Forums
Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Georgia and South Ossetia at war (/thread-1703.html)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - independent - 08-26-2008

lashachochua Wrote:Russia has just recognized the independence of Abkhazia and Oseeti........This is terrible.........But now It is time to say "Good-Bye Russia, Good-bye"....Very soon you all will see what does it mean........

So it means You are moving away from Georgia ? :quoi

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - lashachochua - 08-26-2008

independent Wrote:
lashachochua Wrote:Russia has just recognized the independence of Abkhazia and Oseeti........This is terrible.........But now It is time to say "Good-Bye Russia, Good-bye"....Very soon you all will see what does it mean........

Remarkable logics.... :haha No No Independent....... Russia will leave the world arena and it will be displaced to local cockpit... : :haha .... I am so sorry for you Russia....But you deserve what you will get... I am full of anger, but trying not to be rude.......It is so difficult............

lashachochua Wrote:
independent Wrote:

Remarkable logics.... :haha No No Independent....... Russia will leave the world arena and it will be displaced to local cockpit... : :haha .... I am so sorry for you Russia....But you deserve what you will get... I am full of anger, but trying not to be rude.......It is so difficult............

You know - sounds more than unrealistic for me. But keep dreaming. Reality is often hard to abide. :nonnon

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - SiD - 08-26-2008

lashachochua Wrote:Remarkable logics.... :haha No No Independent....... Russia will leave the world arena and it will be displaced to local cockpit... : :haha .... I am so sorry for you Russia....But you deserve what you will get... I am full of anger, but trying not to be rude.......It is so difficult............
You lost your mind with grief? I think everybody will tolerate if you will be rude.

You know - sounds more than unrealistic for me. But keep dreaming. Reality is often hard to abide. :nonnon[/quote]

I am not dreaming independent... But even if I am dreaming I do not see anything wrong in this....Only dreamers and those who do not beleive in conventional "Geopolitical Reality" are making changes... By your logic, soon Russia will invade Ukraine (where they started already to provide russian passports in conflict region - the way how russia behaved in Georgia), Poland,... And you think very soon the half of the world will drink VODKA and be tipsy every night...No no no....We will not be intoxicated by Russian way of thinking...This will not happen..............

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Eka - 08-26-2008

Признание независимости Абхазии и Осетии ускорило обвал фондового рынкаКомментарии
Инвестиционный GULAG
Российский фондовый рынок обвалился более чем на 5 процентов в третий раз за месяц

Российские фондовые индексы пережили резкое падение сразу после того, как президент России Дмитрий Медведев объявил о признании независимости Южной Осетии и Абхазии, которые сейчас входят в состав Грузии.

Всего за несколько минут индекс РТС потерял около одного процента. Если до 15:00, когда было сделано объявление, фондовый показатель опустился на пять процентов по сравнению с предыдущим днем, то к 15:20 его падение составило более шести процентов. ММВБ к тому же времени рухнул почти на пять процентов.

Хуже других на российском рынке выглядят акции "голубых фишек", то есть самые ликвидные ценные бумаги. Например, акции Сбербанка на РТС подешевели уже более чем на девять процентов, "Газпром" и "Норильский никель" потеряли более семи с половиной процентов, а "Лукойл" и "Роснефть" - более пяти процентов.

Российские биржи переживают фондовый обвал уже в четвертый раз за последний месяц. Сначала причиной падения был скандал вокруг компании "Мечел", которую Владимир Путин обвинил в завышении цен на внутреннем рынке. Потом РТС и ММВБ резко снизились из-за начала войны в Южной Осетии, а затем - из-за подозрений о том, что отношения между Россией и Западом серьезно ухудшатся.

What girf Sid. Everything is begining now for Russia.Its only begining what will be with your economy And not because of "small Georgia", because your govermant is crazy and most os Russian are blind.

And once again - look at your south provinces - what is going there. the same will be for abxazia and SO. You will never be there in full controll. and even more I am sure it is biggest mistake of Russia. And now everyone is sure - who started this war - Russia.( poll is representing the same)

SiD Wrote:
lashachochua Wrote:Remarkable logics.... :haha No No Independent....... Russia will leave the world arena and it will be displaced to local cockpit... : :haha .... I am so sorry for you Russia....But you deserve what you will get... I am full of anger, but trying not to be rude.......It is so difficult............
You lost your mind with grief? I think everybody will tolerate if you will be rude.

