Forums
Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? (/thread-1734.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - Balkaneese - 08-21-2008

Lor Wrote:I'm sure you don't care about what i think ...

Bingo!

The point is that someone else, with the big stick is now applying the same principles.

Why are you bothered now by it?

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - Frederic - 08-21-2008

Balkaneese Wrote:
Frederic Wrote:What about your Kremlin masters? They can make only cold war era statements I guess. The fact is Kremlin failed to protect you. They have lost their war over balkans. let`s see what will happen in Caucasus. Americans have purified all the Europe from the Russian influence and russian Sapog. Are you too furious about this?

Interesting thoughts. Big Grin

Why would "Kremlin" protect "me"?

Was that you who wrote about "loosing the battle, winning the war"?
Yes it was me. Any problem? As regards your Kremlin Masters, I have not written they are protecting you , or that you need to be protected from Kremlin. I meant that they are the masters of your minds and thoughts. Thats all.

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - Balkaneese - 08-21-2008

Lor Wrote:Plus, Little Einstein, you STILL didn't answer my questions!!

Well, I actually did and the fact you didn't like the answers changes nothing.

Frederic Wrote:Yes it was me. Any problem? As regards your Kremlin Masters, I have not written they are protecting you , or that you need to be protected from Kremlin. I meant that they are the masters of your minds and thoughts. Thats all.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - Lor - 08-21-2008

Balkaneese Wrote:
Lor Wrote:Plus, Little Einstein, you STILL didn't answer my questions!!

Well, I actually did and the fact you didn't like the answers changes nothing.

Your answers were not addressed to my questions, with NO content, NO explanations about the EX SOVIET REPUBLICS!! These were the questions!!! And i STILL get NO answer :nonnon

Anyways, don't answer! SILENCE is an answer too, OR ignoring the inconvenient and picking on the convenient!

Please don't curse AGAIN!! NEVER cursed you, so you should respect this forum!!

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - Tatiana_Kirovsk - 08-21-2008

kukiko Wrote:i understand that you don`t care about the truth. Anyway don`t mind. I am not going to use personal attacks on the forum any more, but it was so obvious about you. Smile
Bla, bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla.....
Take a look at youself, "HONEST and WELL_BRED" Georgian!!!!
Saakachvili started the war in S.Ossetia, that's enough!
And be aware about moderator!!!!

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - Frederic - 08-21-2008

Tatiana_Kirovsk Wrote:
kukiko Wrote:i understand that you don`t care about the truth. Anyway don`t mind. I am not going to use personal attacks on the forum any more, but it was so obvious about you. Smile
Take a look for youself, "HONEST and WELL_BRED" Georgian!!!!
Bla, bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla.....
Saakachvili started the war in S.Ossetia, that's enough!
And be aware about moderator!!!!
Don`t you have any other arguments? You haven`t answered my questions do you remember. As regards well bred and ill-bred people, they can be found everywhere.

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - Tatiana_Kirovsk - 08-21-2008

Dear Frederic !
Can you read?
Tatiana_Kirovsk Wrote:Dear Lor!
I’m Russian, and I’m AGREE with George Friedman, so yuu may take all answers in here (if you really needs them)
Go ahead –
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/russo_georgian_war_and_balance_power">http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/russo_ge ... ance_power</a><!-- m -->
P.S. I agree with you that well bred and ill-bred people can be found everywhere

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - Dmitry - 08-21-2008

NOT RUSSIA, NOT GEORGIA, Saakashwilli did!!!!

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - SiD - 08-21-2008

Lor Wrote:If it would be REAL Ukrainian website it would be written in Ukrainian. People that wrote this are RUSSIANS that leave in th Ukraine! Simple as that.

I think that the question of this forum should be WHO INSTIGATED THIS WAR??? Not who started it! Think about it!!

It's funny how all these Russians come on this forum with their only argument:"Georgia started the war." It's not a little kids little game. You started first, no you started first!... At this point doesn't even matter who started. All it matters is who are the war criminals. And i only have one answer for that:Russia. I don't see any Georgians in Russia destroying people and infrastructure!!

