Forums
Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Georgia and South Ossetia at war (/thread-1703.html)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - zubr - 08-15-2008

I'm not pesimist so I don;t think it will come to the war. No! Now to your comments:
1. Answer me: who (which citizens) live in Russia? I think your answer will be Russians (not considering illigal citizens). So my comment on it - it is our territory. We always during the centuries were living in a peach with OSetians and Abkhaz's/ But Russian government provoked it's partners: Kokoiti and Baghafsh, promising them the full power of those places. Beforehand here lived only georgian citizens? How come one day we discovered that those citizens were having Russian passports. Just couple of days ago Our policy took from one car of the citizen 2 000 russian passport with no signaturi of the holder. they are doing it on purpose. Everything was planned beforehand. YOur government is agains of our entranc in NATO? Why? Just answer me. I think you know the reason. Now about demolishing our infrastructure. Just 15 minutes ago it was broadcasted that your air force is on porpiuse is making a big fire in our Borjomy Forest. Why? Is there any military base station? NO? They just are murderes and ruin everything. And after al of this you want us to trust your tv;s or the announcements coming from your government? Pleaseeeee....

We are not Liechtenstein, Monaco, Malta, Cyprus, even take Switzerland or Saudi Arabia (I'm not offending any of those countries), we are simply Georgian, We are proud of being Georgians, Having such a long history, and culture, and simply what we want is FREEDOOM Is it so hard to understand? why Lithuania, Lathvia, Estonia, Ukraina, Polsha and others are backing us. They alsoi suffered by their Bigger brother Russia. You have other brothers and keep friendship and close cooperation with them. Just get rid from us. It's very simple. Smile[/quote]

During Soviet Union the whole Georgia belonged to the same country as Russia. I am not too strong on ancient history, but I think before that your territory belonged to Osman Empire. Before it was all Greater Armenia. Before that was under Mongolian control. Things change. Part of your country wants to separate. That is why they had a referendum, where they overwhelmingly voted to separate…. twice. Didn’t that say something to you? Did Soviet Union start invading and killing citizens of Baltic Countries or Ukrane when they wanted to separate? Those countries were part of one country, and we let them go. Sometimes rather then trying to keep something by force it is easier to let go. Regarding Russian passports: yes, all citizens of former USSR have a right to have Russian passport.

Why is Russian government against you joining NATO? For the same reasons why the US does not want to have Russian military bases in Cuba. Any nation would like to have a buffer zone that has to be crossed by enemy soldiers before they enter the territory of a country. Sending a plane with bombs from Moscow is different then sending a plane with bombs from Cuba. Same here. History shows (just by example of Misha) that there are inadequate people that might try to damage your country. US does not trust Russia, and Russia does not trust the US. Risk is slim that one nuclear nation will try to invade another. But it is still a risk. Our refusal to let you into NATO is dictated by that risk.

No comment about our planes lighting fire. It is probably sent by the same TV station that broadcasted message by Saakashvilly offering peace to S. Ossetia just 2 hours before they started the bombing of civilian areas.

I do not understand, what is freedom to you? You already have your sovereignty. You have a market economy, trading partners, investment. Take those resources and use them well, instead of spending $1 billion per year on you military. You should feel safe that Russia is near you, nobody will dare to attack you! Does freedom mean to you letting the US come to your territory to annoy Russia? I cannot even imagine the money Saakashvilly was paid to be Bush’s lap dog.

I agree that Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Poland are backing you. The others like Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kirgizstan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Moldova, even Turkey. They all wonder why Saakashvilly did it. Even Europe started to realize that they need to get into the facts more before making a judgement.

The fact is that your geographic situation is only your advantage, and other post-soviet countries realized it. If you use it in a wrong way and be a thorn in Russia’s side, you can be sure that Russia will respond.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Nana Chapidze - 08-15-2008

[quote="Ann from Russia"]He-he-he, poor Georgians! I realized that you don't understand what does "The pressure on Mass media" mean. You were betrayed, sold to the USA! If we are the agressors, why do 33 000 of Ossetians escape and came to Russia? If we are the agressors, why do Russians help them? You, Georgians, have you seen that your Saakashvilly help Osetians? Georgians, did he tell you that he tried to protect Ossetia from Russia? He tryed to safe only Tbilisi! But how can he forget about another people of his country?

