Forums
in love but attached - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: World Wide Talk (https://eu-forums.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Love Talk Forum (https://eu-forums.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: in love but attached (/thread-692.html)

in love but attached - baby - 06-12-2008

im so crazy over this guy who already has a girlfriend. How do i get over him? Do I fight for him? He loves me but she hasn't wronged him in anyway so he cant hurt her with a breakup. I loooooooooooooooooooooooove him so much. :-(

Re: in love but attached - M.Helen - 06-13-2008

If your name "baby" is a deserved one, then he must has to like you Smile

Seriously, once I took over the boy from one girl. Why don't you try it too? Simply try not to do it carefully so that his girlfriend doesn't get "much" mad

Re: in love but attached - Faw_Peter - 06-14-2008

aha, so that's what you're doing girls! Naughty naughty, I thought girls are respectful towards each other

Re: in love but attached - Guest - 06-16-2008

baby Wrote:im so crazy over this guy who already has a girlfriend. How do i get over him? Do I fight for him? He loves me but she hasn't wronged him in anyway so he cant hurt her with a breakup. I loooooooooooooooooooooooove him so much. :-(

girl get over him.....you will just hurt yourself and if he really loves you...he will not put you in a position that you will be hurt...he's attached...what if you're already together..and he finds someone new...what happened to the girl then might happen to you...ouch!!!so move on!!!there's a lot of fishes in the ocean...try to widen your horizon...and who knows you might find someone whose free and will fight for you!!!

Re: in love but attached - petergiovanni - 06-16-2008

I think we need to get real here. There is no question of wronging someone; if the feelings are heading that way then it is inevitable and relationships change anyway.

Re: in love but attached - Benn - 06-17-2008

sure, you can't make someone love you by force. So, if you manage to take him over, it means he likes you more than his girlfriend, or he doesn't like his girlfriend at all, since true love can't be defeated... that's why try it

Re: in love but attached - M.Helen - 07-07-2008

sometimes girls act selfishly. This is the case when you should act like this. If you don't do it, you may regret it for the rest of your life. Initiatives is the mother of all successes! That's my slogan! Smile

Re: in love but attached - petergiovanni - 07-08-2008

I agree, carpe diem, and take the initiative

Re: in love but attached - Benn - 07-09-2008

And what about you Peter, how would you proceed if you had a girlfriend and another girl loved you?

Re: in love but attached - petergiovanni - 07-10-2008

I would follow the path of love always and will do so

Re: in love but attached - M.Helen - 07-11-2008

sometimes being rational is more important than love.

Re: in love but attached - petergiovanni - 07-11-2008

There are times to be rational but emotion overrides this sometimes disastrously but more often memorably and very powerfully.

Re: in love but attached - Steven - 07-12-2008

everybody say that women are led by emotions, but I think it's vice versus. These are men who make the stupudest acts in the name of love.

Re: in love but attached - petergiovanni - 07-14-2008

I don't know what stupid acts are....being in love is the most wonderful state to be in and if this leads to irrational actions then so be it. Those actions are not stupid just driven by emotion.

Re: in love but attached - Benn - 07-15-2008

one may kill because of jelousy, is that enough stupid Peter?

Re: in love but attached - petergiovanni - 07-16-2008

Where did jealously come from...perhaps Shakespeare's play 'Othello' ? I didn't mean killing anyone.. there are plenty of other actions that are irrational but not extreme. Love does not sit comfotably with reason.

Re: in love but attached - M.Helen - 07-16-2008

actions which can emerge from love are very pleasant. I remember once entering my apartment, and I was surprised to see it's full of flowers of all kind!

Re: in love but attached - petergiovanni - 07-17-2008

I agree. I was going to fill my love's room with red roses. Well not quite 'fill' but certainly at least a dozen dark red roses to show my passion and my love. Smile

Re: in love but attached - Faw_Peter - 07-17-2008

you "were going"? And what stopped you? It must be very expensive?!