Forums
Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Georgia and South Ossetia at war (/thread-1703.html)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Caucasus - 08-13-2008

My wife is Ossetian!!! Think about how many relatives we have in both Ossetias. As for me I am what you call : kazak. I live in Caucasus. I have Kazak, Russian, Armenian and Tatar blood in my viens... And I know about everything in Ossetia not only from Russian mass media and BBC-CNN-Euronews.. My friends are there... I speak to some of them once a day... Thank God, I have such a possibility. Sometimes It is impossible day or two. Some of my friends went there to hunt your snipers that are terrorising civilians of Tskinval. And they decided to do it free.. They do not understand what for your snipers fire at civilians. It is cowardly! And some of my friends were directed to defend Georgians in North Ossetia (we expected that the angry Ossetian peole could attack OUR Georgians, but nobody even tried to do it) Everybody understands the difference between mad Saakashvili and Georgian People.

http://www.georgia-lies.narod.ru

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - solo - 08-13-2008

Caucasus Wrote:
solo Wrote:gift,

they really rob gori, this is no propaganda, unfortunately. they are robbing other georgian villages near gori (that is outside s.ossetia) as well. i cannot show you the video, because only russian tv companies are allowed in there. and i do not think they will show something like that.
and russians sank sea ships in poti, there were humanitarian help products in it.

"there were humanitarian help products in it." - why did they try to attack Russian ships with missiles?
You see Russian ships have prevented some weapon from getting to Georgia/

And there is nothing to rob in Gori. It is a small town, quite poor. Many citizen from it have gone to work in Russia. There are more than 1 000 000 of Georgians in Russia now. They earn money and send them home.

so, those 1000000 georgians earn money and send it to their relatives in georgia, some of those relatives live in gori . . .

who told you that civilian or cargo ship can attack by missles?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - qwerty - 08-13-2008

qwerty Wrote:
aranar63 Wrote:And, well, if the US is so strong, why didn't it do something with Russia? This is a simple question, baby. No "would" or "could" - Why they didn't? Why Dick and Bush behave like teenagers with their pants soiled? Do something - make them bad Russians pay! And don't tell me "they will" - 'cause they won't.qwerty
Private message Top
Just watch, your economy tank in the next 6 months, we will you will see, in America my parrusky friend it does not matter where you come from, once you are american you are american, what is matter is money, either you have it or you don't, maybe in yours is not, doubt it dough, Now will america do something we will, sooner rather then later, that you can be assure of, by the way watch your stock market over the next 2 weeks if this campaign persist.
And listen my SOB friend, i go to your country anytime i please, i do not even need to go to your embassie for a Visa, you know why, it is because russia needs all the money it can get, can you come to america whenever you please? there is not need to get personal, but if you wish, i will.
You really want a confrontation between the US and russia, i hope you get your wish, all i know is that if the american people see a treat in russia we will act, be to increase our defense spending wich by the way it takes your country 8 month to produce just the 1 trillion dollars we spend right now, us barely 28 days.
Bid diff, just tell your leaders of the good job they are doing and keep up, i see you when your train come to a screaching stop.because it will.

No, my shit-recycling Spanish patriot. What WILL happen - will happen. No one knows this, even you, my future-embracing stutterer. I repeat: WHY THEY DID NOT DO ANYTHING?

Just to correct:

1. You, like any American, need a visa to go to Russia. This fact shows that you are very inaccurate in your cocky statements. Check information before you use it.

2. I personally can go to the US any time because I have a research J-type multi-visa, and even Social Security Number in your country - which is, by the way, not in possession of a large percent of your citizens. I am also secured medically. Although, I'm not secured from an uneducated dirty mob there, which silly primitive opinions hurt an image of the US and of which you are certainly a member.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - freevoice - 08-13-2008

Solo,

What actions do you persenally think happened first;

1. Georgian troops attack South Ossetia and Russian peacekeepers, breaking all past agreements,

or

2. Russian military send reinforcements to the 800 Peacekeepers holding off the whole Georgian army, as is required of it by constitution, and also by agreaments signed by your president.

I would honestly like to hear your view since I am not in the region and only rely on news, (CNN and BBC including)

aranar63 Wrote:And, well, if the US is so strong, why didn't it do something with Russia? This is a simple question, baby. No "would" or "could" - Why they didn't? Why Dick and Bush behave like teenagers with their pants soiled? Do something - make them bad Russians pay! And don't tell me "they will" - 'cause they won't.qwerty
Private message Top
Just watch, your economy tank in the next 6 months, we will you will see, in America my parrusky friend it does not matter where you come from, once you are american you are american, what is matter is money, either you have it or you don't, maybe in yours is not, doubt it dough, Now will america do something we will, sooner rather then later, that you can be assure of, by the way watch your stock market over the next 2 weeks if this campaign persist.
And listen my SOB friend, i go to your country anytime i please, i do not even need to go to your embassie for a Visa, you know why, it is because russia needs all the money it can get, can you come to america whenever you please? there is not need to get personal, but if you wish, i will.
You really want a confrontation between the US and russia, i hope you get your wish, all i know is that if the american people see a treat in russia we will act, be to increase our defense spending wich by the way it takes your country 8 month to produce just the 1 trillion dollars we spend right now, us barely 28 days.
Bid diff, just tell your leaders of the good job they are doing and keep up, i see you when your train come to a screaching stop.because it will.

