Forums
Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Georgia and South Ossetia at war (/thread-1703.html)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Mariam - 08-15-2008

Gift Wrote:
Mariam Wrote:Chek this just to be sure who is lier in this situation.
No list of casualties - that's why they doubt??? Sorry, it's not a bank - it's a bombed city with thousands refugees.

I could give you a dozen links with Georgian lies - so what?

You don't read what we were saying.

EVERYONE IS A LIAR AND EVERYONE IS GUILTY

All TV channels took war episodes that they liked up to their ideologies - and were dead silent about what didn't fit. ALL TV channels OF THE WORLD, mark you.

Yes, Russian channels were silent about maraudings in Georgia, but all other channels of the world took russo-phobic, angry position from the very beginning and stressed Russian "invasion against a little proud democracy". They were silent about casualties in South Ossetia, about Ossetian refugees, Georgian bombings and all other things.

Georgia was fucking wrong to attack Ossetia and destroying Tskhinvali - its ruins are not lies, sorry, deaths of civilians and Russian peacekeepers are not lies.

Russia is fucking wrong to continue unofficial war actions NOW, considering all the reports.

That's a dirty little war.

Let's take BOTH truths and see that there's no victory - from any of the sides. BOTH SIDES REPORT SHOCKING FACTS THAT ARE TRUE AND BOTH SIDES ALSO LIE.

We don't want Georgia annexed or have a puppet-regime there. If we wanted, we'd accomplished it in a day, that's true. Forget about "Soviet Union's ambitions", it's PRESENT time now.

Btw, speaking about Soviet Union - remember you were also a part of it, and that Stalin was Georgian (city Gori is so proud of him that they still have a statue in their city - you can't find Stalin's statue in Russia)

I can't agree with your statement: that everyone is lier, But agree that Russian TV and Authourity is making wisely planned PR campaign against Gerogia. They are the best in this activites, LIke in other dirty, not fair activities. This is reality. ;-)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Hakan G - 08-15-2008

Ann from Russia Wrote:I live in Russia and I know the truth! It was a Georgian agression!

And what about this ? - <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.eu-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1770&p=7835">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1770&p=7835</a><!-- l --> :quoi

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Karl.in.eu - 08-15-2008

nancho41 Wrote:russian curse stole all the toilet bowls because they have never seen it before.

= they have never seen civilization, because they aren’t one.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - SiD - 08-15-2008

Nana Chapidze Wrote:And what? Why do you think that NATO represents danger for Russia? What does Russia really want? I have already answered the question, now it is your turn...

Well Russia is on the world map (as kingdom, empire, union, federation) for a long time. So you can imagine that we have A LOT of expirience surviving against many internal and external treats. Having LARGEST MILITARY alliance at your gates is a SIRIUS TREAT. No one invited us in, so it could be viewed only as treat, NATO is expanding ignoring our security intereststs and dont care about our concerns so it is treat. If you wanted stability, peacefull and mutional beneficial relationship with Russia you should not make such betrayal. But Saakashvili is obvius not intersted in peace with Russia. I just hope that this is not Georgian people choice. Remember if you want to endenger someone you must be prepared to be in danger.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Mariam - 08-15-2008

Ann from Russia Wrote:Mariam, I don't care what V.Putin did for D.Medvedev. But there is one thing that is clear: no one of our presidents (I mean Putin and Medvedev) didn't kill their opponents! Saakeshvilly did it! And you, Georgians, didn't know what person you chose. Abkhazia and Ossetia have never wanted to be a part of Georgia! Saakashvilli wanted to enslave them!
Mariam, if you don't agree with me, please explain everyone the next facts. Why did presidents of Ossetia and Abkhazia come to Russia and thanked it for helping? And why do thousands of Ossetians ran to Russia, to the "agressors", but not to their defenders, to Georgia??? a? a? a? :lol:

IF you care abut Other countries elections, I think that first you have to be more concerned about the circumstances in your OWN country. You said that Saakashvili killed it's opponents (inplural) but named only 1 - Patarkacishvili. What about the rests. I wish to learn who they are. About patarkatcishvili - he died once elections were over - OVER. When you "lovely" Saakashvili already was elected. Why the hell Misha would do it?
About Abkhazia and OSetia - Your government with its dirty PR machine worked on brains of those poor people, constatnly feeding them how bed Gergians are. During 16 centuries it was going on. During that period none of the refugees were returned back to their homes. And their Numbers is 500 000. Don' t you want to aske them where they whish to be: Within Georgia or Russia. If Abkhazians or Osetians whish to live in Russia, Door is open. Those territores were, Is and will be under our control. And it is really funne when you about Separatists are saying that they are the presidents :haha

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - toughcat - 08-15-2008

Nana Chapidze Wrote:
toughcat Wrote:the young American democracy in Georgia is in danger! Russian curse stole all the toilet bowls Georgian!

Hey, you, your think you`re so smart ?? ...Smile)) What do you mean in "american democracy"? Do you know what democracy is? ...but sorry, In Russia there is no democracy.. Democracy has been mourdered in Russia and this country wants to mourder it also in other countries. Is not it so? So, please be open-hearted and admit it!
oh.. yes.. I am open heart ... admit it
I unnecessary American democracy and its values
so I frighten young girls and selects their toilet bowls

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - nancho41 - 08-15-2008

Karl.in.eu Wrote:
nancho41 Wrote:russian curse stole all the toilet bowls because they have never seen it before.

what do you mean?

nancho41 Wrote:
Karl.in.eu Wrote:

what do you mean?

