Forums
Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Georgia and South Ossetia at war (/thread-1703.html)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - kimi1990 - 08-15-2008

listen me Wink on 7 o'clock saakashvili asked russian to stop bombing, on 10 o 'clock russian bomb tbilisi, and only on 12 o'clock georgia start taking osetia. so for you to know near me in every school are osetians and we are helping them, 2800 osetians are in tbilisi Wink and i was talking with one of them today, he tald that his daughter was taken by russian and he don' t knows where is she, he said that your police and peackeppers are fucking young girls and then trying to kill them Wink russian have no idea what is happening is georgia, trust me i know what i'm talking about

listen me on 7 o'clock saakashvili asked russian to stop bombing, on 10 o 'clock russian bomb tbilisi, and only on 12 o'clock georgia start taking osetia. so for you to know near me in every school are osetians and we are helping them, 2800 osetians are in tbilisi and i was talking with one of them today, he tald that his daughter was taken by russian and he don' t knows where is she, he said that your police and peackeppers are fucking young girls and then trying to kill them russian have no idea what is happening is georgia, trust me i know what i'm talking about

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Ann from Russia - 08-15-2008

2800 Ossetians? Ha-ha-ha!!! 32 000 Ossetians ran to Russia!!! Yeah, they just wanted to be safed in the agressors' camps :haha No comments.

By the way, now all over the Russia products, cloth, and other staff are delivered to Ossetians. We help them. Does Georgia do the same, to their escaping 32000 citizens ? a? a? a?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Mariam - 08-15-2008

sunshine Wrote:PEOPLE! DON'T BELIEVE TO WORLD MASS MEDIA, WHICH SHOW THAT RUSSIA IS AGGRESSOR!! THAT'S NOT TRUE! Saakashvilly is crazy aggressive person. He lies. The truth is that Georgia attacked South Ossetia and killed citisens - old men, women, childern. I saw myself on TV the interview from South Ossetia. People beg Russia to help them. One women told that she saw how Geoirgian tank ran over old women with two small childern!!! People were crying!!! Georgian troops killed everybody. That's national aggressing, that's crime agains nation!!!!

LISTEN DON"T FLOOD!!!!? It's enough to show how stupid you are. :lol:

Ann from Russia Wrote:Georgians, I want you to remember, over 80% Ossetians are the citizens of RF. Russia fulfiled its constitutional debt: to protect their citizens wherether they are. Saakashvilly knew that russian citizens lived in Ossetia. He knew that could provocate Russia. Isn't clear?

Listen I personally tried to explain that Your agressor government forced ossetians to take the pesport of RF. All the centuries there lived only the citizens of Georgia: Russians, Osetians, Gerogians etc. But In order now to protects its vandal actions toward Georgia Your "Clever" Authorities planned this: To force people there to take Russian passports. They also forced Georgian to act this way, and give no choice. If Georgian rejected it they - Your government with Separtist OSetians give a tension to our citizens so they were forced to change thir livings. So please learn the subject and only then make your comemnts. Or maybe you know the real picture but wish to show the way you want Wink

Ann from Russia Wrote:By the way, now all over the Russia products, cloth, and other staff are delivered to Ossetians. We help them. Does Georgia do the same, to their escaping 32000 citizens ? a? a? a?

No Georgian government is not helping :-) but US, Italy. Ukraina, Grmany, Lithuania, Litva, Estonia. Poland, Turkey. Azerbaijan, Holland, Nitherlands already send their Air plans to help our refugiees. FELL DIFFERANCE YOU? ANd further more, Thaks to your government Georgians which had the different veiw on the government and situation in general now are together. All citizens are helping to our refigees and among them are russians and osetians as well. But can you tell me how many Georgians are moung those who "escaped?" I have the aswer - NONE!!!!

yes not only georgian govermant, me peoples are helping them too... 32 000 peole never lived is osetia darlingWink so that's lie, but by the way i don't care whose faulth is that, fact is that 4000 georgian and many russians are dead, for what, not for russia or georgia, just for saakashvili and medvedev, that's shit.. we know what they are trying us to know, what is really we don't know, so people take your agression away and don't belive enything you so on tv, most of those people are not shown witch are really in bad situation, bellive my russian friend many georgians are dead on there houses and warks, on poti, gori, xelvachauri, batumi, tbilisi. they have no faulth on politic, russia and georgia wants to colflict please, but i want people to live on peace, there conflict please solve midvedev and saakashvili. people have no faulth to kill them

Yeah,yeah. I aware russian and western Mass media are totally differ. It's just a waste of time. I don't want to discuss any more. Just say one thing: God sees everything and he knows all the truth. Let Him be our judge.

i'm with you, i'm agree.