No Sid, i have not lost my mind with grief.... Thank you for your tolerance, But I will manage....

"Народ, что ненавидит волю, обожает рабство, любит цепи на своих руках и ногах, грязный физически и морально...готовый в любой момент угнетать все и вся".Шмелев
"Народ который блуждает по Европе и ищет что можно разрушить, уничтожить только ради развлечения." Достоевский
" Не народ ,а скотина, хам, дикая орда, душегубов и злодеев." Булгаков
"Наиважнейшею приметою удачи русского народа есть его садистская жестокость". Горький
"Русский есть наибольший и наинаглейший лгун во всем свете". Тургенев
"Народ равнодушный до наименьшей обязанности, до наименьшей справедливости, до наименьшей правды, народ, что не признает человеческое достоинство, что целиком не признает ни свободного человека ,ни свободной мысли". А.С. ПУШКИН.

Its about you Sid Smile Smile Smile Smile

Eka Wrote:"Народ, что ненавидит волю, обожает рабство, любит цепи на своих руках и ногах, грязный физически и морально...готовый в любой момент угнетать все и вся".

No Eka you are not right, it is not about SiD, It is about russians in total

lashachochua Wrote:No Eka you are not right, it is not about SiD, It is about russians in total
Eka Wrote:"Народ, что ненавидит волю, обожает рабство, любит цепи на своих руках и ногах, грязный физически и морально...готовый в любой момент угнетать все и вся".

Well i understand you. You sold yourselves to uncle sam but were beaten in front of his eyes and he menaged only to tell how bad we are. Parhaps you should ask US to compensate you this moral trauma? But do not wory he will trow you a bone from his table to make you happy.

lashachochua Wrote:I am not dreaming independent... But even if I am dreaming I do not see anything wrong in this....Only dreamers and those who do not beleive in conventional "Geopolitical Reality" are making changes... By your logic, soon Russia will invade Ukraine (where they started already to provide russian passports in conflict region - the way how russia behaved in Georgia), Poland,... And you think very soon the half of the world will drink VODKA and be tipsy every night...No no no....We will not be intoxicated by Russian way of thinking...This will not happen..............

Try to understand how it looks from EU. We like to see countries like Poland and Ukraine
maintaining good relationships both against EU and Russia. We are not impressed of US interests in those
countries. We need team players not troublemakers. I hope Ukraine remains as team player - if so - there
is no danger for it. Poland already made a little questionable decision - but it was its own choice and we can't
help if it turn out to be a bad choice. BTW. In EU there are many who are against missile defense system.
Mostly because we are not so delighted when US targeted nuclear-missiles are blown up above us.
We can tolerate better if they continue to original target.

lashachochua Wrote:

No Sid its about Russian like Sid not all there are as blind wit soviet propaganda as he is.

NGOs rally in Moscow objecting to Russian invasion 26.08.08 13:48

Human Rights NGOs are concerned over the presence of Russian troops in Georgia. Over 400 protestors assembled in the streets of the Russian capital, at the monument of Alexander Griboyedov, voicing their anti-war slogans.

So its only few people but its normal for country like Russia.
But its no longer komunist era and very soon Russian oligarxs will say what the must say to liliput presidents of Russia. Not all of them can be jailed as XOdorkovski is jailed.So Russia must choos soon Big money or corrapted kokiti and bagapsh.
Sid you are paing taxes in Russia?
So if yes part of them are spent by kokiti in MOscow cazinos an bordels? So now your govermant give him " legal " right to spent your money in those places. Congratulations. He will be happy to do so but hungry Russian in Siberia I suppose no. But your govermant will give them free vodka to shut up and everythng will be OK! Smile

independent Wrote:
lashachochua Wrote:I am not dreaming independent... But even if I am dreaming I do not see anything wrong in this....Only dreamers and those who do not beleive in conventional "Geopolitical Reality" are making changes... By your logic, soon Russia will invade Ukraine (where they started already to provide russian passports in conflict region - the way how russia behaved in Georgia), Poland,... And you think very soon the half of the world will drink VODKA and be tipsy every night...No no no....We will not be intoxicated by Russian way of thinking...This will not happen..............

