Forums
Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Georgia and South Ossetia at war (/thread-1703.html)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Ann from Russia - 08-16-2008

Georgians, look at this video! You may notice: this is not Russian channel, this is american FOX! Ossetian girl and her mother told all over the world the truth. Of course, american TV-leader didn't expect such information, he didn't expect to hear the TRUTH! :lol: He was in shock and told that they ought to show the ADVERTISING :lol: Yeah, stupid americans, we know that you don't want show people the truth!!!! Ha-ha-ha!!!!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.ntv.ru/138236/">http://news.ntv.ru/138236/</a><!-- m -->

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - kimi1990 - 08-16-2008

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/08/10/world/10georgia.xlarge3.jpg">http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/200 ... large3.jpg</a><!-- m --> <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00381/A_Georgian_man_381268a.jpg">http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia ... 81268a.jpg</a><!-- m --> <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/747428.jpg">http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/747428.jpg</a><!-- m --> <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2008/08/15/alg_georgia-detainee.jpg">http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2008/08/ ... tainee.jpg</a><!-- m --> <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08/12/article-0-023F922500000578-292_468x333.jpg">http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08/ ... 68x333.jpg</a><!-- m --> <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00789/georgianew-460_789510c.jpg">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/mu ... 89510c.jpg</a><!-- m --> whan i'm looking at those fotos i'm dieing... and that is 1% what is happening on peacfull regions Wink

ann i can show you too many videos where everyone is talking about russian agreession, that girl even don't knows what is hapening on regions , father of my frined was living in ckhinvali, he is dead, and he tald us that russian soldjers are getting in to houses, taking what they want and agressing to peacfull people Wink that's bad really, and on secound, osetia is our region, it's part of georgia, so what are georgians doing with there region that is not russian work.. russian peackeppers,, who the hell are they, we didn't call them, and if osetians call them to help, we call the hole warld Wink

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Mariam - 08-16-2008

Ann from Russia Wrote:God, how stupid the men can be!
- The same I can tell you, Christians, Georgians. Mariam, I repeat one more: it's just a policy, people are not giulty, not yours, not mine, not Ossetians. Do you agree? I understand that you protect your country, at the same time I protect mine. There are some facts that are hidden from people. May be it did russian goverment may be yours. Let's just try to be objective...a little. I realized your point of view, you (I hope) realized mine. Let's just imagine that both of our goverments do not tell us the truth. Mariam, I think we disscuss this topic, trying to know another people's opinions...looking from both sides. There's no need to argue. Let be patient and polite to each other. ok? Smile[/quote]

Listen Some times your logic is acceptable, but at some point no. I totally agree that people suffered more in this case. But when you tell me that I protect my country, I act this way because I know 100% we are right. But how come in this situation you can protect your country? It is your countries falt to interfere in Georiga's internall affairs, We Don' need your country's help. If Osetians, if (I have a big doubt) wish to live in russia, we don't keep them here in Georiga. They are free. They can live our territory easily, any time and go to live in russia. You have a big territory and enough place to receive thet people. Don't you?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - independent - 08-16-2008

Russian action should be compared to US behavior after WTC.

US was ready to attack whatever country involved - And Yes, that time it was an justified reaction.
We all know they also did so - indeed they attack not only one country for revenge.

Now Bush is sharply criticizing russian of acting pretty much alike - It does not make any sense.
US seems to show that it is more allowable when an "democratic" government attack against Your
(and their own) people.

So, might be US needs to define democracy more clearly. Even if Georgian government is US-friendly it
doesn't mean it act like an democratic one.

I really hope that this conflict at least indicates to US, that it is not clever to accept everyone as ally.
When US after this madness is backing Saakashvili as an close friend of "free world" just make me feel sick.

independent Wrote:Russian action should be compared to US behavior after WTC.

US was ready to attack whatever country involved - And Yes, that time it was an justified reaction.
We all know they also did so - indeed they attack not only one country for revenge.

Now Bush is sharply criticizing russian of acting pretty much alike - It does not make any sense.
US seems to show that it is more allowable when an "democratic" government attack against Your
(and their own) people.

So, might be US needs to define democracy more clearly. Even if Georgian government is US-friendly it
doesn't mean it act like an democratic one.

I really hope that this conflict at least indicates to US, that it is not clever to accept everyone as ally.
When US after this madness is backing Saakashvili as an close friend of "free world" just make me feel sick.