Ann, why are so disguisting georgian people? This is the question I would ask Putin and other offficials.. Why Russia does not live us alone? We do not need Russia as a teacher or a guarantee of peace in our country. We want only us, georgian people, to make all decisions in Georgia. The conflict in Abkhazia and Osetia is frozen for 12 years because there were situated so called russian "peace-makers".. Russia wants to occupy Georgia.

You are talking as a russian who has the same imperialistic and evil intentions as her President Putin..... Sorry, Medvedjev...Smile I am very sorry for that. Georgians would like to have a peacefull relations to Russians and to all people of any nationality.

Instead of occupying peaceful Georgian territorries and killing peacefull civilians, I would you advice, Russian people, carry of the situation in your own country where democracy has died and no civil society exists, only a crowd of people, where Russians have no right to freely express their own opinion and are affraid of being mourdered as many honoured russian journalists were mourdered for expressing the truth.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Gift - 08-15-2008

Mariam Wrote:Chek this just to be sure who is lier in this situation.
No list of casualties - that's why they doubt??? Sorry, it's not a bank - it's a bombed city with thousands refugees.

I could give you a dozen links with Georgian lies - so what?

You don't read what we were saying.

EVERYONE IS A LIAR AND EVERYONE IS GUILTY

All TV channels took war episodes that they liked up to their ideologies - and were dead silent about what didn't fit. ALL TV channels OF THE WORLD, mark you.

Yes, Russian channels were silent about maraudings in Georgia, but all other channels of the world took russo-phobic, angry position from the very beginning and stressed Russian "invasion against a little proud democracy". They were silent about casualties in South Ossetia, about Ossetian refugees, Georgian bombings and all other things.

Georgia was fucking wrong to attack Ossetia and destroying Tskhinvali - its ruins are not lies, sorry, deaths of civilians and Russian peacekeepers are not lies.

Russia is fucking wrong to continue unofficial war actions NOW, considering all the reports.

That's a dirty little war.

Let's take BOTH truths and see that there's no victory - from any of the sides. BOTH SIDES REPORT SHOCKING FACTS THAT ARE TRUE AND BOTH SIDES ALSO LIE.

We don't want Georgia annexed or have a puppet-regime there. If we wanted, we'd accomplished it in a day, that's true. Forget about "Soviet Union's ambitions", it's PRESENT time now.

Btw, speaking about Soviet Union - remember you were also a part of it, and that Stalin was Georgian (city Gori is so proud of him that they still have a statue in their city - you can't find Stalin's statue in Russia)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Nicholas - 08-15-2008

Tiporg Wrote:Friends, do you know what it meens "TO BE IN WAR WITH RUSSIA" ?????????????????
And if you think that we decided to conquer independent Georgia - please know - we will do it in one day and Saakashvili will be already dead.
But here enother situation - South Osetia was under atack by Georgia - we stopped the war - and we want all EU knew the truth.

AND JUST IMAGINE - 1600 DEADS IN South Osetia - and it grieves me to the very heart.

GEORGIA AND USA - STOP GENOCIDE !!!!!!!

You should beg your authorities to stop the genocide! Because only you can stop it!
Georgia had already asked for the genocide to be stopped, but the Russian army keeps killing people, how about that?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Ann from Russia - 08-15-2008

Mariam, I don't care what V.Putin did for D.Medvedev. But there is one thing that is clear: no one of our presidents (I mean Putin and Medvedev) didn't kill their opponents! Saakeshvilly did it! And you, Georgians, didn't know what person you chose. Abkhazia and Ossetia have never wanted to be a part of Georgia! Saakashvilli wanted to enslave them!
Mariam, if you don't agree with me, please explain everyone the next facts. Why did presidents of Ossetia and Abkhazia come to Russia and thanked it for helping? And why do thousands of Ossetians ran to Russia, to the "agressors", but not to their defenders, to Georgia??? a? a? a? :lol:

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - SiD - 08-15-2008

Nana Chapidze Wrote:
Ann from Russia Wrote:He-he-he, poor Georgians! I realized that you don't understand what does "The pressure on Mass media" mean. You were betrayed, sold to the USA! If we are the agressors, why do 33 000 of Ossetians escape and came to Russia? If we are the agressors, why do Russians help them? You, Georgians, have you seen that your Saakashvilly help Osetians? Georgians, did he tell you that he tried to protect Ossetia from Russia? He tryed to safe only Tbilisi! But how can he forget about another people of his country?