Just to correct:

1. You, like any American, need a visa to go to Russia. This fact shows that you are very inaccurate in your cocky statements. Check information before you use it.

2. I personally can go to the US any time because I have a research J-type multi-visa, and even Social Security Number in your country - which is, by the way, not in possession of a large percent of your citizens. I am also secured medically. Although, I'm not secured from an uneducated dirty mob there, which silly primitive opinions hurt an image of the US and of which you are certainly a member.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - tamuna - 08-13-2008

Caucasus Wrote:My wife is Ossetian!!! Think about how many relatives we have in both Ossetias. As for me I am what you call : kazak. I live in Caucasus. I have Kazak, Russian, Armenian and Tatar blood in my viens... And I know about everything in Ossetia not only from Russian mass media and BBC-CNN-Euronews.. My friends are there... I speak to some of them once a day... Thank God, I have such a possibility. Sometimes It is impossible day or two. Some of my friends went there to hunt your snipers that are terrorising civilians of Tskinval. And they decided to do it free.. They do not understand what for your snipers fire at civilians. It is cowardly! And some of my friends were directed to defend Georgians in North Ossetia (we expected that the angry Ossetian peole could attack OUR Georgians, but nobody even tried to do it) Everybody understands the difference between mad Saakashvili and Georgian People.

u r talking about ur problems and forget that everybody suffers the same in Georgia, yes its coward to sniper civilians and Russians did exactly that, very good if u know the reality u should know that all that time Russia is inciting separatism instead of peacekeeping is that normal???and why are they looting these houses is not that cowardly?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Leiv.Hov - 08-13-2008

The recent Russian attack on Georgia fits into a pattern created by the country during its wars of conquest of the past 300 years.

As a member of NATO & allied forces in Kosovo I have had first-hand experience with Russian intent (on Prishtina airport), illustrating its intent as regards Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Kosovo. The European arm of NATO, as well as the EU, demonstrateted its impotence in the face of Serbian aggression in those two countries, and president Clinton had to aid Kosovo Albanians in the face of Serbian atrocities in Kosovo. Today we are aiding the US in Afghanistan, while the US is slogging along increasingly alone i Iraq.

The Russian experience has been put to good use during Georgia's path towards independence, and the Russian invasion of the country.

Europe has, in my opinion, two options: We either slog along on our own, or keep up our alliance with the US.

The government of my country has neglected our Armed Forces, while pouring hundreds & thousands of millions of dollars into the corrupt coffers of muslims living west of the Jordan river.

Kristian Jenssøn Lofthus

Tamuna,

Are you even in the area, or are you just looking at your TV screen and watching the Georgian president adress his citizens in English?

please answer honestly

[quothe best answer is what u see is going on in Georgia, can u imagine that if Georgia is an aggressor and invader why the whole world supporting it, why is russia ousted from G8?why five european presidents visited georgia yeatreday and reiterated their support?Can it be the truth that only Russia is right and "INNOCENT DEFENDER Of OSSETIANS" and all the others are liars??

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - solo - 08-13-2008

Caucasus Wrote:My wife is Ossetian!!! Think about how many relatives we have in both Ossetias. As for me I am what you call : kazak. I live in Caucasus. I have Kazak, Russian, Armenian and Tatar blood in my viens... And I know about everything in Ossetia not only from Russian mass media and BBC-CNN-Euronews.. My friends are there... I speak to some of them once a day... Thank God, I have such a possibility. Sometimes It is impossible day or two. Some of my friends went there to hunt your snipers that are terrorising civilians of Tskinval. And they decided to do it free.. They do not understand what for your snipers fire at civilians. It is cowardly! And some of my friends were directed to defend Georgians in North Ossetia (we expected that the angry Ossetian peole could attack OUR Georgians, but nobody even tried to do it) Everybody understands the difference between mad Saakashvili and Georgian People.

sure, that's why they kill georgian civilians in gori and in nearby villages, and burn their houses.

Leiv.Hov,

do you think that South Ossetia should be given independence, just like Kosovo?

Also how would you feel if another nation whose troops are as peacekeapers in kosovo ordered them to attack other keepers and take over Kosovo?

freevoice Wrote:Tamuna,

Are you even in the area, or are you just looking at your TV screen and watching the Georgian president adress his citizens in English?

please answer honestly

Dear freevoice, I m In Georgia, I watch with my own eyes what is going on in Georgia, and I m honest be sure.it s vera hard to judge from far, but i m here, i ve seen displaced people, i ve heard bomb shellings and I ve seen wounded, ands now I m watching what they r doing in gori, what r they doing in Abkhazia and believe me this is very different from what is shown on russian chanels, Georgia since its independence has this problem cause Russia doesnt want free and independent statas on its border, especially NATO members

tamuna Wrote:[quothe best answer is what u see is going on in Georgia, can u imagine that if Georgia is an aggressor and invader why the whole world supporting it, why is russia ousted from G8?why five european presidents visited georgia yeatreday and reiterated their support?Can it be the truth that only Russia is right and "INNOCENT DEFENDER Of OSSETIANS" and all the others are liars??

the presidents you speak of are from countries whose leadership is just like yours, anti-Russian, and have come to power in similar ways, example Ukraine. So they would naturally express their support, as for the "whole world supporting it", I think you mean the Anglo-Saxons mostly, and to that the response is simple:
Their goverment is strongly anti-Russian too, (USA) does not want a counterbalance in the world like the USSR was.