1. Ceasefire agreement is signed by all parties (Georgia, France and Russia) but military forces of Russia still are robbing, bombing, kidnapping, killing and offending people and all our territory
2. Instead of living our territory they are moving forward to the capital of Georgia Tbilisi. They are 35 kilometer away.
3. Today they just bombed the railway road, which linked west and east part of Georgia just not to leave us any chance to use any transportation means. Is it military equipment or anything else (Which they already bombed or took by their transport to south Osetia. They are bringing for 3 days dozens of cars and robbing our infrastructure. Seems that Russia is not that reach country as it pretended otherwise they would not take from us toilets, washing means, spoons, knives, tables chairs, conditioners, PCs)
4. They made a fire in our most beautiful place - Borjomi and around 40 hectare of territory is burnt, and they don't allow us to send they helicopters to stop the fire.
5. Already 1 week all the authorities and our Patriarch is pleading their Patriarch, I just to want highlight - RUSSIAN PATRIARC, to make a corridor and enter in those territories which are now under Russian, Osetian, Chechen, Kazak bandits control, Bandits and no solders. And they don't allow. Yesterday our Patriarch without their acceptance entered there and discovered horrible situation: People are murdered, killed and dropped into the rivers and streets. ONLY Nazi acted this way in 2nd world war. So now tell me Who Russians - Russians are? Are they humans after all this? 70% of the population in the village Tkviavi was killed. WHY? What did the peacifull people did for you?

After all this I really don't want to hear here any stupid statement what bush did. This is absolutely different theme and if you think that it is interesting open another theme, please.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Nick2 - 08-16-2008

For those who do not want to carry on propaganda war, I suggest two things:
1. look at the chain of events,
2. wait till the amount of civil casualties is known (not estimates, like now).
At this moment you can compare situation (state of houses, hospitals, communal services, etc.) in Tskhinval and Gori - the former had been stormed by Georgians, the latter - (allegedly) by Russians

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Zena - 08-16-2008

Ann from Russia Wrote:Georgians, look at this video! You may notice: this is not Russian channel, this is american FOX! Ossetian girl and her mother told all over the world the truth. /

Very clever girl! :ange

She studied well the Russian+separatist propaganda text :livre Excellent work!

And also very Interesting family name, I wonder if she's separatist leader's relative :roll:

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Karl.in.eu - 08-16-2008

Ann from Russia Wrote:Georgians, look at this video! You may notice: this is not Russian channel, this is american FOX! Ossetian girl and her mother told all over the world the truth. Of course, american TV-leader didn't expect such information, he didn't expect to hear the TRUTH! :lol: He was in shock and told that they ought to show the ADVERTISING :lol: Yeah, stupid americans, we know that you don't want show people the truth!!!! Ha-ha-ha!!!!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.ntv.ru/138236/">http://news.ntv.ru/138236/</a><!-- m -->

The thing that the Russian girl said that there were bombs falling, or that Russian troops helped them does not mean that they did not start all this mess.
And then, think again. Won’t it be logical for the Russian troops to help the people of Ossetia, as you claim they are Russian citizens and you defend them?

Mariam Wrote:1. Ceasefire agreement is signed by all parties (Georgia, France and Russia) but military forces of Russia still are robbing, bombing, kidnapping, killing and offending people and all our territory

First off all, by russias it was signed only today. Second: That contract don't include clear straightforward timeframe.
Third: Your information about robbing, bombing, kidnapping, killing and offending people is based on what Georgian government has informed. Sorry to tell You but like CNN says it is not very creditable source.

Mariam Wrote:2. Instead of living our territory they are moving forward to the capital of Georgia Tbilisi. They are 35 kilometer away.

Says who ?

Mariam Wrote:3. Today they just bombed the railway road, which linked west and east part of Georgia just not to leave us any chance to use any transportation means. Is it military equipment or anything else (Which they already bombed or took by their transport to south Osetia. They are bringing for 3 days dozens of cars and robbing our infrastructure. Seems that Russia is not that reach country as it pretended otherwise they would not take from us toilets, washing means, spoons, knives, tables chairs, conditioners, PCs)
4. They made a fire in our most beautiful place - Borjomi and around 40 hectare of territory is burnt, and they don't allow us to send they helicopters to stop the fire.

You know - these kind of blames really looks like propaganda.

