Forums
Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Georgia and South Ossetia at war (/thread-1703.html)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Giovane - 08-28-2008

Eka Wrote:
Giovane Wrote:And what will be at 1 september????
All your hopes 'bout 1 september are not fated to be real!!!!!! You can only go home and cry !!!!!!!!!!
Why cry?

Everithing will be ok. Eu will a little bit punish you. Noone will recognize AbxazeTi and Sida Kartli as independant countires. And we will watch a little bit more how russian tax paiers ( yours) money is going in pockets of corrupted kokit and bagapsh . (They will spent this amounts in kazinos in MOscow). Smile Smile

About S.O. I agree with you....
But Abkharia has got very fantastic financial perspectives...

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - independent - 08-28-2008

Eka Wrote:Eu will a little bit punish you

True that EU is discussing about that possibility, but You shouldn't expect that
to happen - there will probably not be amity with that. And If something is
decided to do - it will be an symbolic punishment.

lashachochua Wrote:Sorry independent, just you should know what is definition of nation in modern western political science...It is not important whether you have russian blood or not, the brain is main thing, what you feel, what you think....Your reasoning is typical reasoning of modern middle class russian Smile (I still remember your comments about my level) ;-) So your are typical russian, just you have to publicly admit it ;-)

So when have I commented something about Your level ? I have not.
Your way to classify people seems really unprofessional for me - but keep trying.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - alex01 - 08-28-2008

Benn Wrote:Who's that Shos anyway? Is it a Chinese official?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sectsco.org/home.asp?LanguageID=2">http://www.sectsco.org/home.asp?LanguageID=2</a><!-- m -->

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Eka - 08-28-2008

Giovane Wrote:
Eka Wrote:
Giovane Wrote:And what will be at 1 september????
All your hopes 'bout 1 september are not fated to be real!!!!!! You can only go home and cry !!!!!!!!!!
Why cry?

Everithing will be ok. Eu will a little bit punish you. Noone will recognize AbxazeTi and Sida Kartli as independant countires. And we will watch a little bit more how russian tax paiers ( yours) money is going in pockets of corrupted kokit and bagapsh . (They will spent this amounts in kazinos in MOscow). Smile Smile

About S.O. I agree with you....
But Abkharia has got very fantastic financial perspectives...
Perspectives? Which one? WHo will invest in not stable region? Russians? but they are already investing and if you go there you will see what kind of inestments this are. they are bilding there own vilas and nothing more.. Investments are goving from Russian markets and what wil be with Abxazeti? Noone wil invest there. And middle class ruiisans will prefer Turkie more but not Abxazeti. So they have no big perspectives. Only to be on the neck of Russia tax -payers.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - lashachochua - 08-28-2008

Quote:So when have I commented something about Your level ? I have not.
Your way to classify people seems really unprofessional for me - but keep trying.
[/quote]

Sorry independent, but you see, SiD told about it and it is difficult to differ you from him, bacause here what I see is just your comments, and they are so alike, that I thought it was you.........
i am sure you have heard a lot about virtiual influence, like for example Homo Coca colens (people under American influance), But there is also Homo Soveticus, which is te same as modern russian type person....
So now you conclude why why i told that you are russian by soul and brain....Is it insult?.... :quoi

Eka you are right, 12 billion USA dollar run from russia, demand on Ruble decreased dramatically, in order to stop depretiation of currency National bank of Russia seriosly decrease its holdings of foreign currency...
No investment will eneter in Russia, esp. After putins reactions about large businesses, they now want to take business from BP, no large investment will enter russia for next 5 years, if than Government will change, western investors will think about investing...
By the way I have a very good program for economic development for russia, but for this program to work
first demand is to change Medvedev and Putin :haha :haha the next I step i will tell when you do the first one :haha :haha :haha

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Benn - 08-28-2008

I know that many Russians don't back the government's actions against Georgia. That's why you can't judge Russians equally.

independent Wrote:
Eka Wrote:Eu will a little bit punish you

True that EU is discussing about that possibility, but You shouldn't expect that
to happen - there will probably not be amity with that. And If something is
decided to do - it will be an symbolic punishment.
Lets see what will be .. Its really very interesting ..