Also technically Georgia didn;t invade since S.Ossetia isn't recognised as a country yet. What they did was launch a genocide against its own population, which is even worse.

tamuna Wrote:
freevoice Wrote:Tamuna,

please answer honestly

Dear freevoice, I m In Georgia, I watch with my own eyes what is going on in Georgia, and I m honest be sure.it s vera hard to judge from far, but i m here, i ve seen displaced people, i ve heard bomb shellings and I ve seen wounded, ands now I m watching what they r doing in gori, what r they doing in Abkhazia and believe me this is very different from what is shown on russian chanels, Georgia since its independence has this problem cause Russia doesnt want free and independent statas on its border, especially NATO members
Thank you for explaining. I understand that if Russia is still attacking then it is unaceptable, but from your perspective were your countrys goverment actions right to try to regain control of Ossetia by force?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - James - 08-13-2008

The Truth about Giorgevsk Treaty! Правда о Георгиевском трактате, или как Россия "спасала" Грузию

In order to develop further the topic of Russia's neighborhood politics and innocent past, I would like to publish very interesting article about Georgevsky Treaty (between Georgia and Russia). Interesting facts how Russian's were "saving" this "ungrateful" Georgians. Unfortunately article is available just in Russian...
P.S. It's just to make things clear!!!

Георгиевский трактат, “это в сущности военный договор, по которому Россия и Грузия обязались защищать свои границы от нападения. Договор заключен Россией с Грузией, как с независимым и суверенным государством. Россия обязалась сохранить в целости не только все грузинские земли, но и присоединить к ним ранее отторгнутые. Всякие изменения в договоре могли быть произведены только с обоюдного согласия”. Акт 1783г. превратил Грузию в вассальное государство. Это типично, для политики России того времени, и нынешнего не правда ли? “объединение”: ее “покровительство” основывалось на подчинении. Требовать или даже просто ждать от российской политики особой щепетильности по отношению к Грузии было смешно, так как альтруизм и абсолютизм – понятия несовместимые.

Горячее желание царя Ираклия прекратить систематические призывы своего народа под знамена и дать ему пожить культурной жизнью, было желанием Ираклия, что и привело к подписанию данного трактата. Однако Георгиевский трактат стал источником бедствий: “После его заключения в 1783г. “мирная” жизнь в Закавказье постепенно прекратилась. Набеги горцев участились, а Турция и Персия грозил опустошением и разорением, к тому же все окрестные ханы “взбаламутились”.
В Грузию наконец прибыли русские войска – всего два батальона. Но еще до этого их командир при Ираклии и Соломоне, С.Д. Бурнашев начал составлять “Картины Грузии”, в которых отмечал, что “в Кахетии, Карталинии, в городах Кавказа и в зависимых от Ираклия Эривани и Ганже с их землями грузин, армян, греков, магометан, разных горских народов в 1784г. считалось 42000 дворов”. (Как будто нарочно, явление русских войск ознаменовалось тем, что в январе 1784г. “выпало снегу в Тифлисе на 3 аршина глубиною, когда там зима едва по снегу заметна”.)
Ираклий был единовластен: “ему одному повинуются с подобострастием, прочим чинам весьма худо”. Министры иностранных дел, государственных доходов были “всегда из армян, ибо грузинские княжеские фамилии почитают по гордости своей не совместным учить детей своих и простому счету”.

