Forums
I LOVE LOVE! - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: World Wide Talk (https://eu-forums.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Love Talk Forum (https://eu-forums.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: I LOVE LOVE! (/thread-42.html)

I LOVE LOVE! - M.Helen - 05-12-2008

Hello everyone, I'm glad that new topics appeared on the site, so now I can discuss not only about "boring" topics. Does anybody believe in love boys, or maybe you have a scientific :geek: explaining in this view?

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - Benn - 05-12-2008

I don't know what to think, I mean I was in love a little time ago, but maybe this feeling has a scientific explanation :?: :?: :?: :?:

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - Admin_phpbb3_import1 - 05-13-2008

Everything has an explanation... Smile the questions is how true or useful the explanation is?

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - sasha - 05-19-2008

I support pure platonic love without passion. Passion always put love on wrong tracks. I think that anything done in passion is wrong and unhuman.

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - petergiovanni - 05-20-2008

Passion is the essence of love and makes everyone human and aspires us to the divine

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - ganeshrkamble - 05-20-2008

:) :) :) :-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :evil :haha :langue :livre :geek: :cry: :evil: 8-)

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - georga - 05-27-2008

ive been in luv before but it didn turn out so well :nonnon

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - petergiovanni - 05-29-2008

When real love comes make the most of it. It is the most incredible state to be in and can change our lives.

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - Terry - 05-29-2008

I don't understand why people make out of love such a big problem. I think everything is much easier than it apparently seems to be

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - Peach - 07-29-2009

in love must not believe.... love must feel! only then you realize that love it is! Live to love and love to live! Smile

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - petergiovanni - 08-04-2009

I couldn't agree more! Well done and well said! :-)

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - M.Helen - 08-05-2009

petergiovanni Wrote:I couldn't agree more! Well done and well said! :-)

How nice. Glad that are men who admire and knows that there is love

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - petergiovanni - 08-05-2009

Thank you and it's true. Love is the only thing in the world which has real meaning, fulfils us as people and can change one's whole life! :-)

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - M.Helen - 08-07-2009

petergiovanni Wrote:Thank you and it's true. Love is the only thing in the world which has real meaning, fulfils us as people and can change one's whole life! :-)

The same point of view on this topic.... agree 100% . And what about you? Do you love Smile

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - petergiovanni - 08-08-2009

Of course! And it changes lives...it has mine. Love is all-embracing, all-consuming, all-giving and it is the only thing that puts us in touch with the divine. And I think it's divine! :-)

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - M.Helen - 08-09-2009

petergiovanni Wrote:Of course! And it changes lives...it has mine. Love is all-embracing, all-consuming, all-giving and it is the only thing that puts us in touch with the divine. And I think it's divine! :-)

I'm really glad for you....

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - petergiovanni - 08-09-2009

Thanks for that and I'm really glad too to have found something so life-transforming. Nothing comes close...money, wealth, fame, all pale into insignificance to deep and lasting love. Smile

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - hellodear - 08-12-2009

sasha Wrote:I support pure platonic love without passion. Passion always put love on wrong tracks. I think that anything done in passion is wrong and unhuman.
Oh, it is a very interesting point of view. I think the same. If the love brought us to long-time relationship we should surely look for this kind of love. I think if it disappears everything disappears.

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - Guest - 09-03-2009

petergiovanni Wrote:Thanks for that and I'm really glad too to have found something so life-transforming. Nothing comes close...money, wealth, fame, all pale into insignificance to deep and lasting love. Smile

So you found love?

Re: I LOVE LOVE! - Faw_Peter - 09-04-2009

Europe Forum Guest Wrote:So you found love?

Everybody does sooner or later... or you don't?