Mariam Wrote:5. Already 1 week all the authorities and our Patriarch is pleading their Patriarch, I just to want highlight - RUSSIAN PATRIARC, to make a corridor and enter in those territories which are now under Russian, Osetian, Chechen, Kazak bandits control, Bandits and no solders. And they don't allow. Yesterday our Patriarch without their acceptance entered there and discovered horrible situation: People are murdered, killed and dropped into the rivers and streets. ONLY Nazi acted this way in 2nd world war. So now tell me Who Russians - Russians are? Are they humans after all this? 70% of the population in the village Tkviavi was killed. WHY? What did the peacifull people did for you?

Define: without their acceptance ?
When I watch video of Your Patriarch visiting those areas - it seems pretty much like he was an invited guest.
And he was there with russian soldiers.

Mariam Wrote:After all this I really don't want to hear here any stupid statement what bush did. This is absolutely different theme and if you think that it is interesting open another theme, please.
[/quote]

I already realized that You are not willing to read anything which don't support Your Goverments insights.
Sorry to inform - I disregard Your request.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Hakan G - 08-16-2008

The truth is that, no civilians saw the conflict starting, therefore no proofs, neither for Georgia nor for Russia. However Georgia at least has its territory size as an argument for not starting a conflict against such a big country as Russia.

independent Wrote:
Mariam Wrote:1. Ceasefire agreement is signed by all parties (Georgia, France and Russia) but military forces of Russia still are robbing, bombing, kidnapping, killing and offending people and all our territory

First off all, by russias it was signed only today.
Then why did your government 2 days ago showed on TV his buitiful friedns Kokoiti and Bagafshi. These 3 "Bagatirias" were signing these cease fire agreement. Who the hell is those Kokoiti and BAgafs. Your government is having a deal with Separatis, That is your real face!.

Second: That contract don't include clear straightforward timeframe.
OH really? So according to your opinion Russians Ocuipants ahs to keep bombing our terirtory God knows how long?

Third: Your information about robbing, bombing, kidnapping, killing and offending people is based on what Georgian government has informed. Sorry to tell You but like CNN says it is not very creditable source.

COme to Goeriga, In front of my hous is the ministry of refugees. I will show you hundreds, NO Thousends Refugges, who will tell you the same story. (By the way today thier number after russinas occupation has been increased and corresponds to 60 000). Want you believe them either?

Mariam Wrote:2. Instead of living our territory they are moving forward to the capital of Georgia Tbilisi. They are 35 kilometer away.

Says who ?
I'm saying. YOu trust only Putin liliputin and his band and his televisions. Why shouldn't you cross check this information from other sources? Listen to both sides. But you seems don't whish ;-)

Mariam Wrote:3. Today they just bombed the railway road, which linked west and east part of Georgia just not to leave us any chance to use any transportation means. Is it military equipment or anything else (Which they already bombed or took by their transport to south Osetia. They are bringing for 3 days dozens of cars and robbing our infrastructure. Seems that Russia is not that reach country as it pretended otherwise they would not take from us toilets, washing means, spoons, knives, tables chairs, conditioners, PCs)

You know - these kind of blames really looks like propaganda.

LIsten I'm ordinary citizen of Georiga. I don;'t belong to any party. I'm free, Do you know that feeling. So I'm telliung the truth, And it is not in my interest to spread wrong information. Propaganda and black PR today is coming from RUSSIA and from Russian citizens. That's the case.

Mariam Wrote:5. Already 1 week all the authorities and our Patriarch is pleading their Patriarch, I just to want highlight - RUSSIAN PATRIARC, to make a corridor and enter in those territories which are now under Russian, Osetian, Chechen, Kazak bandits control, Bandits and no solders. And they don't allow. Yesterday our Patriarch without their acceptance entered there and discovered horrible situation: People are murdered, killed and dropped into the rivers and streets. ONLY Nazi acted this way in 2nd world war. So now tell me Who Russians - Russians are? Are they humans after all this? 70% of the population in the village Tkviavi was killed. WHY? What did the peacifull people did for you?

Define: without their acceptance ?
When I watch video of Your Patriarch visiting those areas - it seems pretty much like he was an invited guest.
And he was there with russian soldiers.
Who the hell and shit the russian are on my territory to wait from their allownce. FUCK OFF all Russian terrorists and bandits from Georgia. We don't need invitation from russian liliputs :lol: from our territory.