What I meant was that Russian soldier’s behavior is rude.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - nancho41 - 08-15-2008

you are true

Hey everybody did you see that the Georgian president signed a cease fire agreement with Russia?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Nicholas - 08-15-2008

Hakan G Wrote:Hey everybody did you see that the Georgian president signed a cease fire agreement with Russia?

Of course we know, it happened days before, with no results of course.

No, it was signed today, minutes ago, really!!

I doubt that it will cool down the spirits. We have seen that before.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - msinani - 08-15-2008

Answer the question - who will reimburse material and moral damage to South Ossetia and its inhabitants - Georgia with Saakashvili (cash budget - 0) or USA tax bearers?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - sunshine - 08-15-2008

PEOPLE! DON'T BELIEVE TO WORLD MASS MEDIA, WHICH SHOW THAT RUSSIA IS AGGRESSOR!! THAT'S NOT TRUE! Saakashvilly is crazy aggressive person. He lies. The truth is that Georgia attacked South Ossetia and killed citisens - old men, women, childern. I saw myself on TV the interview from South Ossetia. People beg Russia to help them. One women told that she saw how Geoirgian tank ran over old women with two small childern!!! People were crying!!! Georgian troops killed everybody. That's national aggressing, that's crime agains nation!!!!

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Tiporg - 08-15-2008

Please see all world - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffJjyHhnjXM

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - sunshine - 08-15-2008

PEOPLE! DON'T BELIEVE TO WORLD MASS MEDIA, WHICH SHOW THAT RUSSIA IS AGGRESSOR!! THAT'S NOT TRUE! Saakashvilly is crazy aggressive person. He lies. The truth is that Georgia attacked South Ossetia and killed citisens - old men, women, childern. I saw myself on TV the interview from South Ossetia. People beg Russia to help them. One women told that she saw how Geoirgian tank ran over old women with two small childern!!! People were crying!!! Georgian troops killed everybody. That's national aggressing, that's crime agains nation!!!!

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Annet85 - 08-15-2008

My God, guys! What are we doing!? These discussions are useless, USELESS - don't you see it? Insults, reproaches, everlastng arguments and so on...You know...I think that both sides (I mean Russia and Gergia with he USA) are holding something back from ALL OF US. We can't dispute who is better and who are not...We all just simple citizems of our countries and none of us wasn't present at the summits and didn't take part in close neotiationsand. I just want us to stop making our discussion rude, stop blayming each other, and trying to find out who is wright or who is wrong...Because now we have somethig like that: "You are a lier - SEE our channel!" - "No - a lier is you! See OUR channel!" I suppose we all have already unerstood it. Let's merely exchange the information, but wihout blaming!

Annet85 Wrote:My God, guys! What are we doing!? These discussions are useless, USELESS - don't you see it? Insults, reproaches, everlastng arguments and so on...You know...I think that both sides (I mean Russia and Gergia with he USA) are holding something back from ALL OF US. We can't dispute who is better and who are not...We all just simple citizems of our countries and none of us wasn't present at the summits and didn't take part in close neotiationsand. I just want us to stop making our discussion rude, stop blayming each other, and trying to find out who is wright or who is wrong...Because now we have somethig like that: "You are a lier - SEE our channel!" - "No - a lier is you! See OUR channel!" I suppose we all have already unerstood it. Let's merely exchange the information, but wihout blaming!

I agree with you Annet85, but FOX is not our channel !

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Zena - 08-15-2008

sunshine Wrote:PEOPLE! DON'T BELIEVE TO WORLD MASS MEDIA, WHICH SHOW THAT RUSSIA IS AGGRESSOR!! THAT'S NOT TRUE!

So, we must beleive only to Russian media's propaganda that Georgian army killed 2000 civilians in Tskhinvali!
2000!? Come ooon, it's not enough!! Why don't you say 10 000?? It would sound more terrifying! No, let's say 50 000!!!
Russian media divulges ridiculous information!!!
Every one in the world knows what kind of "peacekeeper" Russia is! It's long time that the Russian glorious army had no chance to realize itself and now, it's a great chance - following the dirty provocation from the side of separatists+Russia, to bomb Georgian civilians, towns, ports, forests(!!!!!), it's a great chance, in the name of "peace"!
Who will be the next target?!

Please see all world - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffJjyHhnjXM

He didn't let to say them the truth !!!!!!!!!And it is the FREE AMERICAN PRESS !!!!!!

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - clearman - 08-15-2008

I'm not Georgian, but I'm sure that this war was prepared few months ago.

Russians go home! We don't believe in your tears! :banghead

clearman Wrote:Russians go home! We don't believe in your tears!

GOOD ARGUMENT ! clearman, you are foolish !

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - kimi1990 - 08-15-2008

hey people, russia is agressor, i'm tired of talking that each time, russians have no idea what is hapeening, they tell we attack osetia, so for you to know, we didn't attack enything, that in first, and if we attack we can, osetia is our and in osetia must live osetians and russians Wink that's not right, now i sow that russians bombed us with bombs witch are forbidden ewerywhere, my friend was fucked, another is dead.. what can you say about bombing xelvachauri, batumi. tbilisi, gori, poti.. they are really far from osetia. so shut up russians

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Ann from Russia - 08-15-2008

Georgians, I want you to remember, over 80% Ossetians are the citizens of RF. Russia fulfiled its constitutional debt: to protect their citizens wherether they are. Saakashvilly knew that russian citizens lived in Ossetia. He knew that could provocate Russia. Isn't clear?