Forums
Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Georgia and South Ossetia at war (/thread-1703.html)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Gift - 08-15-2008

IamGEORGIA Wrote:"peacekeeper" russians...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7560089.stm">http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7560089.stm</a><!-- m -->
Russian Soldier..(This is called peace operation) :deg
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q65zLqFbqsw">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q65zLqFbqsw</a><!-- m -->

First - if you convince us not to trust Russian channels, why should we believe anti-Russian bbc and cnn?

Second link - there's no marauding there. They walk inside barracks and say, "fucking great conditions you had, but you lost the war". Is it looting the city?

I came across another video, some guys in camouflage robbing a bank - they're not Russians Smile You could just look at their faces. And your Georgian channels say that it's a great example of looting.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - IamGEORGIA - 08-15-2008

Gift Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:"peacekeeper" russians...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7560089.stm">http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7560089.stm</a><!-- m -->
Russian Soldier..(This is called peace operation) :deg
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q65zLqFbqsw">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q65zLqFbqsw</a><!-- m -->

First - if you convince us not to trust Russian channels, why should we believe anti-Russian bbc and cnn?

Second link - there's no marauding there. They walk inside barracks and say, "fucking great conditions you had, but you lost the war". Is it looting the city?

I came across another video, some guys in camouflage robbing a bank - they're not Russians Smile You could just look at their faces. And your Georgian channels say that it's a great example of looting.

You can beleive, and you can not beleive its your right,,
The main thing is that whole other world beleive and know the truth..

They walk inside and take some shoes and technical equipment there..
I ll give u a link where russian soldier is standing with oridnary gold spoon, taken from house while robbing it..

Even if God himself tells you thar russian soldier are robbing, stelaing and jets are killing innocent people, you wont beleive of course..
You only beleive you NTV and 1Tv..

Im sure you havent seen how they are looting the city.. I'll show you if it has any sense for you...

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - IamGEORGIA - 08-15-2008

John K Wrote:The country will never join to NATO untill it has point at issue on the territories question.

This is the rules of NATO. I think all aware of it. That's one of the point why Saakashvilli started the war. It's clear. He wants to join NATO this autumn, as he said.

IamGEORGIA, please be polite and constructive in debates.

Yes it is rule..
But ther is no rule to prevent country from joining nato, when there is an aggresion of another cauntry..

Well now the pressure is huge on NATO, and maybe this will happen sooner ..Everyone saw that the target of russian aggression could be any country, any capitla, and lots of innocent people..
Thats why i think NATO will try to expand and not to make russia rule the world..

Yesterady Poland and USA agreed on join defence deal..this is another step to defebd euope from Russia..

IamGEORGIA Wrote:You can beleive, and you can not beleive its your right,,
Im sure you havent seen how they are looting the city.. I'll show you if it has any sense for you...

Show me. It does have sense.

Considering beliefs - I said previously that I believe facts - btw, I don't watch TV. I saw thousands of killed Ossetians, funerals, devastated Tskhinvali and other "pleasures" of life after Georgian violence. I saw Ossetians bury their relatives. I haven't seen Georgians do the same.

I like your approach - you think that a golden spoon or a pair of boots is much more significant than thousand Ossetian lives? Smile

I don't say that it is right, if our soldiers loot houses, but that's WAR. Regretfully, that's human nature to take trophies, steal and kill if they think that it will go unpunished. Shall you convince me that Georgian soldiers didn't rob killed Ossetians? There are lots of evidences.

I repeat, I don't say that our soldiers are angels or that they should be praised for looting - NO. But you stress so much on a pair of boots and a golden spoon that it becomes ridiculous compared to Ossetian nightmare.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Amycommunications - 08-15-2008

Of course it is to be regarded the first who has been violating the commun rules of not-destroing somebody's life..and Georgia has started the war firstly, i assume.
But i do post you my private experience: untill now, there has been the representatives of the Russian & Italian & English & Germans/Hungarians to have destroyed my private life..never had mercy for my human rights, but teoretically..
As you do try to affirm yourself as an educated and experienced person in the human problem of some classes and the individuals to compose a class..it is not a sign of revenge wheather you punish the one to have been attacking first..and you start following your interests, in the same time.
In these conditions, it would be a real sign of intelligence for you not to lose sight of your first reason to punish the people to have been attacking you firstly.
You should not lose sight of the human rights topic, of special individuals mostly.
But me, even i' ll be a very special over the medium society person, i am only an individual in an European society. And mostly because the Human Resources and Public Relations importance over me, i keep on being humiliated in my individual rights.
As i'll always be attracted by a very tall dark-haired Russian person to be employed in Romania..but not to be permitted to finally become his relationship with me..NOW!
cONCLUSION: DO PEOPLE REALLY MATTER? Lavrov recently stated we all aren't children in school..but seemed that he lied..see my amycommunications.wordpress.com newspapers for any details