Mariam Wrote:After all this I really don't want to hear here any stupid statement what bush did. This is absolutely different theme and if you think that it is interesting open another theme, please.

I already realized that You are not willing to read anything which don't support Your Goverments insights.
Sorry to inform - I disregard Your request.[/quote]
This I can tell you and this is reffering to all russinas represented not only in this site but in another sites as well. you are propagandists of your dirty shity country. So get rid from us KOMUNISTS!!!

Hakan G Wrote:The truth is that, no civilians saw the conflict starting, therefore no proofs, neither for Georgia nor for Russia. However Georgia at least has its territory size as an argument for not starting a conflict against such a big country as Russia.

For me it seems pretty clear that Georgia started it.
Because:
1) At beginning Saakashvili told so himself
2) New York Times wrote that US military Officers in Georgia realized their intention few hours before they did it.
And Condoleezza Rice send them a message "Don't Go In". Georgians disregard it - even it was clear it comes from top.
3) Russians says so
4) Refugees from South Ossaatia says so

independent Wrote:
Hakan G Wrote:The truth is that, no civilians saw the conflict starting, therefore no proofs, neither for Georgia nor for Russia. However Georgia at least has its territory size as an argument for not starting a conflict against such a big country as Russia.

For me it seems pretty clear that Georgia started it.
Because:
1) At beginning Saakashvili told so himself
:lol: Saakashvili tol you this?
2) New York Times wrote that US military Officers in Georgia realized their intention few hours before they did it.
In which edition didi you read it? :haha
And Condoleezza Rice send them a message "Don't Go In". Georgians disregard it - even it was clear it comes from top.
Listen are you SaakaSvili or Rice? Or maybe Spy? :geek:

3) Russians says so
Oh this we HAVE to beleive :haha because Russians said it :mrgreen:

4) Refugees from South Ossaatia says so[/quote
Oh if Refugees said we still have to beleive, yeah yeah :lol:

How Silly you are!!!!!!!!!

Mariam Wrote:First off all, by russias it was signed only today.
Then why did your government 2 days ago showed on TV his buitiful friedns Kokoiti and Bagafshi. These 3 "Bagatirias" were signing these cease fire agreement. Who the hell is those Kokoiti and BAgafs. Your government is having a deal with Separatis, That is your real face!.

Im indeed from an EU country - so what You are saying is quite insulting. But maybe it is Your way to
show how well You tolerate other peoples opinions. Is that a common attitude in Georgia ?

Mariam Wrote:OH really? So according to your opinion Russians Ocuipants ahs to keep bombing our terirtory God knows how long?

Nope - of course they will move their army away later. Put contract gives them pretty much space to
decide when it happens

Mariam Wrote:COme to Goeriga, In front of my hous is the ministry of refugees. I will show you hundreds, NO Thousends Refugges, who will tell you the same story. (By the way today thier number after russinas occupation has been increased and corresponds to 60 000). Want you believe them either?

I have seen what correspondents says (CNN, BBC, New York Times). They don't confirm what You are
telling here - Their opinions are much more creditable for me

Mariam Wrote:LIsten I'm ordinary citizen of Georiga. I don;'t belong to any party. I'm free, Do you know that feeling. So I'm telliung the truth, And it is not in my interest to spread wrong information. Propaganda and black PR today is coming from RUSSIA and from Russian citizens. That's the case.

First of all - I really feel sorry about Your situation - as well georgians, south-ossaatians and
ahkbaasians. This conflict is TERRIBLE for ordinary people. This was my emotional respond.

Let me tell You something - when a country is inside a conflict, its media can't remaine objective - thats true
also in Georgia just now. Propaganda has always been used - and will be (russians didn't innovate it).
CNN told that they gets some 500 incongruous press releases from Your government daily. Russian send
one or two.

First two days of this conflict I read all information from Georgian government - then it comes obvious that
they are sending misinformation. Indeed that mede me very dissapointed - how dare them send lies to us -
and same time yelling us to send NATO-forces there.
You must understand - I found it really insulting. War between NATO and Russia and only because Saakashvili wants it that way ?

Mariam Wrote:Who the hell and shit the russian are on my territory to wait from their allownce. FUCK OFF all Russian terrorists and bandits from Georgia. We don't need invitation from russian liliputs :lol: from our territory.