Пробыв в Грузии почти 4 года – с мая 1783г. по октябрь 1787-го – и не сделав ничего существенного, Барнашев с батальонами внезапно был отозван во время военных действий под Гянджой и 26 октября прибыл во Владикавказ. Этому было несколько причин: “В плане тогдашней войны с турками не было предложено действовать против неприятеля со стороны Закавказья; затем со времени вступления русских войск Ираклий потерял многих своих союзников.
Началась Русско-Турецкая война, почему же в таком случае выводились русские войска из Грузии? Ведь представился удобный момент, для исполнения одного из пунктов Георгиевского трактата и вернуть хоть часть грузинских земель. Обширная записка царя Карталинского (Грузинского), Екатерине 2-й гласила: “Свет беспристрастный увидит, когда вся сия происшествия ему предъявлены будут, что когда с нашей стороны предшествовали искренность, умеренность и миролюбие, напротив того, с Турецкой коварство и наглость сопровождали все сия державы поступки”. По окончании чтения записки государыня заявила, “что она, конечно, весьма любит мир, знает, обязанности тратата, но в данном случае не может уже внимать никаким предложениям”. Чтобы не включать требование Грузии о возврате ей Турцией Тао и Ахалцихского края, Россия хотела иметь руки свободными и выговаривать “выгоды” себе, а не Грузии. Более того, “желая оттянуть войну, русское правительство сочло возможным не настаивать на более на признании протектората России над Грузией”, т.е. фактически, не ставя об этом союзника, разорвало в одностороннем порядке Георгиевский трактат. Эти и объясняется вывод русских войск их Грузии. Ираклий не хотел отпускать русское войско. Для него их их выход – как гром с ясного неба. Омар-хан посыпал угрозы в адрес Грузии. Получив угрозы, Ираклий в тот же день, 4 октября, отправил еще одно письмо Бурнашеву, в котором писал: “От его светлости [Г.А. Потемкина] не надо нам знать, что батальоны выводятся из Грузии… Находясь уже в крайности, мы тем более печалимся, что неизвестно нам по каким причинам нас постигает такое чувствительное несчастье… Вы оставляете Грузию к крайнему отчаянию наших подданных, в то самое время, когда Омар-хан угрожает нападением на наши земли”. Действительно, решение правительства Екатерины 2-й можно расценить как предательство.
С марта 1793 по июль 1797 г. главным персонажем переписки между грузинским и русским правительствами стал Ага Магомет-хан. Ираклий просил, чтобы во исполнении Георгиевского трактата в Грузию были присланы войска, но правительство России отмалчивалось, или ссылалось на дороговизну и трудность содержания войск. В то же время Г. Чавчавадзе в ноте указывал: “В силу договора 1783г. в Грузию были присланы 2 батальона Русского вспомогательного войска, когда же оттоманская Порта объявила высочайшему Русскому неоправданную войну, тогда мы были в надежде, что к упомянутым 2-м батальонам в подкрепление и другие войска присланы будут… но даже и эти два батальона из Грузии вышли в самое нужное время, мы же остались против наших врагов одни”. В ответ молчание, молчание, молчание. И в то время был разговор с глухими… В июле Чавчавадзе опять запрашивал Безбородко: “Всенижайше прошу вас уведомить меня в точности: соизволит ли высочайший Русский двор в силу своих обязанностей по трактату подать нам помощь в защиту, или нет?” Царица Дареджан в письме от 6 июля слезно умоляла императрицу “сжалиться на то великое число христиан”. 29 августа Ираклий уведомил Русский двор, что Аги Магомет-хан занял Эриванское ханство, которое уже 45-й год принадлежит Грузии, и все это признают в т.ч. и Персы. Ираклий обратился о скорейшей присылки войск и к Гудовичу.
В своих записях царевич Теймураз указывает на 70000 войск у шаха. У Ираклия “всего-навсего” - 2700 человек и еще 2000 у имеретинского царя Соломона 2-го. При Ираклии были сын Вахтанг и внуки Давид и Иоанн.
10 сентября – первое сражение. Давид с небольшим отрядом, в составе которого находились князья Зураб Церетели, Отар Амилахвари, Иване Багратиони-Мухранский, Иоанн Джапаридзе и Захарий Андроникашвили, сразился с авангардом войск Аги Магомета. Сражение длилось долго, персы понесли урон и были отброшены. На другой день против неприятеля вступил сам Ираклий. Ага поставил сзади своих войск наемных туркменов (6000 человек) с приказом уничтожать всех персов, которые попытаются бежать с поля сражения. Битва началась в 6 часов утра и сначала шла удачно для грузин. Но соотношение сил 70000 персов к 4700 грузин, сыграли свою роль. Иоанн чудом спас жизнь Ираклию. Персы ворвались в Тбилиси, защитниками которого были показаны чудеса героизма. С персами сражались даже артисты театра, безоружные горожане. Как один пали 300 арагвийцев, не отступив и не покинув друг друга. Но силы были слишком неравны. К 4-м часам персы заняли майдан и тотчас приступили к грабежу и резне населения. Народ укрывался в церквях и шиитской мечети, но это никого не спасло. Мужчин, стариков и детей убивали, а юношей и девушек уводили в соганлугский лагерь. Персы ворвались в дом Гарсевана Амилахвари, посланного царем к графу Гудовичу, и напали на его жену. Молодая женщина своей рукой убила двух насильников и сама была ранена кинжалом.
Все это удивительно похоже на сентябрь 1993г. в Абхазии, в Гагре и Сухуми. Договор с Россией и ее бездействие, тайные сговоры с противниками, массовый геноцид, насилие, с той небольшой разницей, что в 1993г. сама Россия осуществляла захват Сухуми, а ее граждане с Северного Кавказа занимались мародерством, массовым уничтожением грузинского населения. Геноцид грузинского народа в Абхазии 1993г. был признан 56 странами мира, осужден мировым сообществом, принят в ООН и ОБЕСЕ, и вошел черным пятном в историю Грузии.
Вернемся же к истории падения Тбилиси и Георгиевскому трактату. Это массовое убийство грузинского населения – одно из самых тяжких последствий политики “ПРОСВЕЩЕННОГО АБСОЛЮТИЗМА”. Уже 14 сентября Ираклий известил о падении Тбилиси. В своем послании он не удержался от упрека: “Мы уведомляли, что Ага Магомет-хан хочет идти на Грузию, и о том, в каких местах имел свое пребывание. Мы полагали надежду на всемилостивейший трактат и день ото дня ожидали от вас помощи, но однако не получили”.
Согласно Георгиевскому трактату, русские войска в кол. Двух батальонов должны были находиться в Грузии постоянно. Но однако, войска были выведены, а Грузия втянута в Русско-Турецкую войну, благодаря этому трактату. В 1796г. Россия объявила войну Персии, главной причиной было то, что Ага Магомет-хан чинил препятствия русской торговле на берегах Каспия. Ираклий неоднократно просил у России артиллерию, но даже этот сравнительно простой вопрос не был решен.
Расчет был на то, что Агу Магомета приводил в ярость русско-грузинский трактат 1783г. Накануне событий 1795г. он обратился к Ираклию с письмом, в котором требовал “порвать с русскими”. Одно волновало царя Ираклия в его последние дни. Обнаружилось, что Георгиевский трактат, заключению которого он отдал столько сил, оказался малоэффективным. ГРУЗИЯ ВСЕ РАВНО ОСТАВАЛАСЬ В РЕШИТЕЛЬНЫЕ МИНУТЫ ОДНА ПРОТИВ ВРАГОВ, ПОМОЩЬ ЖЕ РОССИИ БЫЛА БОЛЬШЕ СЛОВЕСНОЙ, СИМВОЛИЧЕСКОЙ. Ираклий, мало уже веря в помощь России, но считая русское правительство ответственным за случившееся, просил у него в виду разорения персами страны, миллион рублей “сроком, какой благоугодно будет вам назначить”, а в обеспечении займа предоставлял “доходы свои и по нем наследников его”.