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Ann from Russia - 08-15-2008

Saakashvilly betrayed Georgians to the USA! Poor Georgians, can't you see that? I wish that you gave up in this war. Don't you remember how Saakashvilli became a president?!He killed 2 of his opponents!!! Have you forgotten, Patarkatsishvilli, for instance? Your president wasn't elected by the nation, he was elected by the USA. Georgians, don't be blind!

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Annet85 - 08-15-2008

Completely agry with you! Almost the same thing we all can say about Bush's elections...As I remember he didn't win those elections actually.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - zubr - 08-15-2008

What disgusts me most, is that the US stands blindly behind a lunatic, who wants to start a WWIII, just because he was one of 3 other countries who sent 2000 troops to Iraq. (financed by the US, mind you). It seems that if Zimbabwe and Sudan would send a dozen solders each to Iraq, Bush would be defending Mugabe in his actions and Darfur would be a fight with terrorism! Pity that super nation is doing that in desperation. Neo-cons must really want to stay in power if they are going for such desperate measures.

Generally speaking, there is some kind of permanent struggle for the 1st place in the world. I think that USA's principle is that "Keep your place and do not be put out". So, the problem is evident. And it is very pity. I think everyone should think more about its country and its citizens and do not disturb another country.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Mariam - 08-15-2008

Gift Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:You can beleive, and you can not beleive its your right,,

Show me. It does have sense.

Considering beliefs - I said previously that I believe facts - btw, I don't watch TV. I saw thousands of killed Ossetians, funerals, devastated Tskhinvali and other "pleasures" of life after Georgian violence. I saw Ossetians bury their relatives. I haven't seen Georgians do the same.

I like your approach - you think that a golden spoon or a pair of boots is much more significant than thousand Ossetian lives? Smile

I don't say that it is right, if our soldiers loot houses, but that's WAR. Regretfully, that's human nature to take trophies, steal and kill if they think that it will go unpunished. Shall you convince me that Georgian soldiers didn't rob killed Ossetians? There are lots of evidences.

I repeat, I don't say that our soldiers are angels or that they should be praised for looting - NO. But you stress so much on a pair of boots and a golden spoon that it becomes ridiculous compared to Ossetian nightmare.

Hi "GIFT" of this site :-)

First I'm so sorry for your being bling and at the same time deaf. If you cant see how is your "dirty" solders are steeling from our bank office some pc equipment, if you cant hear how you "viking" solders are anxious becouse of our infrustructure in "Kazarmas" and talking between each other that they so amazing "oxuennie" - sorry for this wording - shoes and they also are wearing our solders clothing (with their name badges - it is shown in video, but yes you can't see it :-( ), and our journalist even identified that one of your solder was keeping the stolen fork (maybe it was golden....). We don't and will not compare spoon with the lives of any person from our or from Osetian side (Osetian or Russia? This is another question). You are tring to redirect the conversation. We just put the facts, as you wished. If those provements are not enough for you, then it doesn't worth to keep updating you.

Second Why should anyone here has to trust your words, that you personally talked with Osetians and know how "Georgian MIlitarists" were acting. Don't forget this is war. Then show us your provements as we did. Then you say that your Tv is "Honest" :lol: , Why the hell then ORT, RTR, REN TV and others showing us those "Horrible video or Pfoto provements". Why the hell your authority doesn't give any, ANY journalists to enter to Tskhinvali? Becouse all the provements is against your Comunist Government. The only thignwe seen on your "Honest" TV's are: Your anxious president (Putin), Your second cloun president (Medvedev), oooo Mr, Lavrov ( :twisted: with no comments), Very funny person of the world - Churkin (funny surname :lol: ) you are just blaming Georgians for initiating this war. Where are the provements? Don't you have them?
If you are saying that you saw thousends of Ossetians killed? Do you know how many people were died from our side? Do you know how many refugees do we have? Do you know that still the houses in the villages are burnt, and "osetians" - your citizens saying that: "yes we are doing it " - to be shure that Georgians won't come back. Is it O.k. Are your Comunist government happy with that. They Don't care about people. They care about their power. If they say that our citizens want to live with russia, then you are free? take your citizens back to your home - in Russia. Why did they gave them the Russian pasports? We have 500 000 refugees already from Abkhazia and OSetia. How do you think is it more then your So calles "citizens "
in our territory? We don't occupy others territories and wish not to be occupoied by others!!!!!