Things changed at the moment when Georgia made its miscalculated attack - sense of reality says You now
need permission for that. I really hope that things soon settle down and You anymore don't.
But just now - accept the reality.

Mariam Wrote:This I can tell you and this is reffering to all russinas represented not only in this site but in another sites as well. you are propagandists of your dirty shity country. So get rid from us KOMUNISTS!!!
[/quote]

Even I'm not russian or communist I found Your way to articulate pretty insulting - I hope You some day realize that it is not the best way to interact.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Zena - 08-16-2008

Mariam Wrote:This I can tell you and this is reffering to all russinas represented not only in this site but in another sites as well. you are propagandists of your dirty shity country. So get rid from us KOMUNISTS!!!

Calm down Mariam, calm down.
It's very difficult to change Russian mentality! I can tell you more, it's impossible! When you speak about crimes of Russian army (and this facts are proved by existing foto and video material) they suddenly start telling how bad is the Georgian government, terryfing tales about US and etc. The Russians are made so! This monster can't efford itself to loose influence in Caucasus!

Their only aim now is to prolong withdrawal of their mercenaries and "peacekeepers" from Georgian territory and make as huge harm and damage as possible to Georgian land, to Georgian people, and to everything Gergian!
Loro sono sempre stati cosi!

killing bombing and other is based on what we see . and don't be foolish , you know that russia begin fire and he is still bombing georgia, so for you to know your governmant shows to you lies, you have never be on place where it happens and i have benn, i'm living on georgia, i was in gori, i was in batumi whan poti was bombed so i know everything not only from governmant just from my eyes Wink

Zena Wrote:

Calm down Mariam, calm down.
It's very difficult to change Russian mentality! I can tell you more, it's impossible! When you speak about crimes of Russian army (and this facts are proved by existing foto and video material) they suddenly start telling how bad is the Georgian government, terryfing tales about US and etc. The Russians are made so! This monster can't efford itself to loose influence in Caucasus!

Their only aim now is to prolong withdrawal of their mercenaries and "peacekeepers" from Georgian territory and make as huge harm and damage as possible to Georgian land, to Georgian people, and to everything Gergian!
Loro sono sempre stati cosi!

So when somebody don't agree with You he must be russian or communist ?

It shows pretty clearly how misinformed You are. Most of ordinary people in EU don't agree with You. Neither
do citizens of US or Russia. So You certainly consider the matter in its true aspects.

Funny !

oh and there was 1 question why georgia and russia were friends before saakashvili, i can tell why, because shevardnadze wass kissing russian big ass and saakashvili don't wants to be slave of russia and kiss midvedev and putinis asses, because that saakshvili is clever, he wants to made georgia like what we need to be really, and your putin understand that georgia willn,t kiss his ass anymore that makes him go crazy ...

russians you have n't be on lpaces where that happend on war time , we georgians have, we are and we will be, so tell me we know more or you??? we are living on that towns witch are bombed , so you are telling us what happens with me and mu neighbours, and at that same time i see another .. i can't understand what are russians trying us to know, they are trying to understand but they don't know anything...

independent Wrote:
Mariam Wrote:First off all, by russias it was signed only today.

Im indeed from an EU country - so what You are saying is quite insulting. But maybe it is Your way to
show how well You tolerate other peoples opinions. Is that a common attitude in Georgia ?

Which word made you insult? 3 Bogatiria? :lol: I could not find even a word in my first sentance offnding you. Of course if you are not from Russia and represent some MIsterious country from EU. :haha

Mariam Wrote:OH really? So according to your opinion Russians Ocuipants ahs to keep bombing our terirtory God knows how long?

Nope - of course they will move their army away later. Put contract gives them pretty much space to
decide when it happens

Listen are not you ashamed for your words. The agreement is signed and they still keep robbing, burning, ofending, bombing us, and listen people after all this we have to sit down and wait, when Mr liliputs from Russia withh be Fucked from Georgia? Interesting.

Mariam Wrote:COme to Goeriga, In front of my hous is the ministry of refugees. I will show you hundreds, NO Thousends Refugges, who will tell you the same story. (By the way today thier number after russinas occupation has been increased and corresponds to 60 000). Want you believe them either?

