Forums
Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Georgia and South Ossetia at war (/thread-1703.html)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - qwerty - 08-13-2008

IamGEORGIA Wrote:Saakashvili did,what he should have done and what the whole population wanted him to do..
Reunite georgia..firts bring back Osettia and then its time for Abkhazia..
It will happen very soon..war isn't over..

Russia can never decide who will be in powere of his neighbour countrie..Soviet era in georgia is over..
Era of Destruction, blood, the darkest period in the history of Georgia..

Hah! I just now learned that Saakashvili gave an interview for CNN. He was BLAMING THE EU and THE US for their inadequate reaction in the conflict! Sweetie-boy - he has just killed himself as a politician. Ans, of course, helped Russians greatly. What an idiot - I can't believe this!

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - IamGEORGIA - 08-13-2008

qwerty Wrote:How can you decide if Abkhasians can or cannot survive without Georgia. Ah... it's useless. Again, I am personally very tired to talk of who's right and who's wrong. There's no Absolute Divine Justice on earth. But there's a political pragmatics. So let's put it this way. You lost the war. This is a fact. The treaty is about to be signed. This is a fact. Pragmatically speaking, you are very unlikely to rise a question about this territories during VERY long time since now. This is a fact. You may try to repeat the Saakashvili scenario - this is your right. But then, again, most likely, you will lose your own country. Neither EU, nor the US will allow to to repeat this conflict again - simply because no one wants to start a Third World War because Georgians want Abkhasia back. You may not agree on that, but you'll have to live with that, believe me.
[/quote][/quote]

haha..speech of tipical Russian emptyheaded.. :haha
If you can decide whether chechny wants or not to be independet, how cant we decide what to do with OUR teritory..
Ther is no logics in your words..but well, its normal..you are russian anyway..
Calm down..Abkhazia and Samachablo is as close as never..Because finaly russia showed its real bloody face..its true and whole world now know about it..
Just very soon russina so called peacekeepers will get out of georgia, and then you can sit and listen to you KGB agent.. ;-)
For me personaly death of every person is tragedy.... but...
Georgian forces destroyed one of the most presitgious military unit in ossetia..from 60 soldier almost everyone is dead..Its fact...we destroyed most part of 58 rusian army..its fact..hundresd of russian solders are dead in osetia..its fact..we destroyed all the Occupand forces in osetia and get to the northest [point there..just the end point os osettia..its fact..What happened then? You, Russian aggressors, russian jets, Su 24 -s started bombing city of gori, Poti, senaki, zugdidi, Outsied parts of tbilis, Marneuli, Kaspi, and other georgian cities..Im sure you have no idea where this cities are..you can have a look on the map..and then decide is it conflict region or not? And are there any peace keepers or not?
Then you can shut up

SiD Wrote:...

Well tell me did you personaly knew what would happen if you will kill Russian peacekeepres and thousands of civilians in S Osetia? Can you answer that?
i wont even bother to comment about Chechnya and Beslan, much has been written previus you can find if you want.
You calling us SU parhaps your chiftain or shaman told you to call us so? We are in 21 century here.[/quote]

well you know when invader kills your citizen, peaceful citizen, you have to answer..
Thousends of civilians were killed by russian air attacks..(of course your TV-s dont say it.. :haha )
we have 30 000 of refugees in tbilis from tskinvali and gori..but they , just ina few days will be back..Smile

Yes ..we are in 21st century and you still cant realize it..you are still menataly live in Soviet Union..
Dont you have soviet anthem? savet nerushimiii trlalalaa;a;a and the bulshit Big Grin

By the way at this moment russian troops are geeting out from the city of Gori..in a few days they will go to hell from georgia..
Dont panic..tavarish..

freevoice Wrote:IamGeorgia,

" ethnic Osetioans who want to live with us.."

Are you serious? Do you think that the people who have just had their capital flattened by your military will want to join you? WTF?! If they really want to be with you, then a) why did they seek refuge in Russia, and b) why haven't they done so?

haha :haha funny
Whole world knows who destroyed georgian city of Tskinvali..you are repeating what putins channels NTV and soviet tv says..hah really funny..

Some part are in russia..30 000 refugees are here in tbilis..
so be cool mate.. Confuseduper

qwerty Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:Saakashvili did,what he should have done and what the whole population wanted him to do..
Reunite georgia..firts bring back Osettia and then its time for Abkhazia..
It will happen very soon..war isn't over..