YOU needed a provement and we showed it to you. B

There. Near 120 reporters and international observers with patriarch of Georgian church visited Gori today and found NO destructions that Georgian channels reported of - neither in city centre, nor in suburbs.

FUCK Georgian liers!

zubr Wrote:What disgusts me most, is that the US stands blindly behind a lunatic, who wants to start a WWIII, just because he was one of 3 other countries who sent 2000 troops to Iraq. (financed by the US, mind you). It seems that if Zimbabwe and Sudan would send a dozen solders each to Iraq, Bush would be defending Mugabe in his actions and Darfur would be a fight with terrorism! Pity that super nation is doing that in desperation. Neo-cons must really want to stay in power if they are going for such desperate measures.

Listen how can you dare to say such a horribel words about the life of the people. Do you know Abything about Georgia? Do you know who we are? How many centuries we are living? That we have our own language amoung 14 languages? Do you know our culture? How you can compare here, in my country anyone with murderers and Terrorists? We are a small country and if someone will listen to you we ahev to suffer becouse some stupid person with complexies of a small men has to occupy our territory and bomb us why? becouse we said we want to be independent? The case is not with 2000 solders. The case is that Russian government (I wish to be sure that only government and not the ordinary citizens) still wnats to demonstrate to the rest of world it's power. They are so called "velikaia derjava" and can't get rid of it. So please be wise unless make any comments about us - GEORGIANS!

By the way, about these destructions. Georgian channels as I remember said about the airport, that was ruined by russian bombs. So, how then could french president land if there was no airport there?
My friend from Georgia said that the airport isn't destructed.

Gift Wrote:There. Near 120 reporters and international observers with patriarch of Georgian church visited Gori today and found NO destructions that Georgian channels reported of - neither in city centre, nor in suburbs.

FUCK Georgian liers!

USE PROPER WARDS! Still this information is coming fromm your channels. Some of the buildings are ruined in Gori. Still our PAtriarch in Gori with ambulances, so still we don;t know what will be the outcome of this visit. How can you blame anyone, once you are spreading ifnromation which is not valid so far. :quoi

Annet85 Wrote:By the way, about these destructions. Georgian channels as I remember said about the airport, that was ruined by russian bombs. So, how then could french president land if there was no airport there?
My friend from Georgia said that the airport isn't destructed.

Lots of MIlitary airports were ruined throughout the Georgia. Not civilianoone. Thanks God. I offer you tha each time your channels will say something check it with your Georgian Friend. (I'm so happy still we are havinf some kind of Friendship).

;-)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Ann from Russia - 08-15-2008

He-he-he, poor Georgians! I realized that you don't understand what does "The pressure on Mass media" mean. You were betrayed, sold to the USA! If we are the agressors, why do 33 000 of Ossetians escape and came to Russia? If we are the agressors, why do Russians help them? You, Georgians, have you seen that your Saakashvilly help Osetians? Georgians, did he tell you that he tried to protect Ossetia from Russia? He tryed to safe only Tbilisi! But how can he forget about another people of his country?
We were watching TV all day long and were seeing everything. But I was shocked knowing how western press reacted. It was desinformation! It was a provocation! Georgian made their own reports. They shot their OWN guns, bombing Ossetia, and showed all the world that RUSSIA bombs Georgia!!!!!! Georgia showed you destroyed (by themselves!!!!!)houses in Osetia and declared that RUSSIA did this!!!! It was a lieing!!! Georgians, you were desinformated! I think, it is time to understand this. It's just a policy, not more!

Chek this just to be sure who is lier in this situation. This is a link. and below is the content. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/13/georgia">http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/13/georgia</a><!-- m -->

Russia exaggerating South Ossetian death toll, says human rights group

Russia exaggerating South Ossetian death toll, says human rights groupTom Parfitt in Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia guardian.co.uk, Wednesday August 13 2008 17:29 BST Article historyDeliberate attempts by the Russian government to exaggerate the number of people killed in the South Ossetia conflict are provoking revenge attacks on Georgian villagers in the breakaway republic, a respected human rights group claimed today.

