Forums
Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Georgia and South Ossetia at war (/thread-1703.html)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - independent - 08-17-2008

Mariam Wrote:I already answered to u yesterday.

Oh thanks - then I have totally missed it. I will try to find Your answer Smile

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Lenus - 08-17-2008

Independent,

I am a Georgian, I dont think I ve given any reason to be insulted.

Mariam hasn't done more than Ann from Russia, for instance.
So these things happen, its hard to Judge whole nation by few postings.

Your question is out of relevance somehow.

Russia should have had these reasons ready before entering, not after.
Russia should not be a single assessor of Georgian Agression.
Whole world, except Cuba (I guess?) Condemns Russian Overreacted actions.

These are the key points.

Russians are guilty for keeping this conflict open anyway.
After prooves and investigation, let the court decide who is to blame. I will take or lump the court's decision, but so far its too early to start judging.

On the same note, Russia's been condemend and proved to be unhuman to his own citizens in Chechnya, I dont see anyone blaming their own government.

What do you think of that?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - kimi1990 - 08-17-2008

nobody will fuck georgia because we are more independent than you think, and russians are fucking on every step, and about war, what are they doing on our teritory now when the war is over???? shut your mouth up and drive

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - kimi1990 - 08-17-2008

mariam i'm on your side, i'm georgian too and let fuck this silly nation down, they can't even understand what is now happening, what meaning has to talk over and over what was happening in osetia ,, they don't want to see, let's them think they are right, but everyone knows that russia is agressor, is fucking bad nation, and kiss the most big nd dirty ass in goergia,, fuck you russian, i;m fool of shit you are talking.. bye.. god with us, fuck fuck fuck fuck russian asees over and over again . bye

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - independent - 08-17-2008

Lenus Wrote:I am a Georgian, I dont think I ve given any reason to be insulted.

No I found Your comments very reasonable.

Lenus Wrote:Mariam hasn't done more than Ann from Russia, for instance.

Also true - I think Georgia at this moment is highly dependent of what kind of
appearance they give of themself to foreigners. So I hope You can deliver a
appearance of reliable and creditability view of Your Country and its people.
If You manage to do that - conflict will be much easier to end soon.

Russia is not defeated - so... You surely understand what I mean

Lenus Wrote:So these things happen, its hard to Judge whole nation by few postings.

Nope - but Europeans are reading forums nowadays - there is a lack
of creditable information - and it raises guestions...

Lenus Wrote:Your question is out of relevance somehow.
Russia should have had these reasons ready before entering, not after.
Russia should not be a single assessor of Georgian Agression.
These are the key points.

You wrote:
And there is the point - overreacted actions. I agree - it is judged commonly.
It is totally different of judging russia commonly of what happens.

So for us it is now mandatory to see that You are not misinforming us ( Unfortunately
Your government didn't understand it ).

Lenus Wrote:Russians are guilty for keeping this conflict open anyway.
After prooves and investigation, let the court decide who is to blame. I will take or lump the court's decision, but so far its too early to start judging.

You are absolutely right

Lenus Wrote:On the same note, Russia's been condemend and proved to be unhuman to his own citizens in Chechnya, I dont see anyone blaming their own government.

Yeah - that's the way "Big Ones" think ( both US and Russia ). Double Standards You see...

Lenus Wrote:What do you think of that?

I'm happy to see that in Georgia there are also reasonable peoples - not only people
thinking "I read it - it must be true"

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Eka - 08-17-2008

First - as I understand only some of you really knows our history, but it not so important. Important is that we are INDEPENDANT country and we are weeling to be part of Europe and civilaized world.
2. We are peaCEFUL people and we are never starting wars and conflicts( you can read more about on web). e.g.We are only nation who lived in peace and frendship with jews during 26 century.
3.Russian is trying to restore its influance on neobghors after it gains power.
4. We are looking forward to have back Abxazeti and so called Osethia.
5. Kosovo is not a right example for us, it is Russians imegination for hide the reallity - they have idea of turn down president and bring marionet goverment ( as in CHechnia)
5.ONly negotiations can bring results

But if there will not be peace in Caucasia, there will not be peace in another regions.

Georgia is as importamt as Balkans were.
So not presonality vs personality but idea vs. idea.

We will be happy to see everyone of you in my country after some time we will restore everything, so dont be personal but be constructive. BUt BE CAEFULL WITH NEW EMPIRES < THEY ARE RAISING FROM RUINS AND ArE DANGEROUS>

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - IamGEORGIA - 08-17-2008

Well, these actions showed that all the international laws, agreements, and standarts can be violated, whenever they want, and can be violated by whoever wants..It means that all these international rules are just facade, just on the paper..

