Forums
Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Georgia and South Ossetia at war (/thread-1703.html)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - solo - 08-13-2008

freevoice

you know, nowadays there are about 260000 refugees from abkhazia, who can not return to their home. let them back and then ask the population of abkhazia were they want to be. if some 17000 does want to live in russia, i hope they can go there and russia won't say no.
the same in samachablo.

as i remember in soviet union everybody was equal and SU belonged to russians as well as to georgians. if russians want back what they belonged, then georgia could have the same wish. In USD it is quite a big amount.

by the way, our television showed russian soldiers in gori. they were drunk to death. only one officer was sober.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - IamGEORGIA - 08-13-2008

freevoice Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:
freevoice Wrote:IamGeorgia,

if you are trying to hint as to Russians destroying the city, then you are the biggest fool I have met, Look at the facts.

Confuseduper
i have seen facts and i have listened to victims..
Georgian troops left city as well as russin jets started bombing whole georgia..

After that Russia started bombing da destroyng city
Nobody undesrtands why..
Really why?
Just because, fools like you then can accuse georgia..
But world isn slleping and everybody knows what was done by both sides there..
so keep calm..Smile
What do you mean you have listened to victims? Are you saying that civilians from Tsinvaly decided to flee to Georgia? Then why may I ask Georgian military decided to attack in the first place?
One question for you, why did the Georgian army start their invasion at night? When all citizens are asleep, and why did it not warn them first?

Ok..
First of all..Now in Tbilis we have 30 000 refuges from Tskinvali, Georgian villages and Gori..
Peoples caem without anything..even ID-s ..Other part of refugees are in Vladikavkaz..Do you know when these refugees have left to cladikavkaz? 10 days before war started..Why did they left? Russina peacekeepers took them from the city without any reason..Its make us think that they have planned to start some provocation..
Not the first place..Firstly our troops cleandes georgian vilages in which night before went separatists..
Then we take control of heights around tskinvali..then our earth troops wen in tskinvali..they treid to help people to go out from the city , but in ths moment begun shootin from the ossetian side..we answered an both parties were having heavy shooting there when russians backed osetians.here was most of tskinvali destoyed..but osetias terorists started pulled back..we get to the Java Gorge..their last point..but then Russina jets started bombing our troops, Tskinvali, and other Georgian cities out of the region..een some bombs were fallen nearTbilis..

Thei attack took place at night..so we answered imediately..and couldn't wait till morning..
Than i have question to you..
Why were your jets bombing Poti, Zugdidi,Gori, Tbilisi surroundings at night when everybody was sleeping?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - freevoice - 08-13-2008

IamGEORGIA Wrote:
freevoice Wrote:Your country hurts mine..Your caountry tries to invade my country like Red Army did it in 1921..
I can assure you, you have no chance

If Russia wanted to, it would have by now. It only took our 58th to repell your invasion, and to send your newly US-funded army into retreat. look at the western media.
They could not defeat real soldiers, they could only shoot unarmed civilians.

Russia wanted but couldnt.. Confuseduper
Half of 58 th army is destroyed..unfortunately..
Your official dont say this of course..
This lost lead to a mass agression from the russian side..its fact..at about 15 jets are cracked down by georgian troops..of course you dont know this..
Its not good..how can be death of person can be good..
But what we can do when somebody tried to attack us..nothing then destroying them..Smile

I think you dont remember beslan...you poor boy..Maybe your Tv said it was one of the most succesful operation that putin did..hah
I know what your goverment has claimed, It does say that on the Russian TV however we also have our military representative claiming that it is a lie. And somehow I would rather beleive him than your goverment which has broken nearly every international agreement regarding South Ossetia.

If your army is currently so strong, then why do Western media claim that it is in complete state of chaos?

There comes a time when a person has to admit that his country is wrong. I do remember Beslan, I do remember Afghanistan, and yes It was very bad, I have admitted it, now it is time for your President to admit he is wrong.
Final point Russia has not called for a general mobilisation, unlike Georgia.

SiD Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:Putin is not mine Gestapo..Its yours friend..