Ann from Russia Wrote:Yeah,yeah. I aware russian and western Mass media are totally differ. It's just a waste of time. I don't want to discuss any more. Just say one thing: God sees everything and he knows all the truth. Let Him be our judge.

Definitly Ann From Russia. God sees everything and everyone will be awarded correspondingly. Today From Zemo Abkhazia, Mother teopile called and told to everyone that Russian "Christian" solders went to the church and requested from them either to enter under the control of Russian chirch or to leave the territory. God, how stupid the men can be!

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - IamGEORGIA - 08-15-2008

hey russians , dont be so blind and def..
There are facts but you still see only what you wanna see..

I have some photo and video material how russian soldiers " do not touch" children, women, and peaceful people..
Ig you wannt i can show..but i am not very sure that you wanna see how your soldiers act..Its unbeleivable..

Their actions make everybody think that they have never seen food, water, normal beds, civilisation..
Were they living in a shit?

Ann from Russia Wrote:2800 Ossetians? Ha-ha-ha!!! 32 000 Ossetians ran to Russia!!! Yeah, they just wanted to be safed in the agressors' camps :haha No comments.

not 2800, but unfortunateky 28 000...
one nil was left
How do you dare speak about refugees with this tone!

God, how stupid the men can be![/quote]
- The same I can tell you, Christians, Georgians. Mariam, I repeat one more: it's just a policy, people are not giulty, not yours, not mine, not Ossetians. Do you agree? I understand that you protect your country, at the same time I protect mine. There are some facts that are hidden from people. May be it did russian goverment may be yours. Let's just try to be objective...a little. I realized your point of view, you (I hope) realized mine. Let's just imagine that both of our goverments do not tell us the truth. Mariam, I think we disscuss this topic, trying to know another people's opinions...looking from both sides. There's no need to argue. Let be patient and polite to each other. ok? Smile

VERY Interesting Link about Russian solders Confusedhock:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg80_5LBUnE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg80_5LBUnE</a><!-- m -->

kimi1990 Wrote:yes not only georgian govermant, me peoples are helping them too... 32 000 peole never lived is osetia darlingWink so that's lie, but by the way i don't care whose faulth is that, fact is that 4000 georgian and many russians are dead, for what, not for russia or georgia, just for saakashvili and medvedev, that's shit.. we know what they are trying us to know, what is really we don't know, so people take your agression away and don't belive enything you so on tv, most of those people are not shown witch are really in bad situation, bellive my russian friend many georgians are dead on there houses and warks, on poti, gori, xelvachauri, batumi, tbilisi. they have no faulth on politic, russia and georgia wants to colflict please, but i want people to live on peace, there conflict please solve midvedev and saakashvili. people have no faulth to kill them

hey
i do not know about russian soldiers, i dont really now what for they died on the land of other country, but every Georgian Soldier there died for our country, For Georgia, For our freedom, for our people, they were true soldiers, true patriots..Their blood will very soon re-unite georgia with Abkhazia and Ossetia..
Saakashvili is our President, our Commander and every soldiers obligation is to subordinate him...

am mogalateobriv gamoxtomebs sheeshvit

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Andres - 08-15-2008

IamGEORGIA Wrote:hey
i do not know about russian soldiers, i dont really now what for they died on the land of other country, but every Georgian Soldier there died for our country, For Georgia, For our freedom, for our people, they were true soldiers, true patriots..Their blood will very soon re-unite georgia with Abkhazia and Ossetia..
Saakashvili is our President, our Commander and every soldiers obligation is to subordinate him...

Tell me, for what georgian soldiers killed many people in Osetia at first? For freedom? Or it`s your patriotism?
Georgian government is a criminal and everybody who try to cover their lies.
With your stupid goverment, you lost Osetia and Abhazia. Russia acts to stop killing of people in Osetia.

Andres Wrote:

Tell me, for what georgian soldiers killed many people in Osetia at first? For freedom? Or it`s your patriotism?
With your stupid goverment, you lost Osetia and Abhazia. Russia acts to stop killing of people in Osetia.
no russia don't stops killing he kilss Wink saakashvili isn't trully best president but midvedev is lier Wink and i'm sure on that Wink

Andres Wrote:

georgian troops killed Ossetian separatists, but when russian regular army started attacking georgin troops, begun wholescale war..and lot of people died..Georgians did not have killed any of civilians on purpose..especially our brother Ossetians..
Do not spread lies...