Benn Wrote:I know that many Russians don't back the government's actions against Georgia. That's why you can't judge Russians equally.

benn where are you from? we are not terating russian equally, once I said that I have many russian froinds many of them are in russia nowadays, I know their views, and as I said i am ready to give my life for them.....But here russians really :banghead

lashachochua Wrote:Sorry independent, but you see, SiD told about it and it is difficult to differ you from him, bacause here what I see is just your comments, and they are so alike, that I thought it was you.........
i am sure you have heard a lot about virtiual influence, like for example Homo Coca colens (people under American influance), But there is also Homo Soveticus, which is te same as modern russian type person....
So now you conclude why why i told that you are russian by soul and brain....Is it insult?.... :quoi

I don't take it as insult - but It is difficult to understand what is the idea behind those kind of comments.
What come to terms like Homo Coca Colens or Homo Soveticus - might be those are commonly used
in Georgia, but I'm not used to them.

I found it pretty dangerous when those kind of terms are used as arguments when trying to depreciate
others opinions. You see thinks really looks different depending if Your desk is situated in Thbilisi, Helsinki,
BrĂ¼ssel, New York or Moscow. What might see pro-russian in Georgia can be just business reality in Helsinki etc.

1)Abkhazia will get many factors of cement for example for Sochi
2)Abkhazia will get Russian bases and question 'bout safety will be resolved.
3)Lasha, I've got plan too : gergians will follow italian examplar (I mean 1945). And do it....

what concrete actions can EU take to punish Russia? It should be afraid that Russia will answer the same way

Benn Wrote:what concrete actions can EU take to punish Russia? It should be afraid that Russia will answer the same way
I thinsk so. There is no concrete actions that can really punish Rusia.... Georgian hopes are not real :haha

that's what I'm talking about. Any other opinions?

Giovane Wrote:1)Abkhazia will get many factors of cement for example for Sochi
3)Lasha, I've got plan too : gergians will follow italian examplar (I mean 1945). And do it....

ok man, cement is wonderfull :-)

Benn Wrote:that's what I'm talking about. Any other opinions?

There is so much money in game that any EU politic who try to implement some
real "punishment" will commit a political suicide.

independent Wrote:
lashachochua Wrote:Sorry independent, but you see, SiD told about it and it is difficult to differ you from him, bacause here what I see is just your comments, and they are so alike, that I thought it was you.........

I don't take it as insult - but It is difficult to understand what is the idea behind those kind of comments.
What come to terms like Homo Coca Colens or Homo Soveticus - might be those are commonly used
in Georgia, but I'm not used to them.

I found it pretty dangerous when those kind of terms are used as arguments when trying to depreciate
others opinions. You see thinks really looks different depending if Your desk is situated in Thbilisi, Helsinki,
BrĂ¼ssel, New York or Moscow. What might see pro-russian in Georgia can be just business reality in Helsinki etc.

independent, they are not comonly used in Georgia, these are terms which are comonly used in modern geopolitics, for example Homo coca colens belongs to Indian philosopher, the second one is largely used in development economics, i trully do not remember who used it for the first time....No one told that it is dangerous to use these terms, because it tries to capture reality....I do not want to depreciate your opinion, it is not my intention, just i want to make you think a bit differently in order to understand that Russia is of what you should be afraid....That's all....

Giovane Wrote:1)Abkhazia will get many factors of cement for example for Sochi

Sochi - sorry but its under big quiestion as i know from media. Maybe something wil change. but how you can emegine cement factories in rezort zone.. it wil fundumentally spoil ecoilogy there. I suppose Russia will not do such thing with its pratner. it will spoil ecological system of black see and cost line fundamentally.