Yesterday cease fire was signed by Medvedev...But what then?
Changed nothing..They continued staying in Gori, Poti, Senaki, and Zugdidi..Robbing, Stealing, raping ...
All this 4 cities are out of the conflict zone..but nobody cares..They are still there..
Agreement has signed, but russian occupants still explode bridges, roads, and administration buildings...
Russian soldier today said that their mission was to change government, and President Saakasvhili, and they made peace here...What a cinism..
On our teritory, in the cities mentioned above, russian troops do not allow georgian journalists to work..Journalists only with accreditanion given by Russian Foreign ministry can worh in the city...
Russian troops control all the main roads, and cotrol all the entrances to the all 4 cities..
On the georgian teritopries (still out fo the conflict) check all the cars, have made several check points on the roads..
They burned two huge forests..trying to make ecological disaster..
Now tell me, how can it be judged..
Acting on the teritory of another country without any illegal ground..

I dont know how long will georgian people be calm..but if it continous just oprdinary, peaceful georgian will attack occupants and and will not be tolerated anu occupant soldier...

How would you, all europenas writing here some essays about peace, democracy and freedom, will react?
how would you react to the occupants, who near you capital are stealing, robbing, controlling roads, destroyng economic infrastructure...

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Mariam - 08-17-2008

IamGEORGIA Wrote:Well, these actions showed that all the international laws, agreements, and standarts can be violated, whenever they want, and can be violated by whoever wants..It means that all these international rules are just facade, just on the paper..

Changed nothing..They continued staying in Gori, Poti, Senaki, and Zugdidi..Robbing, Stealing, raping ...
All this 4 cities are out of the conflict zone..but nobody cares..They are still there..
Agreement has signed, but russian occupants still explode bridges, roads, and administration buildings...
Russian soldier today said that their mission was to change government, and President Saakasvhili, and they made peace here...What a cinism..
On our teritory, in the cities mentioned above, russian troops do not allow georgian journalists to work..Journalists only with accreditanion given by Russian Foreign ministry can worh in the city...
Russian troops control all the main roads, and cotrol all the entrances to the all 4 cities..
On the georgian teritopries (still out fo the conflict) check all the cars, have made several check points on the roads..

I dont know how long will georgian people be calm..but if it continous just oprdinary, peaceful georgian will attack occupants and and will not be tolerated anu occupant soldier...

How would you, all europenas writing here some essays about peace, democracy and freedom, will react?
how would you react to the occupants, who near you capital are stealing, robbing, controlling roads, destroyng economic infrastructure...

THIS IS CALLED OCCUPATION - has no any link with peacekeeping activites.

IamGEORGIA Wrote:Well, these actions showed that all the international laws, agreements, and standarts can be violated, whenever they want, and can be violated by whoever wants..It means that all these international rules are just facade, just on the paper..

Dont worry - europeans will ne sleeping at this period were calmly and be naiv and chidish toward agression.
BE calm Georgians - it is very important at this hard times, dont give agressors opportunity to begin again.

And we are open to whole worls.

IamGEORGIA Wrote:How would you, all europenas writing here some essays about peace, democracy and freedom, will react?

I dont believe, contrary to many in our country, that Europeans or Americans have DUTY of CARE and have no choice but interfering in our conflicts.

Its is called a benefit of doubt. These things need to be scurpulously accounted, filed and presented to court.

I understand all Georgians feeling like prooving the obvious, but its obvious to us, not very much obvious to others. Patience.

To other Georgians: You will emabrass our coutnry every time you use the F*** word, so please, be more careful in choosing words.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - IamGEORGIA - 08-17-2008

Mariam Wrote:

THIS IS CALLED OCCUPATION - has no any link with peacekeeping activites.

agree with you..
And im intereseted how civilised world would have react to the occupation if their own country...

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Tamara_Georgia Girl - 08-17-2008

aadas

Tamara,

This is not how people behave in civilised society.

ასეც არ შეიძლება, საკუთარ თავს ვცეთ პატივი, გოგონასგან და თან ასეთი გინება.

pativis cema magat ician chemi megobari ro jer daxvrites da mere akuwes nawil-nawil da me gvamic ver chamomisvenebia?? mipasuxe droze?

Tamara_Georgia Girl Wrote:pativis cema magat ician chemi megobari ro jer daxvrites da mere akuwes nawil-nawil da me gvamic ver chamomisvenebia?? mipasuxe droze?
mainc jobia Tavi Seikave cota, ase araseriozuli gamodis yvelaferi. jobia rac SeiZLeba bevri Cveninnebi C vrTiT am forumSi rom ufro seriozuli gaxdes da vecadoT ar avyveT emociebs Zalina gTxov . mec guli xeliT miWiravs ,magram ase jobia!!!!!

mapatis Tu gewyina

wyena ra shuashia eg gogo zedmetshi gadadis, arc igebs rames da tvins chams, roca adamiani sheugnelebia rogor unda sheikavo tavi.. tan aset mdgomareobashi ... kai mapatiet

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - georgian - 08-17-2008

gishin iseti gamachedines lamis gineba avtexe chemi azrit magattan bazars azri ara aq da magito agar vpostav .....

