Forums
Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Georgia and South Ossetia at war (/thread-1703.html)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Hakan G - 08-21-2008

chena Wrote:
igorek Wrote:Yes... true words....

Mother Russia will prevail...

An all those scum will be gone...

Right now we are the only force that can enforce peace... Did you want to see all Ossetians dead?
We are the signle light in this dark world of clash of capitalistic interests...

It's ok to kill thousands of Georgians (there 300 000 refugees only from Abkhazia, and 60 000 from Ossetia now) or but it's a genocide when Ossetians are dying (which is horrible, of course). And you are the one who's speaking about hypocrisy and double standards? And how cynical it is "enforce peace"

Totally agree with chena. Igorek, you've been brainwashed, I feel sorry for you..

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - IamGEORGIA - 08-21-2008

Balkaneese Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:P.S. today nobody is acting to save only georgia (poland missle shield)..Today world is saving himself form modern fashizm..

I hope so.

So when are you hanging high that fascist, Suck'a-a-a-AAA-sh-vilain?

I do not think that we are goin to hang anybody..

Especially the president who does his best to re unite our country..

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - SiD - 08-21-2008

IamGEORGIA Wrote:I do not think that we are goin to hang anybody..

Wake up. S Osetia and Abkchazia already asked us to recognize thier independance. Go back to reality from your brainwashing. Saakashvili dealt great blow to your territoryal integrity.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Faw_Peter - 08-22-2008

Today in South Osetia there have been carried out many manifestations that proved the Osetians want to be free from Georgia.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Lenus - 08-22-2008

Balkaneese Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:...Everybody mentions now G7 instead of G8..that means something...

I'm sure both Putin and Medvedev shudder from this Smile

IamGEORGIA Wrote:They are also afraid that US military sea forces ...

LOL

Bro, Turkey rejected the request of USofA to pass the ships through Bosphorus. They don't want to annoy Big Bear.

Uncle Sam doesn't come to save your **s.

You are not exactly Mr Current News, Balkanes Smile
One Ship is alreay in Poti. Wipe your tears.

Faw_Peter Wrote:Today in South Osetia there have been carried out many manifestations that proved the Osetians want to be free from Georgia.

Part of the show.

South Ossetia is not a mono ethnical Region, were GEorgians taing part in the demonstration too? Ah sorry, yes, they were all shot or expelled from tve region.

Well done, they "deserve" independence.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Felice-Rosso - 08-22-2008

Quote:by Frederic on Yesterday, 09:57
Felice-Rosso wrote:2Mariam-GEORGIAN
" Why do you think that the outcome from this situation is the war? Becouse you are commited to the war. You have it in genetics. Seems u are desparitly in a need to kill the people. You seem are too thursty of new blood"
Look who is talking! Somebody who commited genocide of Ossetian people! For you it's ok to kill peaceful citizens, for us it's not ok to destroy your killing machines? Stop acting as if you are an offended little country being occupated by Russian troops. You should have paid for your barbarities in Ossetia. BTW isn't it comparable: you attacked ossetians, we attacked you.

"but don't forget we are more!!!!And Idon"t care do you and your shity citizens and government like saakashvili or not. " Of course now when you have been bought by US government you'll get some awards from it like becoming a member of nato and eu. But remember: you'll never be an independent country like us, you'll always stay just a puppet in US's dirty hands!

"We don't like your putin-medvedev duet, but that was the will of your nation and please enjoy the HELL!!!" the same we can say about your bung holing two-timing Saakashvily.
Sorry, but are you insane? I am really shocked that I see such expression as "shity citizens" on the EU forum. Please, be more cautios about your expressions. I now that your Government is not too cautios about its actions, but please try to be a bit better then Chechens best friend Mr. Putin is.
This site doesn't work properly. That's why I couldn't quote. It was Miriam's words about "shitty citizens" that's why I ever write something down at alll))) I now see your real attitude to georgian escapades.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - IamGEORGIA - 08-22-2008

SiD Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:I do not think that we are goin to hang anybody..

Wake up. S Osetia and Abkchazia already asked us to recognize thier independance. Go back to reality from your brainwashing. Saakashvili dealt great blow to your territoryal integrity.

