Maybe you have some habbits that you want me to know?
- Yes, only one. Each evening at 9 o'clock I'm having sex. I don't care either he's home or not, I'M HAVING SEX!
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

Looks pretty profitable for the husband, 3 against "only 1"! Smile

I think this event should be cared by both: him and she, with a great responsibility, and confidence in what they want before saying: Yes, I do.
The issues that some of you recalled are going to be more frequent if the specified fundament wouldn't be recognized and treated correspondingly.

Britney Spears' marriage status lasted 40 hours! Not bad ha?

Faw_Peter Wrote:Britney Spears' marriage status lasted 40 hours! Not bad ha?

No. they had been married for a much longer period. I am almost sure about this.

actually it lasted about 55 hours, see details here:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/showbiz/3366529.stm">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainmen ... 366529.stm</a><!-- m -->

Now that is what I call irresponsible!

these "stars" are not responsible at all. For them, a wedding is another chance to PR themselves.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

she did a good thing. Why did she have to live in marriage if she realized it was a mistake? I would do the same thing.

Steven Wrote:these "stars" are not responsible at all. For them, a wedding is another chance to PR themselves.

She fell in a serious depression. This means she really wasn't responsible for the divorce, and was committed to their marriage.

If you really love somebody, it's impossible that your love disappears within two days, regardless of what actions (that worsen relations) your partner does.

I knew a couple of guys who treated marriage the same as entertainment. They were married 5 times, and each time there was a different reason for their divorce. The funniest thing I heard from William (an old pal) - he divorced because his wife told him to choose between her and football (he's a football fan), and he chose football :lol:

Marriage is believed to be a good prerequisite for a lasting and happy life. If you love your partner during the marriage period, you will feel always healthy and powerful. Marriage is a guarantee against loneliness. Regardless of whether you are young or old, your partner will always be staying next to you. Moreover, marriage means financial stability. The status of being married makes the man seek permanent opportunities for maintaining the family, that's why a happy family means a more or less wealthy family.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Benn, I know families that are happy enough, but they are not financially wealthy at all. All they have is stable workplaces with "very average" salaries. Yet, you may be right. Women like men who have financial power and are able to maintain the family.

I think a wedding wouldn't change anything if the wife remains in her young nice physical shape. It's very important, since this is the answer why men betray women - they wanna feel young.

usually change to men because they find it hard to give up freedom, and more difficult to decide at this step - Marriage ; of course not all of them..., :-P

Marriage, as a key step of the relationship, must not be abandoned to the emotional routine, social conventions and to the prototypes made in an ironic way. How to behave in marriage, how can we adapt naturally to each other, what advice should we follow, how we take decisions, how solve problems .... here are some questions that may open the way to a happy marriage.

The definition of marriage!!?
Is there really, is really an accepted definition of marriage? If to ask a priest, sure he would give, a psychologist, too, but if we will try to find an answer ... to find an explanation of marriage?
Some would say that is a union between two souls made for life, others that it is an act of paper that can deteriorate at any time ...But all, when we step on this road, we want a happy marriage!