Anna Neistat of Human Rights Watch (HRW), who is leading a team investigating the humanitarian damage in South Ossetia, told the Guardian that Russian estimates of 2,000 dead in the conflict were "suspicious".

"The figure of 2,000 people killed is very doubtful," she said. "Our findings so far do not in any way confirm the Russian statistics. On the contrary, they suggest the numbers are exaggerated."

Neistat said that HRW investigators had, today and yesterday, recorded cases of Ossetian fighters burning and looting Georgian villages north of the South Ossetian capital, Tskhinvali.

"The torching of houses in these villages is in some ways a result of the massive Russia propaganda machine which constantly repeats claims of genocide and exaggerates the scale of casualties," she said. "That is then used to justify retribution."

Neistat said that doctors at Tskhinvali hospital had provided figures that 273 wounded people had been treated there during the conflict and a total of 44 dead people had been brought to the city morgue. Russian and South Ossetian officials have claimed that 1,400 people were killed in the first day of fighting, mostly in Tskhinvali.

There have been reports of Ossetians burying relatives in their allotments and there are no lists of the casualties. Neistat stressed that HRW's investigation was not complete but she added: "By day five of a conflict one normally expects that there is some kind of list of the dead and injured, or at least an indication of their age and gender. But here there is no information. Absolutely nothing."

Georgia and South Ossetia at war - George - 08-15-2008

To day only the whole world can stop the huge beast with the former name SOVIET UNION and the present name RUSSIA. ONLY THE NAME IS CHANGED! If we won’t be able to stop it together, it will become much more stronger !!! And bit other countries!!! To day, they are bombing GEORGIA!!! Who knows, may be your country will be the next?
Please, spread this information!
We send you the Facts Sheet of Georgian Ethnic Cleansing by Russian Troops after the Agreement of Both Sides Have Been Reached on Cease-fire
(as of August, 13, 4 p.m.)

August 13, 2008

14:45
Journalists reported that they witnessed Russian militaries stopping a bus going from Gori to Chiatura. The passangers were robbed and a 25 years old woman was kidnapped. (source: 893232375)

13:05
Russian military forces intruded in Tzalenjikha district village Fakhulidan.

13:00
Village Atoci of Kareli district is occupied by Russians and Kazaks. They are raping women and killing men. They are also shooting civilians towards Gori district.

12:42
Ts. Lomjaria from the President’s office reported that civilians are escaping from Gori to village Ateni who are followed by Russian troops. Civilians are asking for help.

12:40
A Georgian citizen Koba Kebadze called 022, reporting that 25 Georgian civilians were taken as hostages from village Tkviavi. Four of them could escape from them as the bus crashed on their way to destination. (source: koba qebaZe 898 40 16 89).

12:30
Iinga gelaSvils (899 988355) was contacted from the number: 79280748570. She was informed that her husband and father in law along with other Georgians are taken as hostages in Tskhinvali and are demanding to exchange them.

11:20
The military bases and residential apartments near it are set on fire in Gori.

11:50
Georgian civilians from Gori are constantly calling reporting that they are being attacked and assaulted and are asking for immediate help.

10:23
About 50 heavy artillery units have intruded into Gori. The local policy has been evacuated and the Georgian civilians are being assaulted. They are asking for help.

09:12
Four civilian cars with murdered passengers are reported to have been seen in the village of Tedotsminda, Gori district.

08:40
In village Udotzminda, on the Variani road, four destroyed cars were found, in which people are slaughtered. (source: 890333437)

08:40
Village Ruisi back surrounding area was bombed. (source: 893273334)

08:00
The village of Karaleti, Gori district has been attacked by Ossetian separatists again. The cases of physical assaults and abuses of the local residents are being reported.

06:50
Village Sakasheti of Gori district was shelled.

According to the information from the local civilian sources, Ossetian separatists are taking hostage Georgian residents of villages Nikozi, Dzveri, Tkviavi, Karaleti (north of Gori).
Population of village Berbuki, Gori District is gathered on the road, asking to be evacuated.

00:56
In Gori district villages: Niqozi, Dzevera, Tkhviavi and Karaleti Ossetians take Georgian hostages, according to source: leila pataSvili 899 964504

August 12, 2008

21:50
Along with Russian peacekeepers about one hundred Abkhazs have intruded in Ganmukhuri, where they continuously rob civilians.