What will you say when Tskinvali and Soxumi will be officialy announced to be freed fro terorists adn back again in georgia?
Im really interested what will you do?
SiD Wrote:You whanever you are calling yourself georgia. You laugh too much, parhaps deaths of your people amused you so much? All what you calling facts is obwius bullshit. Go to your Gestapo and ask for some more clever lie.

Putin is not mine Gestapo..Its yours friend.. Confuseduper

What will you say when Tskinvali and Soxumi will be officialy announced to be freed fro terorists adn back again in georgia?

I am glad they are freed from terrorists and murderes who you are. Besides Tskhinvali and Suchumi are not anounced to be part of georgia. Parhaps your imagination is failing you again? Can you see little green people enywere nearby?

you Forgot one word there..JET
They will be soon
Sooner then you can imagine.. Confuseduper

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - qwerty - 08-13-2008

IamGEORGIA Wrote:
qwerty Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:Saakashvili did,what he should have done and what the whole population wanted him to do..
Reunite georgia..firts bring back Osettia and then its time for Abkhazia..
It will happen very soon..war isn't over..

Russia can never decide who will be in powere of his neighbour countrie..Soviet era in georgia is over..
Era of Destruction, blood, the darkest period in the history of Georgia..

Hah! I just now learned that Saakashvili gave an interview for CNN. He was BLAMING THE EU and THE US for their inadequate reaction in the conflict! Sweetie-boy - he has just killed himself as a politician. Ans, of course, helped Russians greatly. What an idiot - I can't believe this!

Words of person who has in charge of his country Medvedev and Putin :haha :haha :haha
Come oon..dont make me laugh now.. :haha

I'm happy to make you laugh, baby. You've been suffered so much from my evil compatriots. Shame on them bastards. Viva Saaka.

freevoice Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:
freevoice Wrote:Your country hurts mine..Your caountry tries to invade my country like Red Army did it in 1921..
I can assure you, you have no chance

If Russia wanted to, it would have by now. It only took our 58th to repell your invasion, and to send your newly US-funded army into retreat. look at the western media.
They could not defeat real soldiers, they could only shoot unarmed civilians.

Russia wanted but couldnt.. Confuseduper
Half of 58 th army is destroyed..unfortunately..
Your official dont say this of course..
This lost lead to a mass agression from the russian side..its fact..at about 15 jets are cracked down by georgian troops..of course you dont know this..
Its not good..how can be death of person can be good..
But what we can do when somebody tried to attack us..nothing then destroying them..Smile

I think you dont remember beslan...you poor boy..Maybe your Tv said it was one of the most succesful operation that putin did..hah
I know what your goverment has claimed, It does say that on the Russian TV however we also have our military representative claiming that it is a lie. And somehow I would rather beleive him than your goverment which has broken nearly every international agreement regarding South Ossetia.

If your army is currently so strong, then why do Western media claim that it is in complete state of chaos?

There comes a time when a person has to admit that his country is wrong. I do remember Beslan, I do remember Afghanistan, and yes It was very bad, I have admitted it, now it is time for your President to admit he is wrong.
Final point Russia has not called for a general mobilisation, unlike Georgia.

These makes me feel that serious talk with you is somehow impossible
your army has 700 000 soldiers and an we have nearly 25 000..See the diference..?
Our mobilisation took there at about 10 000 soldiers..when you have there peacekeepers, and additional 10 000 russian regular army there.. :deg

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - qwerty - 08-13-2008

IamGEORGIA Wrote:What will you say when Tskinvali and Soxumi will be officialy announced to be freed fro terorists adn back again in georgia?

Good shot. You are talking about future a lot. Let's look at the present.

"What will you say when Tskinvali and Soxumi will be officialy announced to be freed fro terorists adn back again in georgia?
Im really interested what will you do?"

I'll sprinkle ashes upon my head, baby.

