Forums
Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Georgia and South Ossetia at war (/thread-1703.html)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - lvm - 08-13-2008

IMHO, Georgia's president is insane and his place should be a mental home. Russians had no choice in that situation and they had to protect S. Ossetia. Otherwise this small nationality would be killed. If you do not trust my words then just come to S. Ossetia to see results of Georgia aggression.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Gift - 08-13-2008

Internet here is cheap and fast enough to allow watching videos and free surfing the web, we don't pay for minutes, just for you to know Smile))))))))

And we watch and read not only Russian channels, mark you.

The fact is, that all channels and news outside Russia were silent when Georgian bombardings of Ossetia started, when Georgian troops destroyed Ossetian villages to ashes, when Georgians bombed Tskhinvali and when Georgians shot in the backs of Russian peacekeepers and Ossetian civilians with artillery. But all the world burst out when Suck-ashvili became whining - because Russian army forces came to stop this madness. "Oh, I'm not an aggressor, but Russia is now". There's a lot of missinforming on BOTH sides - didn't you think about it?

Russia neither invades Georgia nor it wants to replace the Georgian criminal leader. So you can't say that we want to gain some influence in this region and receive a dummy-government in Georgia. Russian troops chased them off from Ossetia. Yes, we want them to have their arms destroyed as Ossetians and Russians lost their trust in Suck-ashvili promises.

See the interviews with Ossetian and Georgian civilians and refugees, that's them to trust, not official news. The common Georgians are now afraid that more of their young people will be called to army.

By the way, CNN's voting results tell that it's peacekeeping, not invasion

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - tamuna - 08-13-2008

I have read several comments and I am frankly shocked. It's hard to belive for me that people are denouncing Georgia's actions. It was a response, if Georgia has not attacked it would have been under Russian attack anyway. There's ample evidence that their troops were coming from the Roki Tunnel. This breakaway region is the historical part of Georgia and South Ossetian people came to live there mainly in the 16 century and now they are claiming that this land is theirs, which is utter nonsense. And the one who were humiliated and suffered great loss and damage are Georgians. Russia doesn't need this territory not even Abkhazia_ another breakaway region of Georgia, they are just means of manipulation on Georgia, Russia still lives in the Soviet Union and suffers from the reminisces of its imperial past. And very initially this conflict was provoked by them, they have never tried to foster peace there and even contrary, they were flaming ethnic atrocities between Ossetians and georgians, who until Russians became involved lived peacefully and friendly.And what is more shocking they are accusing Georgia of genocide when they are killing scores of Georgians, Ossetians and Abkhazians for yeras. THIS IS A SHAME OF THE WHOLE WORLD AND INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!IT"S TIME FOR EVERYONE TO OPEN UP OUR EYES AND FACE THE REALITY_RUSSIA WON"T STOP!!! IT MUST BE STOPED!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, here's an example.

Imagine it's Soviet Union times. Imagine that Stalin or Brezhnev takes Russian troops and invades Estonia or Latvia (which is considered the part of SU) and they wipe off all Estonians, all Estonian cities, all Estonian villages, all civilians, shoot everyone they come across, children, women - is it ok?

That's the thing that Georgia tried to do. They tried to wipe Ossetian ethnicity off these lands. And if it's not fascism - well, I don't know then.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - aranar63 - 08-13-2008

and guess what? there is nothing little russia can do about it, bet putin/hitler is not intersted in another arm race that he can't win, he might make a lot of noise about it, but at the end the xpansion of NATO in to Ukraine and the deployment of this anti-missile syatem will be a reallity. So much killing for nothing, how many of you, your mighty stalin killed? for what, so the mighty SU (yeah the one that was supposed to bury us) cease to exist 30 years after his death, think about it, and all that you hitler revisited will do is point nuclear missile at Ukraine, Poland and Chez Republic, but they understand that as part of NATO this will happen anyways, so it doe not change anythig.

i doubt that CNN is taking a poll in this, but if they are good for them, in America we do not belive what any news channel feed you or the goverment, we look at several sorces of information and make our own minds, you get it parrusky friend, we are not cows like in russia.