Ann, why are so disguisting georgian people? This is the question I would ask Putin and other offficials.. Why Russia does not live us alone? We do not need Russia as a teacher or a guarantee of peace in our country. We want only us, georgian people, to make all decisions in Georgia. The conflict in Abkhazia and Osetia is frozen for 12 years because there were situated so called russian "peace-makers".. Russia wants to occupy Georgia.

You are talking as a russian who has the same imperialistic and evil intentions as her President Putin..... Sorry, Medvedjev...Smile I am very sorry for that. Georgians would like to have a peacefull relations to Russians and to all people of any nationality.

Instead of occupying peaceful Georgian territorries and killing peacefull civilians, I would you advice, Russian people, carry of the situation in your own country where democracy has died and no civil society exists, only a crowd of people, where Russians have no right to freely express their own opinion and are affraid of being mourdered as many honoured russian journalists were mourdered for expressing the truth.

If you are so peacefull, friendly with everyone and need no "protectors" why then do you needed to join MILITARY alliance ?

To SiD -

We want to join NATO. In this way we seek a guarantee of peace in our country and a territorial integrity which was broken and now destroyed by Russia. We are a small nation and we are the last who needs war and bloodshed in the country. The question is: why does Russia get angry on this if He is a democratic country with great ambition of being a peace-maker?

Yes, we want to join all the proggressive, democratic unions of democratic states. This is a guarantee of peace in our country, and Russia has already showed what kind of peace-maker in reality he is.

So, Russians let us live in peace and leave us alone!!! Abkhazia and South Osetia are our native regions, and let us live as peaceful neighbour countries should live.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - zubr - 08-15-2008

Nana Chapidze Wrote:To SiD -

So, Russians let us live in peace and leave us alone!!! Abkhazia and South Osetia are our native regions, and let us live as peaceful neighbour countries should live.

You could start living as peaceful nation by not killing innocent civilians in Abkhazia and S. Ossetia... May be with time they would realize that you are not a threat to them and would agree to live within Georgia. Now after your attack, how can you hope to lure them in? By killing or driving out all of them?

We want to join NATO. In this way we seek a guarantee of peace in our country and a territorial integrity which was broken and now destroyed by Russia. We are a small nation and we are the last who needs war and bloodshed in the country. The question is: why does Russia get angry on this if He is a democratic country with great ambition of being a peace-maker?

Yes, we want to join all the proggressive, democratic unions of democratic states. This is a guarantee of peace in our country, and Russia has already showed what kind of peace-maker in reality he is.

First you say Georgia need no protectors now you claim that you seek guarantee of peace. Sorry but it is conflicting. To join all proggressive democracies you never needed to join any military alliances. You knew that Russians see your joining NATO as treat but ignored that. So were you seeking for peace? You wanted to be friends with us by inviting foreign military forces to our gates?

Ann from Russia Wrote:Mariam, I don't care what V.Putin did for D.Medvedev. But there is one thing that is clear: no one of our presidents (I mean Putin and Medvedev) didn't kill their opponents! Saakeshvilly did it! And you, Georgians, didn't know what person you chose. Abkhazia and Ossetia have never wanted to be a part of Georgia! Saakashvilli wanted to enslave them!
Mariam, if you don't agree with me, please explain everyone the next facts. Why did presidents of Ossetia and Abkhazia come to Russia and thanked it for helping? And why do thousands of Ossetians ran to Russia, to the "agressors", but not to their defenders, to Georgia??? a? a? a? :lol:

Answers to your questions: who were running to your presidents? - Osetians and Abkhazians? No, they were Bagaphsh and Kokoitty - leaders of separatists and self-decleared "presidents" of small nations. And the thousands of Osetians have no other choise. Anyway, people can go where ever they wanna` live but they have no right to take away the territory of other country. So, Osetians who will live in Russia, let them live there. Many ethic Osetians disguist Georgia because Russia has stirred up etnical hatred between them aiming to separate the territories from Georgia and make them join in Russia. In Russia also there are many people of other nationality.. And one day if they would think of separating from Russia and take away also the territorialunits where they live, would Russia let this happen? Every man can live there where he wants but territorial integrity of a country can not be destroyed accroding his will.