Russia can never decide who will be in powere of his neighbour countrie..Soviet era in georgia is over..
Era of Destruction, blood, the darkest period in the history of Georgia..

Hah! I just now learned that Saakashvili gave an interview for CNN. He was BLAMING THE EU and THE US for their inadequate reaction in the conflict! Sweetie-boy - he has just killed himself as a politician. Ans, of course, helped Russians greatly. What an idiot - I can't believe this!

Words of person who has in charge of his country Medvedev and Putin :haha :haha :haha
Come oon..dont make me laugh now.. :haha

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - k4despair - 08-13-2008

Just watched one more time video with Saakashvili running away from his security.
Maybe he saw a divine sign for unavoidable retribution in the sky? At least this can explain, why Saakashvily was affected by such horror, and why nobody else understood reasons of his behavior.
Btw, what else can see a christian, who just slaughtered hundreds or even thousands of civil people?

k4despair Wrote:Just watched one more time video with Saakashvili running away from his security.
Maybe he saw a divine sign for unavoidable retribution in the sky? At least this can explain, why Saakashvily was affected by such horror, and why nobody else understood reasons of his behavior.
Btw, what else can see a christian, who just slaughtered hundreds or even thousands of civil people?

remember Beslan Confuseduper

and then enjoy

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQwWoODiHeQ">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQwWoODiHeQ</a><!-- m -->

IamGEORGIA Wrote:
qwerty Wrote:How can you decide if Abkhasians can or cannot survive without Georgia. Ah... it's useless. Again, I am personally very tired to talk of who's right and who's wrong. There's no Absolute Divine Justice on earth. But there's a political pragmatics. So let's put it this way. You lost the war. This is a fact. The treaty is about to be signed. This is a fact. Pragmatically speaking, you are very unlikely to rise a question about this territories during VERY long time since now. This is a fact. You may try to repeat the Saakashvili scenario - this is your right. But then, again, most likely, you will lose your own country. Neither EU, nor the US will allow to to repeat this conflict again - simply because no one wants to start a Third World War because Georgians want Abkhasia back. You may not agree on that, but you'll have to live with that, believe me.
[/quote]

If you can decide whether chechny wants or not to be independet, how cant we decide what to do with OUR teritory..
Calm down..Abkhazia and Samachablo is as close as never..Because finaly russia showed its real bloody face..its true and whole world now know about it..
Just very soon russina so called peacekeepers will get out of georgia, and then you can sit and listen to you KGB agent.. ;-)
Georgian forces destroyed one of the most presitgious military unit in ossetia..from 60 soldier almost everyone is dead..Its fact...we destroyed most part of 58 rusian army..its fact..hundresd of russian solders are dead in osetia..its fact..we destroyed all the Occupand forces in osetia and get to the northest [point there..just the end point os osettia..its fact..What happened then? You, Russian aggressors, russian jets, Su 24 -s started bombing city of gori, Poti, senaki, zugdidi, Outsied parts of tbilis, Marneuli, Kaspi, and other georgian cities..Im sure you have no idea where this cities are..you can have a look on the map..and then decide is it conflict region or not? And are there any peace keepers or not?
Then you can shut up[/quote]

You are pretty rude. I personally didn't do any harm to you. Correct your grammar, grow a bit older, try to practice sober thinking without silly slogans. Your swashbuckling manners are of no help here. You are just adding some more fun for me with your spattering. However, I wouldn't mind if you go on. As I understood from your fervent speech:

1. I am a KGB agent
2. Russian army is defeated by the brave Georgians who just pretend to ceasefire and soon will be on to take over Moscow
3. Abkhasians will be brought on their marrowbones, as well as Ossetians
4. All Russians are bad

...Did I miss anything? No? Then go ahead. I'll have some more fun here. I'm actually pretty interested to know where your eloquence will lead you.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - solo - 08-13-2008

guys, who serves in russian army? are you russians so poor? russian soldiers were robbing everything in gori and nearby villages. they robbed georgian churches in ruisi and nikozi. they robbed turkish driver in gori and took away his truck .
someone in this forum told me that russian soldiers could not rob anything in gori, because it is very poor city (how do you like an arguement? !). russian soldiers appeared to be even poorer if they are robbing poor people and churches.
russians had robbed georgian military base and took away georgian military uniforms (i guess russians lack finances and cloth for their soldiers).