John Wrote:
Quote:Georgia's president says he has asked his country's parliament to announce a state of war as fierce battles with Russia military over the breakaway region of South Ossetia entered their second day.
read more on CNN
:nonnon

What has happened? How did it start?
Who was the initiator? :fi

The only initator and the one who incited this conflict was RUSSIA who has in nature to humiliate and attack other nations

aranar63 Wrote:and guess what? there is nothing little russia can do about it, bet putin/hitler is not intersted in another arm race that he can't win, he might make a lot of noise about it, but at the end the xpansion of NATO in to Ukraine and the deployment of this anti-missile syatem will be a reallity. So much killing for nothing, how many of you, your mighty stalin killed? for what, so the mighty SU (yeah the one that was supposed to bury us) cease to exist 30 years after his death, think about it, and all that you hitler revisited will do is point nuclear missile at Ukraine, Poland and Chez Republic, but they understand that as part of NATO this will happen anyways, so it doe not change anythig.
I don't speak of how mighty Russia or US or European countries are and I don't make any historical forecasts. I speak of genocidal Georgian deeds here and now - have you seen crying Ossetian civilians? Try and find the video-chronicles, without comments from any side, if you think that every official news lie.

The whole world told Suck-ashvili, "stop, don't shoot ossetians, don't bomb them!" while they proceeded. It's like a mother talking to a naughty child that continues doing some bad things and doesn't care much about adults' words. And when Russia spanks Georgian troops in the end of all, Suck-ashvili goes and cries, oh, it hurts.

Gift Wrote:Internet here is cheap and fast enough to allow watching videos and free surfing the web, we don't pay for minutes, just for you to know Smile))))))))

The fact is, that all channels and news outside Russia were silent when Georgian bombardings of Ossetia started, when Georgian troops destroyed Ossetian villages to ashes, when Georgians bombed Tskhinvali and when Georgians shot in the backs of Russian peacekeepers and Ossetian civilians with artillery. But all the world burst out when Suck-ashvili became whining - because Russian army forces came to stop this madness. "Oh, I'm not an aggressor, but Russia is now". There's a lot of missinforming on BOTH sides - didn't you think about it?

Russia neither invades Georgia nor it wants to replace the Georgian criminal leader. So you can't say that we want to gain some influence in this region and receive a dummy-government in Georgia. Russian troops chased them off from Ossetia. Yes, we want them to have their arms destroyed as Ossetians and Russians lost their trust in Suck-ashvili promises.

See the interviews with Ossetian and Georgian civilians and refugees, that's them to trust, not official news. The common Georgians are now afraid that more of their young people will be called to army.

come on!!!!!!!!what CNN voting that voting was disrupted by Russians I myself was voting and my vote was not shown in the count, it was damaged and the percent was increasing automatically!!!!!Has anybody seen "peacekeeping" forces invading country and bombing the whole territory?????Have u seen such????Me no! This is not normal and Russians' rhetoric is NONSENSE!!!!This is not the first time they invaded Georgia. The history of Georgia is full of their aggression and betrayal.The world is not well informed. Russia does not care Ossetians a hoot, either ABkhazians, and this is apparent

aranar63 Wrote:By the way, CNN's voting results tell that it's peacekeeping, not invasion
we look at several sorces of information and make our own minds, you get it parrusky friend, we are not cows like in russia.

Ha-ha... You know, US & Co. are absolute imperia of LIE. Only once try to objectively analyze what they are saying and what they are doing.

lvm Wrote:IMHO, Georgia's president is insane and his place should be a mental home. Russians had no choice in that situation and they had to protect S. Ossetia. Otherwise this small nationality would be killed. If you do not trust my words then just come to S. Ossetia to see results of Georgia aggression.

It's just ridiculous, what kind of protect?! There should have been peacekeepers from the whole CIS but Russia did not let anyone to participate in that procees and sent there only RUssian "peacekeepers". And now u can watch on Tv what THESE "INNOCENT PEACEKEEPERS" are doing in gori!They are looting the whole city!!!

tamuna Wrote:The only initator and the one who incited this conflict was RUSSIA who has in nature to humiliate and attack other nations
Where is your start point?

If you count the events from Russian tanks that entered Ossetia - then yes, we're aggressors Smile
But start a DAY earlier when Georgians wiped off 5 villages and bombed 2/3 of Tskhinvali and killed 12 Russian peacekeepers / 1400 Ossetian civilians and maybe you'll change your mind. That was before Russian "invasion" to Ossetia.