Abkhazia and Samachablo (called "South Osetia") are old georgian regions and unseparated parts of it.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - nancho41 - 08-15-2008

everything that i have readen here in this site is a big lie. russia try to conquest our country, Georgia. even russin recognize this. one russian politologe said that they had a plan to bigin provokations in sauth ossetia which real name is Samachablo. after this they wonted to bigin war and ocuppate our teritory. but they couldn't do this. we fight against them so good that they all were surprised. one politolog said that our military's fight will be exemplary for next generation of soldiers. russian soldires was surprised whan they plural barracks. russian soldiers said that thay lived like a tramp relatively Georgian soldiers. they bigin marauding in Gori. I think that stalin (he was Georgian, from Gori) couldn't ever emagin this. they abolish agreement about departure Georgia. they have raped 12 years old girl. that all bad things was made by russian soldiers. most part of South Ossetia is not distroed by russians not Georgians. we aren't fascists. on II worled war was killed 300 000 Georgian. sites are inflationed by wrong informations. i hope that will stop ever.

To SiD -

You have mis-read the text. I said : We do not want Russia to be a guarantee of peace in our country. He has already shown what a kind of peace -maker he is. Every country, and especially new-democracies, seeks a guarantee of peace and the whole world itself seeks a guarantee of peace. However, a guarantee of peace can only be countries which have only peacefull intentions not an imperialistic charachter.

nancho41 Wrote:everything that i have readen here in this site is a big lie. russia try to conquest our country, Georgia. even russin recognize this. one russian politologe said that they had a plan to bigin provokations in sauth ossetia which real name is Samachablo. after this they wonted to bigin war and ocuppate our teritory. but they couldn't do this. we fight against them so good that they all were surprised. one politolog said that our military's fight will be exemplary for next generation of soldiers. russian soldires was surprised whan they plural barracks. russian soldiers said that thay lived like a tramp relatively Georgian soldiers. they bigin marauding in Gori. I think that stalin (he was Georgian, from Gori) couldn't ever emagin this. they abolish agreement about departure Georgia. they have raped 12 years old girl. that all bad things was made by russian soldiers. most part of South Ossetia is not distroed by russians not Georgians. we aren't fascists. on II worled war was killed 300 000 Georgian. sites are inflationed by wrong informations. i hope that will stop ever.
Wow the entire ONE politologe said this? And all other Russians exept this one ( what is his name, do he has one?) are bold liers of course.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Nicholas - 08-15-2008

IamGEORGIA Wrote:Hey Russians i have one qustion to you
Do you feed your soldier?
They are robing everything here in georgia, steling food, softdrinks, shoes, even uniforms of georgian sodlers..Some of them are wearing georgian military forms, as they said its more comfort! They are stealin even toilets!
Are they normal?
Have they ever seen civilization?

They are stealing uniforms, in order to organize another "attack of Georgians" :haha . Then Russia will have to enter the Tbilisi to protect its "peacekeepers".

You have mis-read the text. I said : We do not want Russia to be a guarantee of peace in our country. He has already shown what a kind of peace -maker he is. Every country, and especially new-democracies, seeks a guarantee of peace and the whole world itself seeks a guarantee of peace. However, a guarantee of peace can only be countries which have only peacefull intentions not an imperialistic charachter.

All right my appologiece for missunderstanding, but have i missunderstood your intentions to maintain friendly with Russia either? You were seeking NATO membershib long before present situation. Were you aware how it is seen in Russia? Remember that freedom is not only right to make desigions it is either responsobility for those desigions.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - toughcat - 08-15-2008

Quote:Answers to your questions: who were running to your presidents? - Osetians and Abkhazians? No, they were Bagaphsh and Kokoitty - leaders of separatists and self-decleared "presidents" of small nations. And the thousands of Osetians have no other choise. Anyway, people can go where ever they wanna` live but they have no right to take away the territory of other country. So, Osetians who will live in Russia, let them live there. Many ethic Osetians disguist Georgia because Russia has stirred up etnical hatred between them aiming to separate the territories from Georgia and make them join in Russia. In Russia also there are many people of other nationality.. And one day if they would think of separating from Russia and take away also the territorialunits where they live, would Russia let this happen? Every man can live there where he wants but territorial integrity of a country can not be destroyed accroding his will.