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - georgian - 08-17-2008

chemi azrit dzalian kargad esmit magat yveaferi magram ver idzaxian imito ro tavianti tavis da qveynis cxveniat... RUSSIANS GET OUT FROM GEORGIA!!!!!!!

georgian Wrote:chemi azrit dzalian kargad esmit magat yveaferi magram ver idzaxian imito ro tavianti tavis da qveynis cxveniat... RUSSIANS GET OUT FROM GEORGIA!!!!!!!
Confuseduper Confuseduper Confuseduper

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Vitiumm - 08-17-2008

well,you georgians claim to be a civilized european country,saying russians've been stealing lavatories cause they've never seen 'em,with your president calling russians "barbarians of the 21st century".But however those barbarians at least try to speak with the world's society the same language!Ann from Russia,my apollogies)
PS chewing ties is so much of a European tradition Confuseduper

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Tamar - 08-17-2008

As I watch news channels these days, my dear ann, want to emphasize for you especiallly, that I watch CNN, BBC and EURONEWS (AS YOU ARE DEEPLY SURE THAT WE WATCH ONLY GEORGIAN CHANNELS HERE, YOU KNOW COMPARE TO RUSSIA WE WATCH INTERNATIONAL CHANNELS AS WELL) I understand that Russia cannot be trusted any more, it broke the agreement signed by itself, it failed to fulfill the principles it agreed to, what a country is that for Christ's sake? Is it a game for it? When the thousands of lives are taken, it keeps occuping Georgia, exploding its bridges, thus guranteeing the economical problems for Armenia and Azerbaijan as well, and YOU dare approve its actions?????????????? Yesterday, "Independent" blamed us that we think only about ourselves, you know what I will reply to you: 1) we are small country and it is impossible not to think about ourselves escpecially when your neighbour is Medieval barbarian beggar, 2) what happened to Gerogia, may happen to any post soviet country and not only to it, as now on, no one is safe and thanks god ever body saw this! So beware Russia! WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF YOU, WE WILL REBUILD ETH AND GET STRONGER AS ALWAYS HAS BEEN DONE AND WILL BE DONE and you better take care of your beggar soldiers AND YOUR POLITICIONS WHO LIKE ROBOTS REPEAT THE SAME AGAIN AND AGAIN.
RUSSIA HAS SHOWED ITS FACE TO THE WHOLE WORLD! YOU ARE CONDEMNED AND MUST BE ASAMED OF YOUR ACTIONS!

Vitiumm Wrote:well,you georgians claim to be a civilized european country,saying russians've been stealing lavatories cause they've never seen 'em,with your president calling russians "barbarians of the 21st century".But however those barbarians at least try to speak with the world's society the same language!Ann from Russia,my apollogies)
PS chewing ties is so much of a European tradition Confuseduper

Smile Smile Smile Smile and drunken general with red/bly face who is laughing as mad man is very Russian? ( borisov)

Whole world have seen russian solger with forx in his poket and when journalist asks him way he need poor baggre have no answer. When you are in battle for your country you chew even socks, but when you are" strong, russian army" you must not be drunken as sapojnik.and if you are drunken you are 100 times danderous. and what about little zombi dima medvedev??

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Tamar - 08-17-2008

It goes without saying that so called "Great Russia" with its beggar soldiers, drunk generals and zombie politicions has lost the diplomatic and informational war! No one will trust it any more! Canada and USA have already restrained themselves from carrying out the military trainings with it, the whole world knows the attitude of Ukraine about Russian fleet. We have received the serious chances of getting into NATO and you know Russia you played enormous role in all this, you played a big fool.

Tamar Wrote:It goes without saying that so called "Great Russia" with its beggar soldiers, drunk generals and zombie politicions has lost the diplomatic and informational war! No one will trust it any more! Canada and USA have already restrained themselves from carrying out the military trainings with it, the whole world knows the attitude of Ukraine about Russian fleet. We have received the serious chances of getting into NATO and you know Russia you played enormous role in all this, you played a big fool.
Russia you are really fool and always drunken!
We are wall trained and educated for stragle.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Vitiumm - 08-17-2008

Its an interesting opinion,Eka,although unfortunately the topic we're discussing is not "Nations of the world-pro\contra",I'm sure that we all know bad traits of our national characters,"to drink or not to drink" is a personal decision.
I should say,the behavior of Mr Saakasvilly makes us doubt of his mental health.