Btw, our tanks are driven by vodka drunk bears, indeed they have in nature to humiliate and attack other nations )))))))))))))))))

I really doubt, that having friends in Moskow and over the former SU, and i have being in Moskow a couple of times, but it does not matter, get it russia don't want another arm race with us, it just can afford it, we will push the NATO expansion it serve us extremly well, and there is not a thing that you and all the parruskies in the world can do about it, but kill inocent civilians, by the way did you got to see the ITN report in S Ossettia or was it too long and your internet minutes are running out?, face the truth, you guys can stop us, not now or in 100 years, in this world you either lead or are left behind in the dust of history,it happend to your country once, and it will happen again, having a little bit of dough is good, trying to make yourself something bigger then you are because of that is sad, should use your new find revival for the good of your people, trying to intimidate the wold, maybe europe not us, as we know how strong our country is, stay tuned there is more to come :haha

Gift Wrote:
tamuna Wrote:The only initator and the one who incited this conflict was RUSSIA who has in nature to humiliate and attack other nations

If you count the events from Russian tanks that entered Ossetia - then yes, we're aggressors Smile
But start a DAY earlier when Georgians wiped off 5 villages and bombed 2/3 of Tskhinvali and killed 12 Russian peacekeepers / 1400 Ossetian civilians and maybe you'll change your mind. That was before Russian "invasion" to Ossetia.

Btw, our tanks are driven by vodka drunk bears, indeed they have in nature to humiliate and attack other nations )))))))))))))))))

YEs. of course u r onthe mood to joke!!! u ve not seen in reality what happpened and what had georgian people to experience. Do u really know what Russians were doing in S. Ossetia for years and how they incited this conflict???they are drafting some mocke-up maps that one-third of georgia was Ossetia and are blinding these people. Tell me one thing what for Russia needs S.Ossetia???It even cant look after its own country!You are drowning is gas and 70% of Russia has not even gas pipes!!!!Remember about Siberiaand ather Russian regions which are in grave situation, and now I must believe that Russia cares for S. Osstians??????????

make no mistake parrusky friend, none of your killings matter, NATO will xpand and the anti-missile system will be put in place deep in eastern europe, and guess what ther is nothing the drunk bear can do about it, but continue to kill civilians, and by the way you humiliate only small nations, nothig else.

tamuna Wrote:
Gift Wrote:Internet here is cheap and fast enough to allow watching videos and free surfing the web, we don't pay for minutes, just for you to know Smile))))))))
Has anybody seen "peacekeeping" forces invading country and bombing the whole territory?????Have u seen such????Me no! This is not normal and Russians' rhetoric is NONSENSE!!!!This is not the first time they invaded Georgia. The history of Georgia is full of their aggression and betrayal.The world is not well informed. Russia does not care Ossetians a hoot, either ABkhazians, and this is apparent

You are barefaced liar. Russian peacekeeping forces did not invade Georgia. But Russian army invaded to safe Russian peaceforces and civilians because they were being ruthless killed by Georgia army.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Khelkafuin - 08-13-2008

Quote:tamuna wrote:
The only initator and the one who incited this conflict was RUSSIA who has in nature to humiliate and attack other nations

You are lying. You know nothing about the situation in South Ossetia. Georgia's president is one who is guilty. He was the initiator of this war because he fills the support of the USA and believes that he can ruin the wish of the whole nationality killing innocent people. You hate Russia, nothing else.

aranar63 Wrote:Btw, our tanks are driven by vodka drunk bears, indeed they have in nature to humiliate and attack other nations )))))))))))))))))

make no mistake parrusky friend, none of your killings matter, NATO will xpand and the anti-missile system will be put in place deep in eastern europe, and guess what ther is nothing the drunk bear can do about it, but continue to kill civilians, and by the way you humiliate only small nations, nothig else.

NATO killed a lot of civilians in Serbia...., US&Co are killing civilians in Irak na Afganistan.. and all that are called as peacekipping operation.
I see..
Western civilisatino is a supr-nation and so US & Co. ca decide who can live and who must die. And Russia can't protect her civilians because US & Co do not approve that... You know, there was such person Gitler, he did the same thing as US & Co are doing now.

lvm Wrote:
aranar63 Wrote:By the way, CNN's voting results tell that it's peacekeeping, not invasion
we look at several sorces of information and make our own minds, you get it parrusky friend, we are not cows like in russia.