Abkhazia and Samachablo (called "South Osetia") are old georgian regions and unseparated parts of it.
tell this unfortunate Albanian schoolchildren...

i couldn't his name. i want you to know that many russian experts have imperialistic charachter and i can't belive tham.
nana me shentvis ar mipasuxia. mapatie ese cudad rom gamomivida.

Nicholas Wrote:
They are robing everything here in georgia, steling food, softdrinks, shoes, even uniforms of georgian sodlers..Some of them are wearing georgian military forms, as they said its more comfort! They are stealin even toilets!
Are they normal?

They are stealing uniforms, in order to organize another "attack of Georgians" :haha . Then Russia will have to enter the Tbilisi to protect its "peacekeepers".

There is no cause for laughter, Nicholas, but there are many reasons for crying... I wonder that you are talking about this horror as your president Putin... sorry, Medvedjev... You`d rather care of your country where democracy is alrady dead and you all russsians have no rights to express your free opinions.

Russia makes a great bloodshed in Georgia. And what do you think whre you are going to? Maybe to hell..

nancho41 Wrote:i couldn't his name. i want you to know that many russian experts have imperialistic charachter and i can't belive tham.
nana me shentvis ar mipasuxia. mapatie ese cudad rom gamomivida.

gasagebia, ara ushavs... es rusebi kvelani ise laparakoben zustad rogorc magati presidenti... me kidev mqonda imedi, rom ubralo rusi xalxi ufro gonieri iqneboda...Sad

SiD Wrote:

All right my appologiece for missunderstanding, but have i missunderstood your intentions to maintain friendly with Russia either? You were seeking NATO membershib long before present situation. Were you aware how it is seen in Russia? Remember that freedom is not only right to make desigions it is either responsobility for those desigions.

And what? Why do you think that NATO represents danger for Russia? What does Russia really want? I have already answered the question, now it is your turn...

isini awarmoeben inpormaciul oms. tan ac ubralo xalxi ki ara rusi agentebi posteven.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - toughcat - 08-15-2008

Nicholas Wrote:
Are they normal?
the young American democracy in Georgia is in danger! Russian curse stole all the toilet bowls Georgian!

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Mariam - 08-15-2008

zubr Wrote:I'm not pesimist so I don;t think it will come to the war. No! Now to your comments:
1. Answer me: who (which citizens) live in Russia? I think your answer will be Russians (not considering illigal citizens). So my comment on it - it is our territory. We always during the centuries were living in a peach with OSetians and Abkhaz's/ But Russian government provoked it's partners: Kokoiti and Baghafsh, promising them the full power of those places. Beforehand here lived only georgian citizens? How come one day we discovered that those citizens were having Russian passports. Just couple of days ago Our policy took from one car of the citizen 2 000 russian passport with no signaturi of the holder. they are doing it on purpose. Everything was planned beforehand. YOur government is agains of our entranc in NATO? Why? Just answer me. I think you know the reason. Now about demolishing our infrastructure. Just 15 minutes ago it was broadcasted that your air force is on porpiuse is making a big fire in our Borjomy Forest. Why? Is there any military base station? NO? They just are murderes and ruin everything. And after al of this you want us to trust your tv;s or the announcements coming from your government? Pleaseeeee....

We are not Liechtenstein, Monaco, Malta, Cyprus, even take Switzerland or Saudi Arabia (I'm not offending any of those countries), we are simply Georgian, We are proud of being Georgians, Having such a long history, and culture, and simply what we want is FREEDOOM Is it so hard to understand? why Lithuania, Lathvia, Estonia, Ukraina, Polsha and others are backing us. They alsoi suffered by their Bigger brother Russia. You have other brothers and keep friendship and close cooperation with them. Just get rid from us. It's very simple. Smile

During Soviet Union the whole Georgia belonged to the same country as Russia. I am not too strong on ancient history, but I think before that your territory belonged to Osman Empire. Before it was all Greater Armenia. Before that was under Mongolian control. Things change. Part of your country wants to separate. That is why they had a referendum, where they overwhelmingly voted to separate…. twice. Didn’t that say something to you? Did Soviet Union start invading and killing citizens of Baltic Countries or Ukrane when they wanted to separate? Those countries were part of one country, and we let them go. Sometimes rather then trying to keep something by force it is easier to let go. Regarding Russian passports: yes, all citizens of former USSR have a right to have Russian passport.