You have no right accuse anyone of being crominal unless you can prove it..
Georgian government is criminal or whatever is to be decided by ourselves ..its not your business..
We fully support our president and his action agains Ossetiona separatists criminal gangs and russian terorist so called "peacekeepers"..

Russia can not even try to stop killing people, because russia had two wars in Chechnya, where you totaly destroyed these old caucasian people..You had Beslan, when you killed innocent little children.
After all this, you can't talk how kind you are..

Nobody beleives it..

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Andres - 08-15-2008

IamGEORGIA Wrote:georgian troops killed Ossetian separatists
For what they killed them?

IamGEORGIA Wrote:You have no right accuse anyone of being crominal unless you can prove it..

I am agree, it`s just muy opinion.

IamGEORGIA Wrote:We fully support our president

Don`t speak for all people

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Tamara_Georgia Girl - 08-15-2008

THE PROBLEM WITH THE RUSSIANS IS THAT THEY JUST CAN'T DEBATE, THEY SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO... THEY DON'T WANT TO REACT ON FACTS, RUSSIANS ONLY APPREHEND EVERYTHING BADLY, AND WANT TO PUNISH EVERYONE WHO DARES TO RESIST !!!
RUSSIANS FORGET ABOUT IVAN GROZNY, ABOUT GOLDEN HORDA AND BECOME CIVILIZED, DON'T LIVE IN SERF AGE, ITS XXIst CENTURY AND ITS NO TIME FOR OPPRESSION, OR YOU WILL RESPONED BECOUSE OF THIS...
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST LIVE GEORGIA ALONE AND FORGET ABOUT IT! WE KNOW WHAT KIND OF YOUR EMPIERIC POLICY IS: ALL TIME ATTEMPTION TO CHANGE GEORGIANS MENTALITY, LANGUAGE,CULTURE.. BUT I THINK YOU DON'T ACQUAINT GEORGIAN PEOPLE FROM SUCH A LONG RELATIONSHIP: YOU MUST REMAMBER THAT THIS PEOPLE WAS CONQUERED SO MANY TIMES BY SO MANY NATIONS BUT NEVER HAD GIVEN UP OR FORGOTTEN THEIR NATIONAL FEELINGS,SO RESPECT OUR DIGNITY AND RESPECT US AS A NATION, WHO'S SON MADE RUSSIA SO POWERFUL (Stalin's merit Russia has nuclear bomb today, that's why they are pressing little nations and not only)...
REMAMBER GEORGIAN NEVER GIVE UP YOU RUSSIA !!!! BECOUSE THIS LITTLE BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY HAS ONE THING WHICH IS VERY UNKNOWN TO RUSSIA AND ITS NATIONAL DIGNITY !!!

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Karl.in.eu - 08-15-2008

Tamara_Georgia Girl Wrote:THE PROBLEM WITH THE RUSSIANS IS THAT THEY JUST CAN'T DEBATE, THEY SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO... THEY DON'T WANT TO REACT ON FACTS

True! That's because they are too fulfilled with their dream of an invincible mother Russia.

Oh yeah? Im Georgia, and other sites' visitors, let's be objective. I'd like to represent you our videos and our information. I advice you to see it all. I know you may say: "It's a fake, it's not true!"But I say: your videous are fake too. repeat: Let's be patient to each other!!!!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.ntv.ru/138236/">http://news.ntv.ru/138236/</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=201438">http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=201438</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.vremya.ru/2008/144/104/210200.html">http://www.vremya.ru/2008/144/104/210200.html</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.ntv.ru/138212/">http://news.ntv.ru/138212/</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.vremya.ru/2008/148/52/210593.html">http://www.vremya.ru/2008/148/52/210593.html</a><!-- m -->

Andres Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:georgian troops killed Ossetian separatists
For what they killed them?

IamGEORGIA Wrote:You have no right accuse anyone of being crominal unless you can prove it..

I am agree, it`s just muy opinion.

IamGEORGIA Wrote:We fully support our president

Don`t speak for all people

1. separatists and terorists should be punished..
for what they killed shamil basaev, or other chechen "terorists"?
3.Im speaking for absolute majority of our people..

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Nicholas - 08-15-2008

Ann from Russia Wrote:........"It's a fake, it's not true!"But I say: your videous are fake too.

You're funny :haha