21:45
City hall operator # 16 Inga Tziklauri called and reported that she received a phone call from a refugee Lomauri from the conflict region, who is staying at the relative’s house (63 59 82). Lomauri reported her that Gori district villages: Kordo, Arbo, Mereti, and Ditsi are being threatened by Ossetian armed forces. According to Inga Tziklauri (22:20), civilians from the above stated villages call her and desperately ask for help.

21:35
Alarming reports come from the villages of Argo and Ditsi north of Gori. According to the information from the local sources, Ossetian separatists are brutally massacring Georgian population of these villages.

According to the local sources, Georgian population of villages Kordi and Mereti, Gori district, is being brutally assaulted and abused by Ossetian separatists.

In Tchilisubani, Gori district, the local residents are hiding in the basements of their houses, asking to be evacuated.

21:35
Ossetian forming bands attack and assault Georgian civilians in village Tkviavi of Gori district. One murder has already been reported.

Ossetian forming bands attack, physically assault, and kill Georgian civilians in villages Ditsi and Argo of Gori district.

please,spread this information among your citisens. we have to bit Russia together...

Mariam Wrote:
zubr Wrote:What disgusts me most, is that the US stands blindly behind a lunatic, who wants to start a WWIII, just because he was one of 3 other countries who sent 2000 troops to Iraq. (financed by the US, mind you). It seems that if Zimbabwe and Sudan would send a dozen solders each to Iraq, Bush would be defending Mugabe in his actions and Darfur would be a fight with terrorism! Pity that super nation is doing that in desperation. Neo-cons must really want to stay in power if they are going for such desperate measures.

Listen how can you dare to say such a horribel words about the life of the people. Do you know Abything about Georgia? Do you know who we are? How many centuries we are living? That we have our own language amoung 14 languages? Do you know our culture? How you can compare here, in my country anyone with murderers and Terrorists? We are a small country and if someone will listen to you we ahev to suffer becouse some stupid person with complexies of a small men has to occupy our territory and bomb us why? becouse we said we want to be independent? The case is not with 2000 solders. The case is that Russian government (I wish to be sure that only government and not the ordinary citizens) still wnats to demonstrate to the rest of world it's power. They are so called "velikaia derjava" and can't get rid of it. So please be wise unless make any comments about us - GEORGIANS!

Mariam,

I was mainly making a comment about the US. My appologies if you misunderstood me. I respect Georgians, and wish them well. I did not in any sense compare you to terrorists. However, I cannot agree with actions of a man who wishes to start a war. Do you at least accept that Misha began the offence on South Ossetia for the purpose of forcefully bringing it under his control?

It has been said a million times, we were PROTECTING our citizens after they were brutally murdered by YOUR forces. And yes, I accept the possibility that revenge was on the mind of our soldiers. (Division “Vostok” was brought to push Georgian army out. That same division brought Chechen terrorists under control.) Your army began the offensive, and we had no choice but to respond in a manner that would prevent you army from returning the next day. Our government warned numerous time that we will not stand by and let S. Ossetia be taken over. Just like US would not let Kosove be taken over by Serbia now. If it meant destroying military bases in the vicinity on South Ossetian boarder, so be it. If it was up to me, I would act like Americans in former Yugoslavia: bomb all military infrastructure and take down all bridges to paralyze the country. That would assure that peace would be in place. Again, nothing against your people. I would not even take infantry to the country. Just bombs, like Americans do it.

Regarding actions of the government, and not people. We both live in our respective countries, and we both are very much favouring anything our government does. That is called nationalism. Some countries have greater resources then others. Some use it wiser then others. And yes, unfortunately, 5 countries make rules in the world in order to prevent chaos. Those 5 countries that originally possessed Nuclear weapons. I do not know about “velikaya derjava”, but Russia probably has a bigger say about the future of the world then Georgia. That is just a political reality. But the thing is, many small courtiers in the world live happily without any wars: Liechtenstein, Monaco, Malta, Cyprus, even take Switzerland or Saudi Arabia. They do not need to fight larger neighbours to establish themselves as power. They are happy as they are. Why did Misha want to tempt Russia, I do not know. But we have to look at the facts.