Ok..
First of all..Now in Tbilis we have 30 000 refuges from Tskinvali, Georgian villages and Gori..
Peoples caem without anything..even ID-s ..Other part of refugees are in Vladikavkaz..Do you know when these refugees have left to cladikavkaz? 10 days before war started..Why did they left? Russina peacekeepers took them from the city without any reason..Its make us think that they have planned to start some provocation..
Not the first place..Firstly our troops cleandes georgian vilages in which night before went separatists..
Then we take control of heights around tskinvali..then our earth troops wen in tskinvali..they treid to help people to go out from the city , but in ths moment begun shootin from the ossetian side..we answered an both parties were having heavy shooting there when russians backed osetians.here was most of tskinvali destoyed..but osetias terorists started pulled back..we get to the Java Gorge..their last point..but then Russina jets started bombing our troops, Tskinvali, and other Georgian cities out of the region..een some bombs were fallen nearTbilis..

Thei attack took place at night..so we answered imediately..and couldn't wait till morning..
Why were your jets bombing Poti, Zugdidi,Gori, Tbilisi surroundings at night when everybody was sleeping?

Why did your troops move in while peace talks were held? That action violated agreements of the 90's. Also why have we just recieved 7 extreamly heavily wounded patients, civilians in Moscow from Tsinvali if as you say all the civilians have been evacuated? And when did you find out that they were given 10 days to flee?

freevoice Wrote:Ok..

Why did your troops move in while peace talks were held? That action violated agreements of the 90's. Also why have we just recieved 7 extreamly heavily wounded patients, civilians in Moscow from Tsinvali if as you say all the civilians have been evacuated? And when did you find out that they were given 10 days to flee?

no peace talks were held...separatist were shooting to our citizens in nearby villages...
Action of peacekeepers, who never tried to keep both parties calm and always interven in the conflict, violated agreements..unfortunately..(russia has the chance, to became one of the best friend of Georgia by making its peacekeeping mission there normaly but...)
Before war started , some people from tskinvali were leaving for validkavkaz..
It was shown by russian tv-s as well.. Confuseduper

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - SiD - 08-13-2008

you Forgot one word there..JET
They will be soon
Sooner then you can imagine.. Confuseduper[/quote]

Do you have any connection to reality? :lol: Are you victim of war, terrible wound in your head, or you suffered such fear that it damaged your mental stability? Parhaps Suck-Ashwili spreaded some horible sicknes in Georgia? :lol: some kind if bioligick weapon?

SiD Wrote:you Forgot one word there..JET
They will be soon
Sooner then you can imagine.. Confuseduper

Do you have any connection to reality? :lol: Are you victim of war, terrible wound in your head, or you suffered such fear that it damaged your mental stability? Parhaps Suck-Ashwili spreaded some horible sicknes in Georgia? :lol: some kind if bioligick weapon?[/quote]

very funny ...behe

Iamgeorgia,

So surly you must admit that if our military wanted to capture Georgia then it would have done so by now? Since that has clearly not happened, that is not what the Russians wanted. And your prsident is clearly lying therefore when claiming that Russia has plans to capture Georgia and enforce regime change.

Can anyone explain why Russia would invade Georgia? I can give a lot of reasons why Georgia would invade South Ossetia however.

freevoice Wrote:Iamgeorgia,

So surly you must admit that if our military wanted to capture Georgia then it would have done so by now? Since that has clearly not happened, that is not what the Russians wanted. And your prsident is clearly lying therefore when claiming that Russia has plans to capture Georgia and enforce regime change.

they definetely wanted..and want know..
today 3 hours ago the were moving from gori to Tbilisi..but again international pressure took them back..

Not my president claiming about it..yours lavrov said about it in the phone call with Condoleeza Rice Smile
You should be more informed..

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - k4despair - 08-13-2008

qwerty Wrote:Where's the video you referred to? Can you drop a link for me?

I have a local version. Here is smthing similar <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfXBH9PVRUg&feature=related">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfXBH9PV ... re=related</a><!-- m -->

IamGEORGIA Wrote:

today 3 hours ago the were moving from gori to Tbilisi..but again international pressure took them back..

Not my president claiming about it..yours lavrov said about it in the phone call with Condoleeza Rice Smile
Do you mean that Lavrov claimed that Russia wanted to invade Georgia? I am well informed. Saakashvili has said that in one of his English adresses shown on TV.

freevoice Wrote:Can anyone explain why Russia would invade Georgia? I can give a lot of reasons why Georgia would invade South Ossetia however.