IamGEORGIA Wrote:
[/quote]

You are pretty rude. I personally didn't do any harm to you. Correct your grammar, grow a bit older, try to practice sober thinking without silly slogans. Your swashbuckling manners are of no help here. You are just adding some more fun for me with your spattering. However, I wouldn't mind if you go on. As I understood from your fervent speech:

1. I am a KGB agent
2. Russian army is defeated by the brave Georgians who just pretend to ceasefire and soon will be on to take over Moscow
4. All Russians are bad

...Did I miss anything? No? Then go ahead. I'll have some more fun here. I'm actually pretty interested to know where your eloquence will lead you.

k4despair Wrote:Just watched one more time video with Saakashvili running away from his security.

Where's the video you referred to? Can you drop a link for me?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - freevoice - 08-13-2008

IamGEORGIA Wrote:

" ethnic Osetioans who want to live with us.."

Are you serious? Do you think that the people who have just had their capital flattened by your military will want to join you? WTF?! If they really want to be with you, then a) why did they seek refuge in Russia, and b) why haven't they done so?

haha :haha funny
Whole world knows who destroyed georgian city of Tskinvali..you are repeating what putins channels NTV and soviet tv says..hah really funny..

Some part are in russia..30 000 refugees are here in tbilis..
so be cool mate.. Confuseduper
No my brainwashed freind, here is a quote from Timesonline, (Times is an English newspaper): "Tskhinvali, the capital of South Ossetia, has been virtually destroyed, with up to 2,000 casualties" unlike you, I don't just jump to conclusions after my goverment tells me something.

IamGeorgia,

if you are trying to hint as to Russians destroying the city, then you are the biggest fool I have met, Look at the facts.

qwerty Wrote:
IamGEORGIA Wrote:

1. I am a KGB agent
4. All Russians are bad

...Did I miss anything? No? Then go ahead. I'll have some more fun here. I'm actually pretty interested to know where your eloquence will lead you.[/quote]

who to whom does personal harms doesnt matter..
Your country hurts mine..Your caountry tries to invade my country like Red Army did it in 1921..
I can assure you, you have no chance ..

Well, i can say that you are not very good at english, because my words were quite clear Smile
1. i havend said it, but who knows..maybe..
2.Again i haven said it..I said that russian earth forces were destroued by georgians..some russian soldeir captured during operation in ossetia say they were shocked because in two hours westtrained troops took control over Tskinvali..Smile but after you jet attacks we had no chance and get back..jets that were bombong other central cities and peaceful citizens.. Is it so dificult to understad?
gossh..Georgians, unlike Russians, do not have some imperialistic ambitions..moscow :haha keep it..we dont want it..we dont want anything yours..you want every ours..Our Ossetia and our Abkhazia..its also very simple..Smile
3.No..on marrowbones will be brought that terorist who are sitting there..including some russina generals who are backing them..
Ordinaru Abkhazians are our brothers as weel osetians and we will be living together..Want you this or not..It doesnt depends on you..Its fact..
4.I hope that not all..There should be some wise people, who cant live under regime of Dictator Putin..
For example gaspazha davadvorskaia..or xadarkovski, or ...maybe some others as well..

If you wanna have fun, you can go and watch this..
Confuseduper
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQwWoODiHeQ">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQwWoODiHeQ</a><!-- m -->

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - SiD - 08-13-2008

You whanever you are calling yourself georgia. You laugh too much, parhaps deaths of your people amused you so much? All what you calling facts is obwius bullshit. Go to your Gestapo and ask for some more clever lie.

if you are trying to hint as to Russians destroying the city, then you are the biggest fool I have met, Look at the facts.

Confuseduper
i have seen facts and i have listened to victims..
Georgian troops left city as well as russin jets started bombing whole georgia..

After that Russia started bombing da destroyng city
Nobody undesrtands why..
Really why?
Just because, fools like you then can accuse georgia..
But world isn slleping and everybody knows what was done by both sides there..
so keep calm..Smile

Your country hurts mine..Your caountry tries to invade my country like Red Army did it in 1921..
I can assure you, you have no chance

If Russia wanted to, it would have by now. It only took our 58th to repell your invasion, and to send your newly US-funded army into retreat. look at the western media.
They could not defeat real soldiers, they could only shoot unarmed civilians.