The question is, how do we move on in a normal way so that we do not have to fight all the time? I believe that one decision of your leader brought 16 years of progress to a ruin and a bitter fight, and it was only good for the US, who does not want Russia to concentrate on the international affairs. They want it to be distracted by local issues, so that the US can continue making it’s rules around the world: breaking up countries, invading countries at will for oil, killing leaders of countries and setting up governments friendly to them. You know what they say: Razdelyai i vlastvui” (Divide and rule). That is what US does. When I was young, first learning about politics and economics, I was asking my mentor why he thought the US and $ will not go anywhere. He told me that no matter how bad it is going to be in the US, they will make sure that everywhere else will be worse. I believe that his predictions come true every now and then.

Russia has dreamed of this war to destroy Georgian nation - Nana Chapidze - 08-15-2008

Hi, People of the world, it is not true what you hear from russian information means. It is an information war also against Georgia.

Russia has long dreamed of this military operation against Georgia in Georgian territory. The Conflict regions South Osetia and Abkhazia have always been parts of Georgia. In South Osetia ethnic georgians and ethnic osetians lived friendly together until russsian imperialistic and horror intentions broke into their relations and they even changed the name of the region.. This is not "South Osetia" but "Samachablo" (from georgian national surname - Machabeli), and this is an old georgian region which was a few centuries ago settled by etnic osetian groups. Russia uses ethnic osetians to realize his aim to gain the total hegemony over Georgia and later over the whole Caucasus.

Russsia needs this war to finally occupy Georgia and he needs to blame Georgia in genocide to show himself as a survivor of small nations and a guarantee of security in Caucasus. However, Russia can never be a guarantee of security not in caucasus and not a peace-maker in conflict regions because he is an aggressor which has unhealthy intentions over the world which can simply kill children and women.

And now when we are discussing here, russian troops are killing, robbing and mourdering peacefull civilians in Gori, Zkhinvali and other near villages. They have built a concentration camp (with help of band formations of the North Caucasians) where civilian people of ethnic georgians are tortured and killed, raped and mourdered.

This is a reality. I am a georgian and I know all these. This is a tragedy for us. georgia did not need this bloodshed. We are a small country which wants only peace in its own territory and in the whole world. We want Russia to stop its unlawful bloody intervention in Georgia. We say russians: "Go back home, we need peace. We do not need your so called "peace-keepers", go away!!!! Let Georgian nation decide their own affairs theirselves!!"

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Tiporg - 08-15-2008

Friends, do you know what it meens "TO BE IN WAR WITH RUSSIA" ?????????????????
And if you think that we decided to conquer independent Georgia - please know - we will do it in one day and Saakashvili will be already dead.
But here enother situation - South Osetia was under atack by Georgia - we stopped the war - and we want all EU knew the truth.

AND JUST IMAGINE - 1600 DEADS IN South Osetia - and it grieves me to the very heart.

GEORGIA AND USA - STOP GENOCIDE !!!!!!!

Tiporg Wrote:Friends, do you know what it meens "TO BE IN WAR WITH RUSSIA" ?????????????????
And if you think that we decided to conquer independent Georgia - please know - we will do it in one day and Saakashvili will be already dead.
But here enother situation - South Osetia was under atack by Georgia - we stopped the war - and we want all EU knew the truth.

AND JUST IMAGINE - 1600 DEADS IN South Osetia - and it grieves me to the very heart.

I’ve got it!!! It must be a “prestige” thing for Saakashvilly!!! He will be writing memoirs and selling them by millions of copies. It will be called: “How I declared war on Russia and won!!!” That is funny!!! :haha

zubr Wrote:
Mariam Wrote:

Mariam,

I was mainly making a comment about the US. My appologies if you misunderstood me. I respect Georgians, and wish them well. I did not in any sense compare you to terrorists. However, I cannot agree with actions of a man who wishes to start a war. Do you at least accept that Misha began the offence on South Ossetia for the purpose of forcefully bringing it under his control?

It has been said a million times, we were PROTECTING our citizens after they were brutally murdered by YOUR forces. And yes, I accept the possibility that revenge was on the mind of our soldiers. (Division “Vostok” was brought to push Georgian army out. That same division brought Chechen terrorists under control.) Your army began the offensive, and we had no choice but to respond in a manner that would prevent you army from returning the next day. Our government warned numerous time that we will not stand by and let S. Ossetia be taken over. Just like US would not let Kosove be taken over by Serbia now. If it meant destroying military bases in the vicinity on South Ossetian boarder, so be it. If it was up to me, I would act like Americans in former Yugoslavia: bomb all military infrastructure and take down all bridges to paralyze the country. That would assure that peace would be in place. Again, nothing against your people. I would not even take infantry to the country. Just bombs, like Americans do it.