Естественно и это не было сделано. В 1796г. русские батальоны вернулись в Грузию, их возглавляли Зубов и Римский-Корсаков.
Хотя как только посыпались очередные угроза Ага Магомет-хана, русские тут же покинули Грузию. Торжество Ага Магомет-хана от возвращения русских войск было неизреченное. Он тут же разослал разным владетелям, что уход трусливых русских, это боязнь его Ага Магомета. (!) А Ираклию он послал другой фирман:

“ТАКОВ ПРИКАЗ НАШЕГО ВЕЛИЧЕСТВА ВЕРХОВНОМУ ВАЛИЮ ГРУЗИИ ЭРЕКЛЕ-ХАНУ! ТАК И ЗНАЙ, ЧТО ЗАНЯТИЕ И ЖИЗНЬ РУССКИХ – ЭТО ПРОДАЖА И ПОКУПКА СУКНА, КОММЕРЦИЯ; НИКТО НИКОГДА НЕ ВИДЕЛ У НИХ В ПРИМЕНЕНИИ САБЛИ, КОПЬЯ, ИЛИ ДРУГОГО ОРУЖИЯ. ОНИ ДЕРЗНУЛИ И ВСТУПИЛИ В ГРАНИЦЫ ЗАНЯТОЙ НАМИ СТРАНЫ. НАШИМ ВЫСОКИМ УМОМ МЫ РЕШИЛИ НАКАЗАТЬ И ИСТРЕБИТЬ ИХ, И ПОТОМУ НАШИ СЧАСТЛИВЫЕ ЗНАМЕНА ДВИНУЛИСЬ НА НИХ. КОГДА РУССКИЕ УВИДЕЛИ НАШИ ЗНАМЕНА, ТО МГНОВЕННО ВЕРНУЛИСЬ В СВОИ ПРЕЗРЕННЫЕ МЕСТА… НАШИ ЦАРСТВЕННЫЕ ДВЕРИ ОТКРЫТЫ ДЛЯ ТВОИХ ЖЕЛАНИЙ, И СООБРАЗНО НАШЕМУ ЖЕЛАНИЮ ТЫ ДОЛЖЕН СЛУЖИТЬ НАМ: ИЛИ ТЫ, ИЛИ ОДИН ИЗ ТВОИХ СЫНОВЕЙ, С ПОЛНОЙ НАДЕЖДОЙ ОНИ ПОЛУЧАТ МИЛОСТЬ НАШЕГО ДВОРА, ЕСЛИ ЖЕ ОТВЕРГНЕШЬ НАШ ПРИКАЗ, ПУСТЬ БУДЕТ ТВОЯ ВОЛЯ”.

Когда Ага Магомет двинулся в очередной раз на Тбилиси, Ираклий просил императора Павла не отзывать из Грузии 4000 солдат выводимого батальона. Император Павел оставил эту просьбу без внимания. Но тут случилось событие, на которое никто тогда и рассчитывать не мог, при заговоре был убит Ага Магомет-хан. Ираклий вероятно вздохнул, когда узнал о гибели Ага Магомета. РУССКИЕ ВОЙСКА УЖЕ БЫЛИ ДАЛЕКО ЗА КАВКАЗСКИМ ХРЕБТОМ И ИХ БРОСОК МОЖНО ЗАНЕСТИ В КНИГУ РЕКОРДОВ ГИНЕССА ПО СКОРОСТНЫМ ПОКАЗАТЕЛЯМ. Говорил князь Чавчавадзе. Императора Павла убили, так же при заговоре.