SiD Wrote:You whanever you are calling yourself georgia. You laugh too much, parhaps deaths of your people amused you so much? All what you calling facts is obwius bullshit. Go to your Gestapo and ask for some more clever lie.

Putin is not mine Gestapo..Its yours friend.. Confuseduper

What will you say when Tskinvali and Soxumi will be officialy announced to be freed fro terorists adn back again in georgia?
Im really interested what will you do?

IamGEORGIA Wrote:

Confuseduper
Georgian troops left city as well as russin jets started bombing whole georgia..

Nobody undesrtands why..
Really why?
so keep calm..Smile
What do you mean you have listened to victims? Are you saying that civilians from Tsinvaly decided to flee to Georgia? Then why may I ask Georgian military decided to attack in the first place?
One question for you, why did the Georgian army start their invasion at night? When all citizens are asleep, and why did it not warn them first?

freevoice Wrote:Your country hurts mine..Your caountry tries to invade my country like Red Army did it in 1921..

If Russia wanted to, it would have by now. It only took our 58th to repell your invasion, and to send your newly US-funded army into retreat. look at the western media.

Russia wanted but couldnt.. Confuseduper
Half of 58 th army is destroyed..unfortunately..
Your official dont say this of course..
This lost lead to a mass agression from the russian side..its fact..at about 15 jets are cracked down by georgian troops..of course you dont know this..
Its not good..how can be death of person can be good..
But what we can do when somebody tried to attack us..nothing then destroying them..Smile

I think you dont remember beslan...you poor boy..Maybe your Tv said it was one of the most succesful operation that putin did..hah

IamGEORGIA Wrote:
SiD Wrote:You whanever you are calling yourself georgia. You laugh too much, parhaps deaths of your people amused you so much? All what you calling facts is obwius bullshit. Go to your Gestapo and ask for some more clever lie.

What will you say when Tskinvali and Soxumi will be officialy announced to be freed fro terorists adn back again in georgia?
So what you mean is that actually the people of Tsinvali want to be with you? after you try to destroy them for the Third time? And speaking of terrorists why did our FSB catch 9 Georfian secret servicemen on the Russian territory with bombs?

IamGEORGIA Wrote:Putin is not mine Gestapo..Its yours friend..

I am glad they are freed from terrorists and murderes who you are. Besides Tskhinvali and Suchumi are not anounced to be part of georgia. Parhaps your imagination is failing you again? Can you see little green people enywere nearby?

IamGEORGIA Wrote:

Confuseduper

Nobody undesrtands why..
Really why?
so keep calm..Smile

Horrible. Nightmare. What else did bloody Russians do? I've heard they eat Georgian kids and drink their blood.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - k4despair - 08-13-2008

IamGEORGIA Wrote:You, Russian aggressors, russian jets, Su 24 -s started bombing city of gori, Poti, senaki, zugdidi, Outsied parts of tbilis, Marneuli, Kaspi, and other georgian cities..Im sure you have no idea where this cities are..you can have a look on the map..and then decide is it conflict region or not? And are there any peace keepers or not?
Then you can shut up

Atacking targets of millitary and infrastructural importance is standard practice for peace-keeping missions. Check first US - Iraq war or US bombings of Belgrad.
Don't be a robot. Turn off ur TV, try to think by yourself. Quo prodest...
Russia was completely sutisfied with previous situation. Russia doesn't need any civilian victims in Georgia. Military success does not give anything for Russia, except what it already used to have.
Just try to analize all the stuff u have been heard last days from the point who becomes profit from the things happening. Actually, i cann't explain u anything, u will need to understand everything by yourself. It would be very harmfull and possibly u will try to avoid it.

IamGEORGIA Wrote:Russia wanted but couldnt..
This lost lead to a mass agression from the russian side..its fact..at about 15 jets are cracked down by georgian troops..of course you dont know this..
But what we can do when somebody tried to attack us..nothing then destroying them..

I think you dont remember beslan...you poor boy..Maybe your Tv said it was one of the most succesful operation that putin did..hah
freevoice Wrote:Your country hurts mine..Your caountry tries to invade my country like Red Army did it in 1921..

Russia wanted but couldnt.. Confuseduper
But what we can do when somebody tried to attack us..nothing then destroying them..Smile

So bold after our president ordered cease fire. You got out of your cellars cleared your pants and started spreading lies again, typicall for COWards who you are.