Forums
Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Georgia and South Ossetia at war (/thread-1703.html)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Ann from Russia - 08-16-2008

Prove, that this photo is not fake! May be this man was shot on camera in Tskinvally! And he cryes for Georgian agression! Wink

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - IamGEORGIA - 08-16-2008

Ann from Russia Wrote:Prove, that this photo is not fake! May be this man was shot on camera in Tskinvally! And he cryes for Georgian agression! Wink

How do you dare?
You are not really normal..There are lot of fotos like this..
From now, you are as guilty in georgian blood, as your President..

You, yes yes, you...
After this moment, i will never comment your any word...

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - independent - 08-16-2008

Tamar Wrote:I just have one question: What is Russia doing far from the Confilct Zones in Georgia at the moment?

Simple guestion - good one indeed.

They are punishing Your coverment and army.... If You don't understand that, then it sure is difficult to
get the picture.

They are really sure (as most of people everywhere) that conflict was started by You. So they are angry
and want to put You to pay. But here comes the point - most people in other countries does not
want You be punished that way, but with legal actions (if needed).

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Tamar - 08-16-2008

REST IN PEACE :-(

One thing always to remember: sth which doesn't kill us, makes us even stronger!
Our hearts are beating for the united, bright GEORGIA!

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - georgian - 08-16-2008

u want more pictures? russian solders are beasts... they bombing our forests in bakuriani!!! u understand what this means? they grab all georgian villages near gori. look at this picture... is that picture fake too??? georgian soldiers help to escape this children after russian bombing

independent Wrote:
Tamar Wrote:I just have one question: What is Russia doing far from the Confilct Zones in Georgia at the moment?

Simple guestion - good one indeed.

They are punishing Your coverment and army.... If You don't understand that, then it sure is difficult to
get the picture.

They are really sure (as most of people everywhere) that conflict was started by You. So they are angry
and want to put You to pay. But here comes the point - most people in other countries does not
want You be punished that way, but with legal actions (if needed).

what other people think is not your business..
What todya russian army does, is illegal, uncivilised, brutal actions..
Thy will be judged..

They try to punishe us..
But they can not break us..they will get out soon...we will start again building what they have destroied..we will buy again all the military ammunition they have destroyed..and will buy more then before..because one day, when they will decide to do it again, they will be destroyed, absolutely, without any hesitation..

There is some kind of rockketts called PATRIOT...Russia should be aware of this..

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Mariam - 08-16-2008

georgian Wrote:u want more pictures? this russian solders are beasts... they bombing our forests in bakuriani!!! u understand what this means? they grab all georgian villages near gori. look at this picture... is that picture fake too???

I realised one thing, We won;t give up, bit in this certain situation they don;t listen to us and just are blaming . WHY? Because their presence here on this site is having a perpose. Like ANn from Russia sais about picture is a face, I'm Hundred percent shure she is a Russian Agent, which is making a propaganda on this site, but very poorly. Or maybe I had a high expectation from Russian FSB :haha

We have a great deal of the same photos! Ossetians were cruelly killed by Georgians. Russia were ought to stop Saakashvilly's plan!

That's very clever of you to conclude! All this once again proves that Russia is stuck somewhere deep in Medieval Era. It has no place among civilised countires!!! Georgia has not encrouched Russia! It defends and protects its territorial integrity from, you, Russians! I don't say ath about Russian high desire of changing the goverment of Georgia! GUYS! better take care of your own household! Will you?

ghadaoba vin aswavla amas? :| ANN u cant see there are geoggians solders on this foto? :| and i can give u link of video "RUSSIAN SOLDERS GRAB GEORGIAN CARS!!! if u want of course :quoi

No comments. This girl is abnormal.

Why did nobody react on S.Milne article? I think he could explain you some interesting things! Georgians, sit in your Georgia! Think that you want to think! I don't care. The truth is on our side, whatever you say!