Try to understand how it looks from EU. We like to see countries like Poland and Ukraine
maintaining good relationships both against EU and Russia. We are not impressed of US interests in those
countries. We need team players not troublemakers. I hope Ukraine remains as team player - if so - there
is no danger for it. Poland already made a little questionable decision - but it was its own choice and we can't
help if it turn out to be a bad choice. BTW. In EU there are many who are against missile defense system.
Mostly because we are not so delighted when US targeted nuclear-missiles are blown up above us.
We can tolerate better if they continue to original target.

The great troublemaker is Russia in the region........G7 will soon make you think that you are not capable even solving your own problems....Just wait a bit....Very soon you will need bone from G7 table......This time will come very soon... If you think that with your oil you can do what you like to do....This will not work....At least, in 50 years there will not be an oil at all, what will you do than....Effect global politics with VODKA, by the way this is the only way.... :haha

SiD Wrote:
lashachochua Wrote:No Eka you are not right, it is not about SiD, It is about russians in total

Well i understand you. http://You sold yourselves to uncle sam but were beaten in front of his eyes and he menaged only to tell how bad we are. Parhaps you should ask US to compensate you this moral trauma? But do not wory he will trow you a bone from his table to make you happy.

I think it is time to stop debating with you...Just I want to ask you to feed your soldiers or very soon they will start to beat you :haha

lashachochua Wrote:The great troublemaker is Russia in the region........G7 will soon make you think that you are not capable even solving your own problems....Just wait a bit....Very soon you will need bone from G7 table......This time will come very soon... If you think that with your oil you can do what you like to do....This will not work....At least, in 50 years there will not be an oil at all, what will you do than....Effect global politics with VODKA, by the way this is the only way.... :haha

Ok, I try not to taunt You more, but rather understand that You are just upset and don't master Your
comments so well. :?

Eka Wrote:No Sid its about Russian like Sid not all there are as blind wit soviet propaganda as he is.

Human Rights NGOs are concerned over the presence of Russian troops in Georgia. Over 400 protestors assembled in the streets of the Russian capital, at the monument of Alexander Griboyedov, voicing their anti-war slogans.

But its no longer komunist era and very soon Russian oligarxs will say what the must say to liliput presidents of Russia. Not all of them can be jailed as XOdorkovski is jailed.So Russia must choos soon Big money or corrapted kokiti and bagapsh.
So if yes part of them are spent by kokiti in MOscow cazinos an bordels? So now your govermant give him " legal " right to spent your money in those places. Congratulations. He will be happy to do so but hungry Russian in Siberia I suppose no. But your govermant will give them free vodka to shut up and everythng will be OK! Smile

Well well well didnt i heard from you and all other pro- georgians here that there is NO FREEDOM in Russia. Now it suddenly appears. You position is so elusive that i think you havent it at all.
Government must work to defend countryes national interests. It is answer to it all.

independent Wrote:
lashachochua Wrote:The great troublemaker is Russia in the region........G7 will soon make you think that you are not capable even solving your own problems....Just wait a bit....Very soon you will need bone from G7 table......This time will come very soon... If you think that with your oil you can do what you like to do....This will not work....At least, in 50 years there will not be an oil at all, what will you do than....Effect global politics with VODKA, by the way this is the only way.... :haha

Ok, I try not to taunt You more, but rather understand that You are just upset and don't master Your
comments so well. :?

Are you SiD, or SiD and independent are the same persons......Looks interesting :haha I thought I was beating two russians, appeared only one........ :haha

SiD Wrote:
Eka Wrote:No Sid its about Russian like Sid not all there are as blind wit soviet propaganda as he is.

Well well well didnt i heard from you and all other pro- georgians here that there is NO FREEDOM in Russia. Now it suddenly appears. You position is so elusive that i think you havent it at all.
Government must work to defend countryes national interests. It is answer to it all.

I am so sorry that this is your understanding of freedom....Oh my God...Help these people really to understand what the independece means in general? Please at least read Fukuyama "The End of History"...

lashachochua Wrote:Are you SiD, or SiD and independent are the same persons......Looks interesting :haha I thought I was beating two russians, appeared only one........ :haha

Beating :lol: your arguments dont even byte. Independent is not me, but it seems that he is either do not want to go down to your level just for conversation.