I have seen what correspondents says (CNN, BBC, New York Times). They don't confirm what You are
telling here - Their opinions are much more creditable for me

I on a constatnt bases are watching CNN and BBC. Never heard anything like this. You ar eling right now. If you today saw any break news then it was broadcasted that still today, Your favorite Russian army bombed our railway? Why? Their President ? (formal president I mean) Medvedev announced to stop the fire 5 days ago. Seems his army doesn't listen to it's president.

Mariam Wrote:LIsten I'm ordinary citizen of Georiga. I don;'t belong to any party. I'm free, Do you know that feeling. So I'm telliung the truth, And it is not in my interest to spread wrong information. Propaganda and black PR today is coming from RUSSIA and from Russian citizens. That's the case.

First of all - I really feel sorry about Your situation - as well georgians, south-ossaatians and
ahkbaasians. This conflict is TERRIBLE for ordinary people. This was my emotional respond.

Let me tell You something - when a country is inside a conflict, its media can't remaine objective - thats true
also in Georgia just now. Propaganda has always been used - and will be (russians didn't innovate it).
CNN told that they gets some 500 incongruous press releases from Your government daily. Russian send
one or two.
Too many information? How did oyu learn. Either lying or you really are a spy :haha

First two days of this conflict I read all information from Georgian government - then it comes obvious that
they are sending misinformation. Indeed that mede me very dissapointed - how dare them send lies to us -
and same time yelling us to send NATO-forces there. You must understand - I found it really insulting. War between NATO and Russia and only because Saakashvili wants it that way ?

AFTER THIS Sentance you showed your face. You are a RUSSIAN. Do you know why? ONLY RUSSIANS HATE SAAKASHVILI> NOw everything is clear. and don't pretend you rep[resent other country.

Mariam Wrote:Who the hell and shit the russian are on my territory to wait from their allownce. FUCK OFF all Russian terrorists and bandits from Georgia. We don't need invitation from russian liliputs :lol: from our territory.

Things changed at the moment when Georgia made its miscalculated attack - sense of reality says You now
need permission for that. I really hope that things soon settle down and You anymore don't.
But just now - accept the reality.

Even I'm not russian or communist I found Your way to articulate pretty insulting - I hope You some day realize that it is not the best way to interact.[/quote]

NOone is insulted if this one is not RUSSIAN. This is my answer. Smile

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Karl.in.eu - 08-16-2008

Hi, Everybody!
I've created a poll in order for all us to vote and express a public opinion about: Which country started the war.
Please follow this link: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.eu-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1792">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1792</a><!-- l -->

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Hakan G - 08-16-2008

Karl.in.eu Wrote:Hi, Everybody!
I've created a poll in order for all us to vote and express a public opinion about: Which country started the war.
Please follow this link: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.eu-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1792">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1792</a><!-- l -->

I sure voted. For the moment the poll reflects the reality. Smile

Mariam Wrote:Which word made you insult? 3 Bogatiria? :lol: I could not find even a word in my first sentance offnding you. Of course if you are not from Russia and represent some MIsterious country from EU. :haha

Finland is not very mysterious, but still an EU country

Mariam Wrote:Listen are not you ashamed for your words. The agreement is signed and they still keep robbing, burning, ofending, bombing us, and listen people after all this we have to sit down and wait, when Mr liliputs from Russia withh be Fucked from Georgia? Interesting.

You begin - and now You are crying. Sounds like a little child for me...
[/quote]

Mariam Wrote:I on a constatnt bases are watching CNN and BBC. Never heard anything like this. You ar eling right now. If you today saw any break news then it was broadcasted that still today, Your favorite Russian army bombed our railway? Why? Their President ? (formal president I mean) Medvedev announced to stop the fire 5 days ago. Seems his army doesn't listen to it's president.

You say that You are familiar what CNN, BBC and NYT says. At the same time You indicate that either You don't or then You can't understand what they are saying .

Mariam Wrote:AFTER THIS Sentance you showed your face. You are a RUSSIAN. Do you know why? ONLY RUSSIANS HATE SAAKASHVILI> NOw everything is clear. and don't pretend you rep[resent other country.

Lets put it that way, Im not sure anyone outside Georgia likes him just now. I used to think he is ok, but
this totally change my opinion.

Mariam Wrote:NOone is insulted if this one is not RUSSIAN. This is my answer. Smile

That depends...
If You feel comfortable when seeing somebody beeing insulted - I don't.
You really don't articulate politely about russians. Presented that way it is very difficult
to accept Your point of view

independent you have no idea what are you talking about....