Россия начала активную колонизацию Грузии и уничтожение государства. Для того чтобы правильно понимать грузинскую позицию на данном этапе и в последующие годы, надо помнить, что ни персы, ни арабы, ни римляне, ни древние греки, ни другие завоеватели, даже монголы (!), покоряя Грузию, не лишали ее автономии, т.е. права самой решать свои внутренние дела. От нее требовались дань, или участие в войне на стороне победителей, или например лояльный нейтралитет, но в прерогативе грузинских царей оставлялось решение их внутренних проблем. Т.Е. СО СВОИМ УСТАВОМ В ЧУЖОЙ МОНАСТЫРЬ НИКТО НЕ ЛЕЗ, ДАЖЕ МОНГОЛЫ. Статуса отдельного государства, пусть и входящего в состав другой державы, Грузия до этого не теряла. СЕЙЧАС ЖЕ ГРУЗИНЫ ВПЕРВЫЕ СТОЛКНУЛИСЬ – ПРИ ДОБРОВОЛЬНОМ СТРЕМЛЕНИИ К СОЮЗУ И ВАССАЛЬСТВУ – С САМЫМ ЖЕСТКИМ УДАРОМ, какой им когда-либо приходилось претерпевать: Грузия превращалась из Государства со своим, пусть и обделенным правом, государем в провинцию, в губернию, в чисто административную единицу. А ВЕДЬ ПРАВЯЩАЯ ДИНАСТИЯ В ГРУЗИИ ПРОСУЩЕСТВОВАЛА 1700 лет!
Это больно ударяло по самолюбию грузин, вековая история которых – с 7 века до нашей эры(!) и по 1801г., два с половиной тысячелетия, - есть борьба за свою независимость. Для государств испокон веков подвластных, как, например Армения, перемена сюзерена – вопрос политического расчета или сложившегося баланса сил, но эта перемена не принципиальна. И удар, нанесенный царизмом, не был забыт грузинами. Вот где объяснения того странного на первый взгляд противоречия, при котором грузины, как будто стремившиеся к союзу с Россией и добившиеся его, вдруг сочли себя обиженными. Они хотели союза, а не подвластия. Граф Дубровин, анализируя систему управления, введенную царской властью, указывает: “При личном обозрении мною владений здешнего края я встретил много беспорядков и злоупотребления со стороны образа нашего в оных управлениях и неудовольствие народа”. Рост неудовольствий рос.
Прямо и откровенно говорил об этом факте один из основателей Коммунистической партии: “Это присоединение произошло отнюдь не добровольно, наоборот это был настоящий насильственный акт, или, говоря правильнее целый ряд насильственных актов, сопровождавшихся, с одной стороны, обманом, лицемерием и фальшью, а с другой – жестокими кровавыми войнами. “Добровольное присоединение” Грузии к России, О ЧЕМ ВЕРНЫЕ СТРАЖИ САМОДЕРЖАВИЯ ЦЕЛЫЙ ВЕК ТРУБИЛИ НА ВЕСЬ МИР, - ПРОСТО СКАЗКИ. Это “присоединение” и его последствия огнем и мечем вписаны в историю Грузии.”.

Тиулетины во время производств на Военно-Грузинской дороге, пишет Чавчавадзе, убили лопатами одного капитана-исправника, бесчеловечность которого довела их до подобного преступления. Восставшие грузинские горцы, оставили уникальный документ, в котором изложили мотивы, вынудившие их взяться за оружие:
1. В нестерпимый холод заставили нас от Степасцминды до Ананаури сгребать страшный снег и расчищать дорогу.
2. На этой же сделанной нами дороге образовалась грязь; нас заставили срубать хворост и бросать в эту грязь; в настланном таким образом хворосте завязла нога казачьей лошади, и за это стали бить нас плетью и убили 2 человека – гудамакарца Чохели и лагадзевца Джаунардзе.
3. Пошел снег; для расчистки дороги нас согнали в такую пору, когда падал завал, грозя верной смертью. Завал тронулся и чуть не задавил нас, но Тимофей опять пригнал нас, колотя шашкою; когда завал прошел, Тимофей и трое из наших были задавлены.
4. Пришли 80 солдат и 12 казаков, на их продовольствие потребовали 14 штук скота в день, масла и сыру ве что есть.
5. Двух женщин запрягли в ярмо и привязали сани, а солдаты сзади погоняли женщин плетьми…
Через вышеизложенные угнетения, мы просили Богаоб укреплении в Грузии непобедимого войска, теперь просим о том, чтобы мы были поглощены какою-либо внезапной напастью. Мы все до единого остановились на том, что если никакая другая напасть не постигнет нас, дабы избавить нас от нестерпимой горести, зажечь своими руками наши дома, жен, детей и самим броситься и так сгореть. В одной Мтиулетии умерло 23 человека от побоев, помимо других причин. Этот красноречивый документ объясняет перемену настроений в Грузии. Вспомним как радостно встречали: русские казались избавителями и друзьями. Удивительно как история повторяется, как будто пишешь не об истории Грузии прошлого века, а об истории вторжения русских в Афганистан, коей очевидцем я являюсь. Грузины говорили – не один грузин, или даже горский варвар, не запряг бы женщину в сани и не стал бы измываться над старцем или ребенком. Зато это делают русские.
Самому царству было дано название Грузия. Не только превратили в губернию, но и лишили страну своего имени.
Подобно как Сибирь и Урал являются частями одного целого под названием Россия, так и Карталиния, Кахетия, Имеретия, Менгрелия, Гурия, Абхазия, Аджария, Сванетия, являются частями одного национального организма, называемого Сакартвело (от слова “картвели” – грузин). Грузия, это чисто русское название, непонятно откуда взявшееся. В древности страна называлась Иберией, или Иверией; затем некоторые европейские путеводители, именовали по главному ее святому Георгией, татары и турки – гюрджистаном. Генерал Лазарев докладывал правительству: “Грузинское государство, имевшее многовековую историю, прекратило свое существование. Царская Россия уничтожила грузинское самоуправление и вместо него установила свой военно-бюрократический режим. Суды действовали по законам России. Создано 5 округов, где были поставлены русские офицеры. Новое управление было для грузин чуждым и неприемлемым. Оно вытесняло из политической жизни грузинский язык и пренебрегало нравами и обычаями местного населения.