Giovane Wrote:
Benn Wrote:what concrete actions can EU take to punish Russia? It should be afraid that Russia will answer the same way
I thinsk so. There is no concrete actions that can really punish Rusia.... Georgian hopes are not real :haha

why you worry guys, if we dream, there is nothing bad in dreaming........We will see on Monday, our dreaming is right or your old pragmatizm....why you do not want to understand that Europe is fed up with Russia;s actions, alaways manupulating with oil.......Russian time is over, no oil policy can make europe to be afraid.......I am dreamer, dreamer, dreamer...........

lashachochua Wrote:independent, they are not comonly used in Georgia, these are terms which are comonly used in modern geopolitics, for example Homo coca colens belongs to Indian philosopher, the second one is largely used in development economics, i trully do not remember who used it for the first time....No one told that it is dangerous to use these terms, because it tries to capture reality....I do not want to depreciate your opinion, it is not my intention, just i want to make you think a bit differently in order to understand that Russia is of what you should be afraid....That's all....

I see Your point - but might be I'm not willing to be afraid of Russia. Why should I indeed - they are just one
big country among others - and acting as all other big countries. All big countries are using double standards.
So You only have to understand that. They are kind of threat but the same time a good opportunity.
I'm not enough nationalistic to see only troubles.

lashachochua Wrote:
Giovane Wrote:

why you worry guys, if we dream, there is nothing bad in dreaming........We will see on Monday, our dreaming is right or your old pragmatizm....why you do not want to understand that Europe is fed up with Russia;s actions, alaways manupulating with oil.......Russian time is over, no oil policy can make europe to be afraid.......I am dreamer, dreamer, dreamer...........
They dont Know hothing about NABUKO I suppose...

independent Wrote:
lashachochua Wrote:independent, they are not comonly used in Georgia, these are terms which are comonly used in modern geopolitics, for example Homo coca colens belongs to Indian philosopher, the second one is largely used in development economics, i trully do not remember who used it for the first time....No one told that it is dangerous to use these terms, because it tries to capture reality....I do not want to depreciate your opinion, it is not my intention, just i want to make you think a bit differently in order to understand that Russia is of what you should be afraid....That's all....

I see Your point - but might be I'm not willing to be afraid of Russia. Why should I indeed - they are just one
big country among others - and acting as all other big countries. All big countries are using double standards.
So You only have to understand that. They are kind of threat but the same time a good opportunity.
I'm not enough nationalistic to see only troubles.

So than why it is difficult to understand georgia's choice...We historically know what russia might do with a small country, that's why we are trying to enter NATO and EU, we are really nation who wants to build democracy and be safe from russian aggression, why we should care about Russia's safety when they are making only problems to us....You know no georgian has something against russian people, there is no any tensions about russians....But Russian government - depressed by the idea of Super Power and imperializm is really a threat for us........This made us to make our choice on USA, you should understand this.

You are not afraid cause you are in EU, you are safe.......We do not

lashachochua Wrote:why you worry guys, if we dream, there is nothing bad in dreaming........We will see on Monday, our dreaming is right or your old pragmatizm....why you do not want to understand that Europe is fed up with Russia;s actions, alaways manupulating with oil.......Russian time is over, no oil policy can make europe to be afraid.......I am dreamer, dreamer, dreamer...........

Have You any idea of how much is worth "business as usual" between EU and Russia - even if You deduct
oil and gas ? And have You any Idea how much power big companies has in EU politic ? Or how big share
of GDP in EU countries is coming from export to Russia and from subsidiaries from Russia.
When You has estimated it - You understand. And remember that even we in west are willingly speaking
about our investments to Russia - they are investing even more to West.

lashachochua, I think you can join NATO, but first you'll have to admit that you lost South Ossetia and Abkhazia. Russians people are living there, who don't wanna be with you.