Regarding actions of the government, and not people. We both live in our respective countries, and we both are very much favouring anything our government does. That is called nationalism. Some countries have greater resources then others. Some use it wiser then others. And yes, unfortunately, 5 countries make rules in the world in order to prevent chaos. Those 5 countries that originally possessed Nuclear weapons. I do not know about “velikaya derjava”, but Russia probably has a bigger say about the future of the world then Georgia. That is just a political reality. But the thing is, many small courtiers in the world live happily without any wars: Liechtenstein, Monaco, Malta, Cyprus, even take Switzerland or Saudi Arabia. They do not need to fight larger neighbours to establish themselves as power. They are happy as they are. Why did Misha want to tempt Russia, I do not know. But we have to look at the facts.

The question is, how do we move on in a normal way so that we do not have to fight all the time? I believe that one decision of your leader brought 16 years of progress to a ruin and a bitter fight, and it was only good for the US, who does not want Russia to concentrate on the international affairs. They want it to be distracted by local issues, so that the US can continue making it’s rules around the world: breaking up countries, invading countries at will for oil, killing leaders of countries and setting up governments friendly to them. You know what they say: Razdelyai i vlastvui” (Divide and rule). That is what US does. When I was young, first learning about politics and economics, I was asking my mentor why he thought the US and $ will not go anywhere. He told me that no matter how bad it is going to be in the US, they will make sure that everywhere else will be worse. I believe that his predictions come true every now and then.

I'm not pesimist so I don;t think it will come to the war. No! Now to your comments:
1. Answer me: who (which citizens) live in Russia? I think your answer will be Russians (not considering illigal citizens). So my comment on it - it is our territory. We always during the centuries were living in a peach with OSetians and Abkhaz's/ But Russian government provoked it's partners: Kokoiti and Baghafsh, promising them the full power of those places. Beforehand here lived only georgian citizens? How come one day we discovered that those citizens were having Russian passports. Just couple of days ago Our policy took from one car of the citizen 2 000 russian passport with no signaturi of the holder. they are doing it on purpose. Everything was planned beforehand. YOur government is agains of our entranc in NATO? Why? Just answer me. I think you know the reason. Now about demolishing our infrastructure. Just 15 minutes ago it was broadcasted that your air force is on porpiuse is making a big fire in our Borjomy Forest. Why? Is there any military base station? NO? They just are murderes and ruin everything. And after al of this you want us to trust your tv;s or the announcements coming from your government? Pleaseeeee....

We are not Liechtenstein, Monaco, Malta, Cyprus, even take Switzerland or Saudi Arabia (I'm not offending any of those countries), we are simply Georgian, We are proud of being Georgians, Having such a long history, and culture, and simply what we want is FREEDOOM Is it so hard to understand? why Lithuania, Lathvia, Estonia, Ukraina, Polsha and others are backing us. They alsoi suffered by their Bigger brother Russia. You have other brothers and keep friendship and close cooperation with them. Just get rid from us. It's very simple. Smile

Tiporg Wrote:Friends, do you know what it meens "TO BE IN WAR WITH RUSSIA" ?????????????????

After all of this content does it have any sence to go into polemics with you. You are insane it is obvious for me. Genocide? You are telling us to stop it. Mamamia? Is it really funny :-)

Chek this just to be sure who is lier in this situation. This is a link. and below is the content. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/13/georgia">http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/13/georgia</a><!-- m -->

and after al this I'll provide you with those documentary film whuch is prohibitied to be broadcasted by your President - Liliputin putin :mrgreen:

Ann from Russia Wrote:Saakashvilly betrayed Georgians to the USA! Poor Georgians, can't you see that? I wish that you gave up in this war. Don't you remember how Saakashvilli became a president?!He killed 2 of his opponents!!! Have you forgotten, Patarkatsishvilli, for instance? Your president wasn't elected by the nation, he was elected by the USA. Georgians, don't be blind!

Listen to be hones I personally did not vote for Saakashvili, But how can you say even a word about election in different country? :-) Just tell me how many people voted for your Putin? YOur elections never was fair. And after 8 years of ruling, Putin just "let" (because he is an actual president) his chair to this medved. :haha It is really funny. you cant see even an tiny mnistake in your country and are trying to find a falt in somewhere else. Come on.