Характеризуя царскую систему Маркс писал: “Но разве русская правительственная машина не то же самое, что военная оккупация, в которой гражданская власть и юридическая иерархия организованы на военных началах и которую народ должен оплачивать?”.
19 апреля наместник на Кавказе Лазарев, рано утром прибыл к Марии Георгиевне (последней царице Грузии), которая и до этого была не расположена к нему “за разные оскорбления, причиняемые ей при случаях, встречавшихся тогда в ее положении”. Лазарев, приехал, чтоб насильно отправить царицу в Россию, что практиковалось в то время русскими властями. Она отвечала Лазареву: “Прежде лишу себя жизни, чем поеду в Петербург”. Он вышел отдать распоряжение связать царицу и заковать в кандалы, а когда вернулся, был убит ударом кинжала в живот. Мария ударила его так сильно, что кончик кинжала вышел с другой стороны. Затем со всей силой в лицо. “Такой смерти достоин тот, кто играет на моем несчастье” – будто бы сказала она.
В политическом же отношении, удар, нанесенный последней царицей Грузии, показал воочию всю степень “добровольности”, с которой ее страна присоединена была к России. На насилие было отвечено насилием, и то, что удар нанесла женская рука, только подчеркивает накал страстей в те дни.
P.S. Все это немного примеров “защиты” Россией Грузии от персов. Требование благодарности за то что “Если бы не Россия, вас бы турки уничтожили”, является необоснованным и неправильным. Ибо оно исходит с уст людей не компетентных и мало знающих. За все время, начиная со времен Георгиевского трактата, Россия и палец о палец не ударила, чтоб защитить грузинский народ и Грузию. А при ослаблении Персии и Турции сама оккупировала Грузию. Где впервые Грузинское государство было упразднено и превращено в губернию России, причем название Грузия прекратило свое существование. Появились Округа и уезды, Тифлиская губерния, Кутаисская губерния, Сухумский военный округ. Этого даже не делали ни Турки, ни персы, ни римляне, ни Тамерлан, ни монголы, ни греки, никто. Никто кроме Российской империи. Грузинское государство, государственность которого исчисляется с 7 века до Н.Э. , т.е. 2700лет прекратило свое существование в 1801г. (для сравнения еврейская государственность, которая считается одной из древнейших государственностей на 100 лет моложе)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Leiv.Hov - 08-13-2008

Dear freevoice:

A Russian invasion of Georgia can scarcely be explained as a credible response to the situation in the Kaukasus, by any standard. And I suppose you can confirm that Russia has no claims upon South Ossetia, or Abkhazia?

As regards Kosovo, I'm afraid the foolish acts of the late Serbian president were the ingredients of the stew in which he himself perished.

Kristian Jenssøn Lofthus

[
Thank you for explaining. I understand that if Russia is still attacking then it is unaceptable, but from your perspective were your countrys goverment actions right to try to regain control of Ossetia by force?[/quote]

let me explain that from my point of view Georgia had no choice, southe ossetian people were moved in North ossetia several days ago,everything was ready and russians were going to attack, their troops were coming, this is not gossip, this is reality, of course i have nt seen that by myself and cant offer u any evidence, i myself want to see it, but georgia has this problem for a long time and why have they decided to attack exactly now? and I think that every country should defend its territorial integrity its not me its international law, one of the major principle.what will be ur answer when u know that someone is attacking u?u fold ur arms and wait for death?u won;t, u ll fight and try ur best to save ur life, that's it. and I m here, and i ve heard their rhetoric, i mean russians, what they were saying days before conflict,is everybody blind?they r trying to irritate Georgia with their lies and they are playing on nerves,and now when it says it says it is protecting its people georgia has done exactly the same

Private message Top

Hey, Spaniard, you have suddenly grown so silent. Lost your mumbling garrulity? Tell me more about how mighty the US is. Lemme have some more fun, you illiterate garbage-eater, I hope your vocabulary isn't exhausted yet. Or is it?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - SiD - 08-13-2008

Leiv.Hov Wrote:Dear freevoice:

A Russian invasion of Georgia can scarcely be explained as a credible response to the situation in the Kaukasus, by any standard. And I suppose you can confirm that Russia has no claims upon South Ossetia, or Abkhazia?