WHO STARTED THIS WAR? NOBODY knows and it's NOT relevant!

If Georgians started it, why Russians don't try to find a reason WHY?? Maybe you provoked them!! Please read some history and you will see this tactics of instigating and provocation in Russian conflicts in A LOT of countries. Do you really think is a coincidence? Or a strategy??

Don't want to repeat myself but WHY DO ALL THE EX SOVIET REPUBLICS HAVE A SEPARATIST REGION, THAT ALWAYS CAUSES INTERNAL CONFLICTS WHICH INVOLVE RUSSIA. (Georgia-South Ossetia and Abkhazia, Ukraine-Crimea, Moldova-Transnistria,) Is this a coincidence as well? Is it also a coincidence that Russia gives citizens to ALL the people in these regions, even though is AGAINST that country's laws? In the Ukraine is not legal to have double citizenship unless is approved by Ukrainian Gov.Why did Romanian President went on conference to Unkraine, Moldova, Turkey, Khazahstan because these countries ALREADY have problems with the Russian population and they call it CRISIS????.. PLEASE Russian people ANSWER my questions. So far i didn't get an answer!!

Lor that is why Putin called fall of Soviet Union a tragedy. It was dismantled with great haste. Becouse everybody was so eager to have tier own piece of pie many problems remained unresolved.
Please imagine that you Russian, you like russian culture you like r. people, language and so on. Your city is part of SU you do not care much becouse all other people are your compatriots, russian, georgians, belarus all. You live with your family happily in city . But suddenly empire is falling appart. You former compatriots are turning out to be people from other country. And you turn out to be not on Soviet but on foreign soil. Your life is here. And that goes for many others. But new government starts thier changes. People are refering to you as to accupant. They say you must become like them or get out. Your language becomes unnoficialy (sometimes officialy) forbiden and so on. Is it good for you?

Lor to answer who srarted this war you must look a little wider. It is obviusly geopolitical interests involved, and not only russian and georgian. In many ways we have overreacted. But look try to imagine that you responsible for life of more than 100 million of your compatriots can you risk thier security becouse of morale reasons and will it be morale choice to endanger your compatriots?

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - Faw_Peter - 08-21-2008

Quote:Americans have purified all the Europe from the Russian influence and russian Sapog. Are you too furious about this?

I can say the same thing that Russians purified Europe from American influence, and Europeans should be grateful for that.

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - igorek - 08-21-2008

he he he...

what a tension...

where is your gratitude Europeans for freeing Europe from US influence.... forgot right?
no problem be our guests...

What we are doing now freeing Caucasus from US influence, and time after Georgians will be grateful for that... but will actually never thank us... but that is ok ... we are generous...

And Ossetians and Abkhazians will also enjoy their state sovereignity, will play for a while in "freedom" games and then join mother Russia... and that is truth... as inevitable as domokles sword...

Peace Smile

igorek Wrote:he he he...

what a tension...

where is your gratitude Europeans for freeing Europe from US influence.... forgot right?
no problem be our guests...

What we are doing now freeing Caucasus from US influence, and time after Georgians will be grateful for that... but will actually never thank us... but that is ok ... we are generous...

And Ossetians and Abkhazians will also enjoy their state sovereignity, will play for a while in "freedom" games and then join mother Russia... and that is truth... as inevitable as domokles sword...

Peace Smile
Europe will never forget your efforts. Don`t forget to free Chechen people as well.

Free Chechen people (which actually are of the same genetic strain as Georgians) should be grateful also... we have granted them peace... insured their existance... now their children can grow in peace and learn... and receive all goods of civilized society... what is wrong about that?

Yes there have died some terrorists continiously attacking our law enforcement forces... and what we did was - radical solving of the problem...

Chechen people... i love them with all my generous heart... and with this love will eradicate each who threatens their security... losses do not count...

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - Faw_Peter - 08-21-2008

If Russia didn't exist, there Europe either was swallowed by the US influence or there would have been a cold war between Europe and USA. Russia took over the beat on it.