Why is Russian government against you joining NATO? For the same reasons why the US does not want to have Russian military bases in Cuba. Any nation would like to have a buffer zone that has to be crossed by enemy soldiers before they enter the territory of a country. Sending a plane with bombs from Moscow is different then sending a plane with bombs from Cuba. Same here. History shows (just by example of Misha) that there are inadequate people that might try to damage your country. US does not trust Russia, and Russia does not trust the US. Risk is slim that one nuclear nation will try to invade another. But it is still a risk. Our refusal to let you into NATO is dictated by that risk.

No comment about our planes lighting fire. It is probably sent by the same TV station that broadcasted message by Saakashvilly offering peace to S. Ossetia just 2 hours before they started the bombing of civilian areas.

I do not understand, what is freedom to you? You already have your sovereignty. You have a market economy, trading partners, investment. Take those resources and use them well, instead of spending $1 billion per year on you military. You should feel safe that Russia is near you, nobody will dare to attack you! Does freedom mean to you letting the US come to your territory to annoy Russia? I cannot even imagine the money Saakashvilly was paid to be Bush’s lap dog.

I agree that Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Poland are backing you. The others like Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kirgizstan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Moldova, even Turkey. They all wonder why Saakashvilly did it. Even Europe started to realize that they need to get into the facts more before making a judgement.

The fact is that your geographic situation is only your advantage, and other post-soviet countries realized it. If you use it in a wrong way and be a thorn in Russia’s side, you can be sure that Russia will respond.[/quote]

Zubr,

I asked you above to learn the subject properly and only then make your comments. Seems that you don’t know the history. Let me remind you that During the soviet Union we are part (one of the republic ) of this Stupid State, but it doesn't mean that our territory belonged to Russia. The same you can say about any country which was the part of the union, like, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, etc. Nonsense. :-) Yes you are not too strong into not only ancient but contemporary history, otherwise you would not state that Georgia every time was the part of some country. You noticed it correctly that Georgia in past ancient centuries) was conquered by other countries like: Mongols, Iran, Turkey, and Russia, it was always the desired country for those conquerors. But we all agree that today is not 11th or the coming centuries. Now is 21st. And civilization has to be spread worldwide and even in Russia. Don’t you agree?
And I will remind you to recollect how hard times passed Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia unless they have released from Russia. It was not so easy as you are describing,. And representatives of those countries undoubtedly will agree with me. And one more question: Do I have a right to have a Russian passport? It’s discovery for me  Please Your Fantasy seems have no LIMITATIONS!
The only aim for Russian is annexation of those territories which was the part of Soviet Union or ideologically is close to Red Communist. The same is in Cuba. NO? This ideology is dangerous for the civilized world, For democratic world, That is why US is against. But if Russia is not having a cruel intensions then ask me why it is against of signing an agreement between Poland and USA for installation in Poland some equipments for destroying the nuclear weapons? We don’t need to go further into this debates.
I will comment about lighting the fire. My relative is living there and he personally called me by phone, plus it was broadcasted by TV you don’t but I do trust. 
About the bombs, It was already investigated and I’ll provide you with materials, where it is identified that Russians used bombs which is prohibited by EU, NATO and other organization to be used against population. But your forces did it. We – Georgians don’t have such bombs. So it is still a question who bombed what?
You know that Europe is with us? UK supports, France is supporting, Today Merkel was very clear and she also supports. Did I forget any big player? As I have told you we have a long list of friends so keep those with you. You also need friends so we have to share somehow them with you.
The one can’t understand what is the essence of freedom if it never, never felt it. So first try in your country to restore any democracy and then I’ll co
Wink

toughcat Wrote:
Nicholas Wrote:
Are they normal?
the young American democracy in Georgia is in danger! Russian curse stole all the toilet bowls Georgian!

Hey, you, your think you`re so smart ?? ...Smile)) What do you mean in "american democracy"? Do you know what democracy is? ...but sorry, In Russia there is no democracy.. Democracy has been mourdered in Russia and this country wants to mourder it also in other countries. Is not it so? So, please be open-hearted and admit it!

russian curse stole all the toilet bowls because they have never seen it before.