1. You do not decide who will be independent and who not..especially when it is about a part of another country..
2. Asked separatists, not ossetian or abkhazian people..they couldnt have asked, because 80 % of population are displaced, and now live in tbilis..so cant ask about anyhing. Confuseduper

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - chena - 08-22-2008

Русские классики о своем народе

Народ который блуждает по Европе и ищет что можно разрушить, уничтожить только ради развлечения." Достоевский

" Не народ ,а скотина, хам, дикая орда, душегубов и злодеев." Булгаков

"Наиважнейшею приметою удачи русского народа есть его садистская жестокость". Горький

"Русский есть наибольший и наинаглейший лгун во всем свете". Тургенев

"Народ, что ненавидит волю, обожает рабство, любит цепи на своих руках и ногах, грязный физически и морально...готовый в любой момент угнетать все и вся". Шмелев

"Народ равнодушный до наименьшей обязанности, до наименьшей справедливости, до наименьшей правды, народ, что не признает человеческое достоинство, что целиком не признает ни свободного человека ,ни свободной мысли. А.С. ПУШКИН."

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Felice-Rosso - 08-22-2008

Yeah, thank you for your deep knowledge and respect of Russian culture and great Russian classics. It's a pity that nobody knows yours Cry . ANYWAY iT COULDN'T BE AN ARGUMENT

Felice-Rosso Wrote:Yeah, thank you for your deep knowledge and respect of Russian culture and great Russian classics. It's a pity that nobody knows yours Cry . ANYWAY iT COULDN'T BE AN ARGUMENT

It was not supposed to be an argument just opinion of great Russians about Russians.
BTW, these are my classics too since I am Russian. Sorry, you just wasted your tears…

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Balkaneese - 08-22-2008

Lenus Wrote:You are not exactly Mr Current News, Balkanes Smile

Nice.

He had to go through Russian checkpoints. I'm not sure if that's what Suck'a-a-a-AAA-sh-vilains had in mind.

Balkaneese Wrote:
Lenus Wrote:You are not exactly Mr Current News, Balkanes Smile

Nice.

He had to go through Russian checkpoints. I'm not sure if that's what Suck'a-a-a-AAA-sh-vilains had in mind.

Well,

You Russians try to compare yourselves with USA and Iraq situation.
Can you show so many americans being so proud and boasting of what US did in IRAQ??

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Lor - 08-22-2008

Balkaneese Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:P.S. today nobody is acting to save only georgia (poland missle shield)..Today world is saving himself form modern fashizm..

I hope so.

So when are you hanging high that fascist, Suck'a-a-a-AAA-sh-vilain?

Whenever you're going to do the same with Putin.

/

Thank you Lenus,

You've just highlighted the biggest difference between US and Russian societies: Americans are not proud of US government’s activities; however, on the other hand the vast majority of Russians has not realized that Russia invaded Georgia, an independent country.
Indeed Saakashvili has his own part of responsibility in this war however even his mistakes and irresponsibility do not justify Russia’s invasion and aggression. A lot of Georgians were and still are against Saakashvili and his decision, however in result of Russia’s aggression even opposition is supporting him (temporarily of course but still supporting).
I am ethnic Russian, but I am so ashamed of what is going on in Russia: people being brainwashed by the government’s propaganda, there is no sign of free word and etc., moreover there is even no illusion of democracy. Earlier I've posted the words of great Russians and it seems that Shmelev was right saying that "Russians hate freedom, they adore slavery and handcuffs on their hands….”

[quote="Lenus"

Well,

You Russians try to compare yourselves with USA and Iraq situation.
Can you show so many americans being so proud and boasting of what US did in IRAQ??[/quote]

ANOTHER difference is that US cares for their people!! And they still don't approve of their dirty political game.

Russia's government NEVER really cared about small people - not yesterday-not today - what they cared it's their own wealth and political games to profit from.

For The exalted supporter of War:

Tell me you don't feel mad when you read about all the Rich people leaving Russia after big gas deals? You think Kremlin has nothing to do with it?
Tell me in Soviet Time how bad common people lived, while Tops being modest on TV - rwere enjoying the best.
Tell me have you personally benefit from this oil money? I doubt!

........This fast money cloud your national judgment - you rapidly start showing muscles instead of constructing.

Step further then "our army still fightworthy"

I tell you I am not anti-russian, I strongly believe that you have 2 types of people.
........Ether really-really-really good ones or absolutely bad ones.
Maybe extremes are part of your soul? I think so - to me it's not a mystery.

I just hope that good ones will take over someday.
Sadly good ones always being sent to Siberia or Killed or Expelled - Soljenicin, Politcovskaya, and millions of common others.

.........Go ahead and try to oppose what ever contradicts to Kremlin views - you will be silenced in no time.

I don't even blame RF soldier for looting anymore...I simply understand what is waiting for them at home - depressive streets, drunkolds in the bus, muddy outskirts, lack of jobs - and that goes for the largest part of the country.
So maybe it's the only positive thing they can take from this war, however twisted this can be.

I don't see your "Tops" sending sons to Chechnya or Georgia, it's more otherwise - giving them good cars, blings, Moscow flats, girls....
Tell me if I am wrong...