I can..
but before can you explain me why russia ivaded Georgia in 1921?

freevoice Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:
SiD Wrote:You whanever you are calling yourself georgia. You laugh too much, parhaps deaths of your people amused you so much? All what you calling facts is obwius bullshit. Go to your Gestapo and ask for some more clever lie.

Putin is not mine Gestapo..Its yours friend.. Confuseduper

So what you mean is that actually the people of Tsinvali want to be with you? after you try to destroy them for the Third time? And speaking of terrorists why did our FSB catch 9 Georfian secret servicemen on the Russian territory with bombs?

oh, my god! now georgians are terrorists, too. well, you have no "light" there, i guess, it's too dark in your place, that's why you do not see anything, or see it wrong.
and by the way, concerning bombs, it was said russian milicia caught 2 fsb agents, trying to fix bombs in russian city, at the basement of the house where russians lived.
check this out

freevoice Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:

Do you mean that Lavrov claimed that Russia wanted to invade Georgia? I am well informed. Saakashvili has said that in one of his English adresses shown on TV.

I dont know if calimed or dreamed or whatever..
but during UN meetind there was first announced this fact..
And your delegate theis didnt reject it..

IamGEORGIA Wrote:today 3 hours ago the were moving from gori to Tbilisi..but again international pressure took them back..

This information was already deproved by georgia officials. Same thing, that was with "russian tanks" near Tbilisi, which appeared to be georgian...
Today georgian authorities appeared to be unable to distinguish attacking russian troops from own convoy running from Gori.
The only person in the world, who wants Russia to invade Tbilisi is Saakashvili. Next days he will make everything to see rusian tanks on Rustavelli street - it is his last chance.

IamGEORGIA Wrote:
freevoice Wrote:Can anyone explain why Russia would invade Georgia? I can give a lot of reasons why Georgia would invade South Ossetia however.

I can..

that was over 80 years ago, things have changed a lot. I admit it was a full invasion completely unacceptable made by the USSR, which has now fallen apart. But these are different times.

freevoice Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:

I can..

that was over 80 years ago, things have changed a lot. I admit it was a full invasion completely unacceptable made by the USSR, which has now fallen apart. But these are different times.

more or less normal attitude..

Ok ..You know today the global politics is changing rapidly..Georgia is goin to join nato very soon..
Russia doesnt want so western neighbour..But its our choice..And Russia cant realize it unfortunately..
Russia dont really care about Ossetia or Abkhazia or about people living there..
These two conglict regions are weapon against georgia..whenever they want they can escalate situation adn show the west that georgia cant join nato or EU..
If there were some clever politicians in Kreml, they could understand that strong Nato member is on of the best choic for Russia..
But West and NATO sent clear messages that Georgia and Ukraine will join Nato and there is no doubt about it in any circumstances..
After this Russia has left no way but invade Georgia..Thats it..
But their attempt seems to be very unsuccesfull Smile

IamGEORGIA Wrote:Other part of refugees are in Vladikavkaz..Do you know when these refugees have left to cladikavkaz? 10 days before war started..Why did they left? Russina peacekeepers took them from the city without any reason..Its make us think that they have planned to start some provocation..

A day before Saakashvili's invasion one of georgian generals said, that he surely knows that there is no evacuation from Ossetia and "people just send children to have summer rest, as they allways do". TV magic...

k4despair Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:Other part of refugees are in Vladikavkaz..Do you know when these refugees have left to cladikavkaz? 10 days before war started..Why did they left? Russina peacekeepers took them from the city without any reason..Its make us think that they have planned to start some provocation..

A day before Saakashvili's invasion one of georgian generals said, that he surely knows that there is no evacuation from Ossetia and "people just send children to have summer rest, as they allways do". TV magic...

I dont know which general..
There was no evacuation in georgian part of ossetia..in georgian villages because we didn plan anything..

how can you explan that 10 000 soldiers and 120 tanks and other 40 which were destroyed near Rock tunnel by our forces , moilized in just 1 hour?Is it possible?

k4despair Wrote:

can you tell us the name of that general?