Ha-ha... You know, US & Co. are absolute imperia of LIE. Only once try to objectively analyze what they are saying and what they are doing.

I don t understand ifit seems normal to people that one country comes "to protect" its "people" and is bombing and razing the cities to the ground!! Is that normal????and answer me why Russians and Oseetians are now looting Gori???

tamuna Wrote:YEs. of course u r onthe mood to joke!!!
Tell me one thing what for Russia needs S.Ossetia???It even cant look after its own country!You are drowning is gas and 70% of Russia has not even gas pipes!!!!Remember about Siberiaand ather Russian regions which are in grave situation, and now I must believe that Russia cares for S. Osstians??????????
I'm joking on world stereotypes about Russians, not the situation.

Yes. We care about South Ossetians most of whom have Russian passports by the way. We care about genocide against Ossetian people. We gather supplies all over our country now to help Ossetians who have no homes now and lost their grandmas, little children, mothers, brothers, sisters during latest Georgian invasion. Our Russian doctors now spend three days without sleep to heal the bad wounds of Ossetian refugees. Many Ossetian civilians died in hospital just because Georgians didn't let them go out of cellars - if they tried to escape, they would have been shot.

And it's up to Ossetia people and Ossetians themselves to decide whether they want to be a part of Georgia. We don't crave for this region.

I don't speak of how mighty Russia or US or European countries are and I don't make any historical forecasts. I speak of genocidal Georgian deeds here and now - have you seen crying Ossetian civilians? Try and find the video-chronicles, without comments from any side, if you think that every official news lie.

of course not gift you have a gift of spinning the truth you shoul be a DJ, the fact is that this war was started by russia, S Ossetia is still part of Georgia get it, and it was not started to stop genocide by the all good russian army (the angels), it is the attempt by meded=evil and putin to make the world see that they are not happy with Xpansion of NATO, of course you can't talk about Europe or America you just don't have any facts, and making forecast, you can either,this is Geo-politics at his best, your kremlin master just feed the proletariat what they want them to see, i mind you that most of your people live under xtreme poverty and don't have acces to decent information, and by decent i mean unbias. This is a fact
as is say the reason behind all of this is NATO xpansion, and lost of politicals influence areas around the russian empire, i talk about the economy of your and my country yesterday, because this has a deep impact,
conditions in russia are improving but it is not a 1 world country, not even close, and you guys can't debate or make forecast because you are afraid of the future, we are not. with all the problems that we have we are not, we know where we are and kmow where we want to go, we know how well bringing Ukraine in to NATO will serve us and know how well anti-missile system deep in easter europe will serve us, and we will do it.
Parrukies get it you can not keep up with us at any level.

Gift Wrote:

Ok, If u r so kind and innocent answer one question _how is that the whole world is on the sidse of Georgia and not Russia? Why is that that High Officials no longer say" GREAT 8 " but instead say G7?

tamuna Wrote:I don t understand ifit seems normal to people that one country comes "to protect" its "people" and is bombing and razing the cities to the ground!! Is that normal????and answer me why Russians and Oseetians are now looting Gori???
Please give a link for a video, not news. I want to see how Russians are killing Georgian civilians

aranar63 Wrote:Btw, our tanks are driven by vodka drunk bears, indeed they have in nature to humiliate and attack other nations )))))))))))))))))

Exactly!!!!!!!if anyone will look through the Russian history will see what si there _constant invasions and taking of lands!!!!!!And the reason itself why Russia was manipulating so much in recent times is that we were to join NATO and the only thing Russia has to do is to growl like a wounded bear!!!!!!!!!!!!1

tamuna Wrote:
lvm Wrote:

I don t understand ifit seems normal to people that one country comes "to protect" its "people" and is bombing and razing the cities to the ground!! Is that normal????and answer me why Russians and Oseetians are now looting Gori???

Do you know other way to stop Georgia aggression against S. Ossetia? Russia tried to stop violence in the very beggining trying to persuade community to press on Georgia to stop disaster (when Georgia soldiers already killed a lot of civilians and peacekeepers) but US & Co were just giggling. Why nobody of you said to stop the war in the begining? Why do you thinkl that S. Ossetia peaople do not have right for live and only Georgian does?