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - Lenus - 08-21-2008

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7551576.stm">http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7551576.stm</a><!-- m -->

WEDNESDAY 20 AUGUST

Russia circulates its own draft UN Security Council resolution aimed at bringing peace to Georgia.
European countries and the US say Russia is not honouring the ceasefire

The Russian text endorses a six-point ceasefire plan signed by Moscow and Tbilisi.

Moscow argues the truce allows it to implement unspecified "additional security measures" before pulling out of Georgia.

European countries and the US say Russia is not honouring the ceasefire plan and that it should withdraw its forces from Georgia as soon as possible.

Moscow earlier said it could not back the French draft that demanded an immediate Russian pull-out from Georgia.

The BBC's Laura Trevelyan at the UN headquarters in New York says all this showed how far apart Russia is from the West.

Meanwhile, Russia issues new, reduced casualty figures for the Georgian conflict, with 133 civilians now listed as dead in Georgia's breakaway region of South Ossetia.

The figure is far lower than the 1,600 people Russia initially said had died.

----

Bly me! only 133 ????

And its not yet clear who killed and are there any kids and women or only fighting adults Smile
I was asking this question ever since I Joined the forums. Russians were saying, do not worry, the list will e out in two days.

Now, RUSSIANS< what have you got to say for yourself?

Shame on Russia.
Unbelievable country.
Country that lies, always, everywhere.

Bingo piotr! You are absolutely right.

We are your shield from all unwanted forces Wink

Lenus, I doubt this figure is correct. And what do you mean by "only". One human life is much, let alone 133...

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - Lenus - 08-21-2008

Faw_Peter Wrote:Lenus, I doubt this figure is correct. And what do you mean by "only". One human life is much, let alone 133...

You are right, human life is priceless, but the word "only" referred to original accusation of Russian Goernmen, that GEorgians killed 2000 civilians, its genocide and it needed to e stopped!

It was a lie, There are no signs of genocide wit 133 casualties.
I am sorry for every dead person, but 133 casualties, which are not proven to be killed by GEorgians, is clearly not enough to ack Russia's shameless accisations.

ALL They WANTED< WAS A REASON TO INVADE!!

Pathetic.

Lenus Wrote:ALL They WANTED< WAS A REASON TO INVADE!!

the only thing you to do is to cry and see Saakashwilly licks smbd`s a...s

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - Mariam-GEORGIAN - 08-21-2008

Dmitry Wrote:

MOst probably u are used to leak somebodies ass, otherwise you Matushka Rasia will send you in to the prison in Cibir. So Kepp leaking and don't imagine u will see GEORIGANS in the same position as you dirty pig.

Mariam-GEORGIAN Wrote:
Dmitry Wrote:

MOst probably u are used to leak somebodies ass, otherwise you Matushka Rasia will send you in to the prison in Cibir. So Kepp leaking and don't imagine u will see GEORIGANS in the same position as you dirty pig.

continue, please...but if I need to repair my flat or house, can I use you or you will sell chebureks at the street...
As I Have said...Americans managed to make mischief us...pity...

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - Lor - 08-21-2008

Worse case scenario - isolation of Russia-West;
-- "Iron curtain" as in Soviet times;
-- Restriction of freedom of information;
--restrictions on freedom of movement;
--Restriction of freedom of speech;
--Restriction of freedom of choice of goods and services;
--Deficit of everything in everywhere;
-- Etc. etc.

P.S. Yet something just passed 20 years. Is it forgotten?

/

Re: Who started the war in S.Ossetia: Georgia or Russia? - SiD - 08-21-2008

Lor Wrote:Worse case scenario - isolation of Russia-West;
-- "Iron curtain" as in Soviet times;
--restrictions on freedom of movement;
--Restriction of freedom of speech;
--Restriction of freedom of choice of goods and services;
--Deficit of everything in everywhere;
-- Etc. etc.

P.S. Yet something just passed 20 years. Is it forgotten?

/
First of all almost all of this restrictions were placed by SU themself. If west want to isolate themselves from Russia it is whole different story. You want to be restricted with something?

Lor Wrote:Worse case scenario - isolation of Russia-West;

/

It happens now in Georgia and some west countries, doesn`t it?