Salomo said some right words - "And people will remember this crisis not because of the Tskhinvali victims, but because of Russia's occupation of Georgia".

chena Wrote:"Russians hate freedom, they adore slavery and handcuffs on their hands….”

Confuseduper This is where everything starts from!

Lenus Wrote:You Russians try to compare yourselves with USA and Iraq situation.
Can you show so many americans being so proud and boasting of what US did in IRAQ??

I'm neither a Russki, nor a Russian.

As my nickname says, I'm from the Balkans.

A bl**y Serb.

And what Russia does now in Georgian cannot been compared with what US have been doing all around the Globe for decades.

Russia brings Freedom, US brought destruction and enslavement.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Julia - 08-22-2008

[quote="chena"]Thank you Lenus,

I am ethnic Russian, but I am so ashamed of what is going on in Russia: people being brainwashed by the government’s propaganda, there is no sign of free word and etc., moreover there is even no illusion of democracy. quote]

Chena, are you sure that you know everything about this awfull situation? Why do you think that world mass media shows correctly conflict? Russia simply doesn't have journalists in world channels, who can show another point of view, different from US.

Balkaneese Wrote:
Lenus Wrote:You Russians try to compare yourselves with USA and Iraq situation.

I'm neither a Russki, nor a Russian.

As my nickname says, I'm from the Balkans.

A bl**y Serb.

And what Russia does now in Georgian cannot been compared with what US have been doing all around the Globe for decades.

Russia brings Freedom, US brought destruction and enslavement.[/quote]

:haha :haha :banghead :banghead

I don't wish you were "eliberated" by Russia! If Russia was in your country, instead of US, you would truly know what enslavement means. Forget your language! OR you customs, you would have to be Russian!!!

Actually somehow i wish you the destruction brought by the Russian army. I wish you were in Georgia! Maybe then you would stop saying nonsense!!

P.S Imagine: US=Russia in DIRTY GAMES, KILLING PEOPLE, LIES, DOUBLE STANDARDS

I don't understand how you can hate US and love Russia. :nonnon

Lor Wrote:I don't understand how you can hate US and love Russia. :nonnon

I don't hate USofA. I just despise it.

And why I love Russia is beyond your possibility to understand, so don't bother.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - boka - 08-22-2008

Balkaneese Wrote:
Lor Wrote:I don't understand how you can hate US and love Russia. :nonnon

I don't hate USofA. I just despise it.

And why I love Russia is beyond your possibility to understand, so don't bother.
I guess you have found wrong partner during Balkan crisis. Your beloved russians failed to do anything for you. But anyway, Serbia still longs for the west not for russia. It means that nobody wants russia (except Syria, Venezuela and Belorusia).

Julia Wrote:
chena Wrote:Thank you Lenus,

I am ethnic Russian, but I am so ashamed of what is going on in Russia: people being brainwashed by the government’s propaganda, there is no sign of free word and etc., moreover there is even no illusion of democracy. quote]

Chena, are you sure that you know everything about this awfull situation? Why do you think that world mass media shows correctly conflict? Russia simply doesn't have journalists in world channels, who can show another point of view, different from US.

The views of your journalists such as: Politkovskaya have been heard LOUDLY! Only problem as you said, you don't have journalists with the same magnitude anymore for the reason of suppression of free press. She paid a HIGH price for the TRUTH she wrote, I don't think your journalists are ready to pay the same price today!!!

I wish Kremlin would name a street after her like other countries DID!!

boka Wrote:Your beloved russians failed to do anything for you.

Smile

What would you know?

boka Wrote:But anyway, Serbia still longs for the west not for russia. It means that nobody wants russia (except Syria, Venezuela and Belorusia).

Smile

What would you know?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - independent - 08-22-2008

There is not such a thing than "free media" - even privately owned media has its own interests.
So the truth is always somewhere in the middle of all published information.

A nice example of it is that after Bush gave his first statement - e.g. cnn and bbc both made a small
correction of their emphasis on this conflict. Later the fact that Georgia was the first one who crossed line
was simply disregarded. Even when it now is clear for everyone - it is still hardly mentioned in news -
but hidden inside articles - they simply are not willing to make it to headlines

from cnn today (article: Russia: Troop withdrawal in its 'final phase' ):
" The U.S. ambassador to Russia, John Beyrle, told the Russian business daily Kommersant it had urged
Georgia not to launch an attack and that Russia responded in a "legitimate" way, though he went on to say Russia went too far in its military incursion.

His comments represent a public acknowledgment from a senior U.S. official that Russia had some
justification for its initial response to Georgia's attack on South Ossetia.

CNN confirmed the ambassador's response with the U.S. Embassy in Russia."