IamGEORGIA Wrote:what other people think is not your business..
Thy will be judged..

They try to punishe us..
But they can not break us..they will get out soon...we will start again building what they have destroied.
.we will buy again all the military ammunition they have destroyed..and will buy more then before..because
one day, when they will decide to do it again, they will be destroyed, absolutely, without any hesitation..

There is some kind of rockketts called PATRIOT...Russia should be aware of this..

Its pretty much my business - Or Are You so selfish that You don't care the bigger picture:
Saakashvili with his "miscalculations" has pounce whole world to an situation where anyone
can't say what happens next.
It doesn't need much intelligence that if US and Russia confront to war - there will be now winners.
So You might dream US or NATO beginning to give You military aid - and it is simply an insant
dream.
PATRIOT missiles are part of missile defence system - which might / or might not be able to
destroy nuclear warheads in the far future. They however are not meant to protect EU, but US itself.

independent Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:what other people think is not your business..
Thy will be judged..

They try to punishe us..
But they can not break us..they will get out soon...we will start again building what they have destroied.
.we will buy again all the military ammunition they have destroyed..and will buy more then before..because
one day, when they will decide to do it again, they will be destroyed, absolutely, without any hesitation..

Its pretty much my business - Or Are You so selfish that You don't care the bigger picture:
Saakashvili with his "miscalculations" has pounce whole world to an situation where anyone
can't say what happens next.
It doesn't need much intelligence that if US and Russia confront to war - there will be now winners.
So You might dream US or NATO beginning to give You military aid - and it is simply an insant
dream.
PATRIOT missiles are part of missile defence system - which might / or might not be able to
destroy nuclear warheads in the far future. They however are not meant to protect EU, but US itself.

...and located in europe..and in near future where they will be installed nobody knows..

Maybe they will not give ammunition, but with recent help of russia, we are closer to Nato as nevere before..
Thank Russia (modern mix of soviet union and fashism) for that..

if everiwhone in russia thinks like ANN then all is lost. well not understood each other NEVRER.

Tamar Wrote:That's very clever of you to conclude! All this once again proves that Russia is stuck somewhere deep in Medieval Era. It has no place among civilised countires!!! Georgia has not encrouched Russia! It defends and protects its territorial integrity from, you, Russians! I don't say ath about Russian high desire of changing the goverment of Georgia! GUYS! better take care of your own household! Will you?

If You (as it seems) started Yourself - there will not be any territorial rights for You - EL will look that
Ahkbasia and S-Ossetia will not belong to Georgia anymore. It doesn't matter what Bush says just
now - next president of US will be much more reasonable one.

oh i forget. we have some things for russian solders front of russian council in tbilisi. come and take it :lol:

What truth is on your side??? What do you call the truth???
The information with which your Russian channels are zombing you???
We will sit in Georgia, BUT KEEP YOUR BLOODY HANDS OFF FROM OUR COUNTRY!!!

she is right Wink

If everyone will think like Georgia, no one in this world see the peace! Behold Saakashvilly, you will be judged by God and burn in the Hell for your crimes! And all dead Ossetians will stick burning gun into you! And you'll never be forgiven!

IamGEORGIA Wrote:
independent Wrote:...and located in europe..and in near future where they will be installed nobody knows..

Maybe they will not give ammunition, but with recent help of russia, we are closer to Nato as nevere before..
Thank Russia (modern mix of soviet union and fashism) for that..

Sorry to inform You - After this NATO don't take You in - for decades at least. Your insight of world seems
to be really unrealistic.

Ann from Russia Wrote:If everyone will think like Georgia, no one in this world see the peace!

I agree !

We have a Georgian plan of agression into Abckazia! saakashvilly wanted to make a ginocide there too!

By the way we cought some of Georgian soldiers who told that it was Saakashvilly who bigan this war! They told that Georgian goverment forced them to fight and destroyed everyone!

oh i saw today russian solders was grabbing toilets. shame!!!