As regards Kosovo, I'm afraid the foolish acts of the late Serbian president were the ingredients of the stew in which he himself perished.

Kristian Jenssøn Lofthus

How else could Russia respond? It is intersting realy, read all what was written previusly. My opinon is obvius i want to see what others think.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - aranar63 - 08-13-2008

no you mf russky i went on with my bussiness to consume like you said i have the money, no matter where i am from i cnn go and fuck your girls any time i want,but you on the otherside can't not even go to turkey, i own 3 cars that over 200K in hardware, not a donkey like you or a decrepid lada, have 2 nice houses one of them is paid for, what did yo have, the dream of becomming somebody, what did you make a year 12K rubles, where you the one saying your family make 100K in a year, well my makes alot more then that, just a lone 1 member make 4x that, so keep dreaming i got to go consume cause, i have the $$$$$, and there is nothing like driving a Benz, having a boat, and some nice free time any time i want, what about you?
still driving the old dunkey or taking the bus? or metro ? and yes you get piss off why because you can debate, it is the way russia see it and thats it, man i am no part of the PROLETARIAT, i am a BURGOUISS a big one, as we say you can dress a monkey with silk, but it is still a monkey, thats you parussky friend.
Your country can compete with mine financially and you can with me, you POS :haha

aranar63 Wrote:no you mf russky i went on with my bussiness to consume like you said i have the money, no matter where i am from i cnn go and fuck your girls any time i want,but you on the otherside can't not even go to turkey, i own 3 cars that over 200K in hardware, not a donkey like you or a decrepid lada, have 2 nice houses one of them is paid for, what did yo have, the dream of becomming somebody, what did you make a year 12K rubles, where you the one saying your family make 100K in a year, well my makes alot more then that, just a lone 1 member make 4x that, so keep dreaming i got to go consume cause, i have the $$$$$, and there is nothing like driving a Benz, having a boat, and some nice free time any time i want, what about you?
still driving the old dunkey or taking the bus? or metro ? and yes you get piss off why because you can debate, it is the way russia see it and thats it, man i am no part of the PROLETARIAT, i am a BURGOUISS a big one, as we say you can dress a monkey with silk, but it is still a monkey, thats you parussky friend.
Your country can compete with mine financially and you can with me, you POS :haha
You have:
1. no manners
2. clearly no idea about moddern Russia
You discust me

Listen up!! - sm1141dd - 08-13-2008

Hello, everybody!

A lot of people are feeling clueless understanding who's fighting who in this conflict, who's to blame and who's the good guy. Meanwhile (and it's obvious) most of US-EU media shows biased pro-georgian position misleading the people of the world on the fact that it's the osetians who suffered the most and need to be saved from genocide!!!

It all came to blaming Putin's Russia and cheering up Sakashvili's Georgia or vice-versa. Shame on you, so called democratic and free media! Nobody cares about osetians and it really shows: lunatic Sakashvili is everywhere in the news - not the poor people of South Osetia.

Now the most important thing: just look to where all the refugees are fleeing and you'll realize who's to blame for this genocide!

God bless South Osetia (and Russia for saving them).

Peace!

aranar63 Wrote:no you mf russky i went on with my bussiness to consume like you said i have the money, no matter where i am from i cnn go and fuck your girls any time i want,but you on the otherside can't not even go to turkey, i own 3 cars that over 200K in hardware, not a donkey like you or a decrepid lada, have 2 nice houses one of them is paid for, what did yo have, the dream of becomming somebody, what did you make a year 12K rubles, where you the one saying your family make 100K in a year, well my makes alot more then that, just a lone 1 member make 4x that, so keep dreaming i got to go consume cause, i have the $$$$$, and there is nothing like driving a Benz, having a boat, and some nice free time any time i want, what about you?

Nice. Smile Very nice. You see, it is enough to squeeze you just a bit, like a toothpaste tube, and you show what's inside right away. It looks like you are full of shit, man. But I'm truly having a good time here. Gimme some more. What are your beautiful houses like? How much and what exactly you consume daily? Tell me everything. I could be your shrink, you know - absolutely for free, of course. Go on, tell me more, empty the recesses of what's congested. Smile

It's all the fault of the current American goverment.
They want to stay in power. So, as their candidate McCain is the "tough" veiewr against Russia, they made this happen to gain support. And so they try to misinform the US citizens through CNN!

Come on, shoot, describe me your possessing. I'm getting bored. How does that feel to fuck Russian girls, by the way - as far as you are reported to have this experience?