SiD Wrote:

Sid and what about your money that kokiti will spent in cazinos and another not very nice palces...? Smile

You are great to go from answer when you feel that you have not answer. You are reall Russian.

About freedom. When 400 people gether it is not freedom. Freedom consists from many another things too. and you know very well that you have not this things.Civil society is not existing in Russia. It si not my idea. When goverment is kiking" British council" from country, when every year jornalists are killed and only 400 normal peolpe are in huge Russia, it meens that you have no civil society and you have no demoraty. our democraty is far from West, but we are working hard and you have your "Russian Democraty". You even dont let European observers to admit on presidental elections. Its fact and its represents your govermants attitude toward russian society.

SiD Wrote:
lashachochua Wrote:Are you SiD, or SiD and independent are the same persons......Looks interesting :haha I thought I was beating two russians, appeared only one........ :haha

Beating :lol: your arguments dont even byte. Independent is not me, but it seems that he is either do not want to go down to your level just for conversation.

Sid Sid dont be so nervous. It is so typical for russians when they have nothing to answer.
Independant is member of Finland communist party and Sid is member of Russian komunist party. Onlt this link is conecting them.But what a great link...

And most of all I like when Sid is thinking that he is cleverer than anyone alse here...

Net ti obezatelno doljen slujit v FSB. Tam tebe meto, esli konchno uje ne slujish..

Eka Wrote:Sid and what about your money that kokiti will spent in cazinos and another not very nice palces...? Smile

You are great to go from answer when you feel that you have not answer. You are reall Russian.

About freedom. When 400 people gether it is not freedom. Freedom consists from many another things too. and you know very well that you have not this things.Civil society is not existing in Russia. It si not my idea. When goverment is kiking" British council" from country, when every year jornalists are killed and only 400 normal peolpe are in huge Russia, it meens that you have no civil society and you have no demoraty. our democraty is far from West, but we are working hard and you have your "Russian Democraty". You even dont let European observers to admit on presidental elections. Its fact and its represents your govermants attitude toward russian society.

Eka answer me why is US investing in Georgia? Wen you answer this you can understand what our goverment is doing.

You see freedom is freedom. 400 protested. They do not fear that they will be arrested. They have different opinion and are frealy expressing it. I do not share thier view but i do not want em to shut up either.
If everyone were silent than you could tell about freedom and such.
civil society can not be brought by uncle sam, or mr Sarkozy or anyone, it is created by middle class.
We do not need anyonse approval of our choice. Observers can observ but choice is our own and i do not care what they say about it.
But of course you can not ellect anyone who is not aproved and sertyfied by your masters.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Andres - 08-26-2008

The fact is that Saakashvilly is loser.
He began war and had lost this war.
And now georgia had lost osetia and abhazia both. :lol:
Now osetians and abhazians people are celebrating their freedom and said thank to russia!
And i am very glad for them! Smile

SiD Wrote:
lashachochua Wrote:Are you SiD, or SiD and independent are the same persons......Looks interesting :haha I thought I was beating two russians, appeared only one........ :haha[/quot

OK i am going to :livre The History of Soviet Union and the ideology of Marks and Lenin... Wait after that you will find that my level is OK for you.......... :haha You ll never even guess about what I was talking here...But I really do not care about it........

SiD Wrote:
Eka Wrote:Sid and what about your money that kokiti will spent in cazinos and another not very nice palces...? Smile

Eka answer me why is US investing in Georgia? Wen you answer this you can understand what our goverment is doing.
You see freedom is freedom. 400 protested. They do not fear that they will be arrested. They have different opinion and are frealy expressing it. I do not share thier view but i do not want em to shut up either.
If everyone were silent than you could tell about freedom and such.
civil society can not be brought by uncle sam, or mr Sarkozy or anyone, it is created by middle class.
We do not need anyonse approval of our choice. Observers can observ but choice is our own and i do not care what they say about it.
But of course you can not ellect anyone who is not aproved and sertyfied by your masters.

In free open economies, different countries are investing....Also in this case there is secondary reason, very soon they will really beat you :haha