Forums
Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Georgia and South Ossetia at war (/thread-1703.html)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - qwerty - 08-12-2008

Tim Wrote:Hi, Now I am here killing you on-line russian shits!!!
BESSLAN!!! Do you know waht does it mean???????????????????????????? Whoes bullet shots those kids!!! Answer me and we will continue!!! YES, I am provoking you!!! And this is your style!!! Now I will show you during many many years whom you are!!! You all will burn in hell!!! This 2nd Russian-Georgian war will never end!!! NEVER!!! You will burn once in a hell of this earth, and continue burning in a real hell downwards!!! This is your place!!! You destroyed not only civilians in Tskhinvali, or deep inside georgian towns, ambulance cars, medical buildings, free jurnalists includng foreign ones!!! YOU DESTROYED ORTHODOX CHURCH!!! OPEN YOUR MINDS!!! WHAT YOU DID!!!Now answer me and I will show you who are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice. One more democrat here. Hello, dummy. Your elegant performance really tickles me pink. Indulge me, pussy, go on.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - SiD - 08-12-2008

Tim Wrote:So king is naked...

Russian troops move deeply into the territory of Georgia, south from Tskhinvali. Now they occupied central highway near Gori thus control connection between East and West Georgia. Now they are reallocating their forces and plan to move east towards Tbilisi and west towards Kutaisi.

This is now moment of truth for all of us. Our troops will try to prevent their movement but this will be very hard to do as russia send all his forces to occupy Georgia.

So may be a week after all the Georgia wiil be occupide.

Well how close to Tbilisi are we? Sorry if i am wery skeptical to everything what you say. I am tired to hear about Beslan, i answered before but you havent seen or you dont care. Ask Saakashvili why has he started all this and what was he thinking.

Tim Wrote:Hi, Now I am here killing you on-line russian shits!!!
BESSLAN!!! Do you know waht does it mean???????????????????????????? Whoes bullet shots those kids!!! Answer me and we will continue!!! YES, I am provoking you!!! And this is your style!!! Now I will show you during many many years whom you are!!! You all will burn in hell!!! This 2nd Russian-Georgian war will never end!!! NEVER!!! You will burn once in a hell of this earth, and continue burning in a real hell downwards!!! This is your place!!! You destroyed not only civilians in Tskhinvali, or deep inside georgian towns, ambulance cars, medical buildings, free jurnalists includng foreign ones!!! YOU DESTROYED ORTHODOX CHURCH!!! OPEN YOUR MINDS!!! WHAT YOU DID!!!Now answer me and I will show you who are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on! that wasn't bad for a start. Go on, show some more of your brilliant eloquence. Tell me about justice.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Tim - 08-12-2008

Open-up a little bit more!!! I will shake you with a real videos!!! What your criminal authorities did? Lets step aside all everything? Why your occupant soldiers stolen from georgian residents - mobile phones casulties, gold, personal computers, etc. Ok, we understand that they are thearst and want to eat. Than ask for eating from citizens you occupied. Why did they kill civilians now. There is no war their. IT IS CLEAR ETHNIC CLEANCING!!! AND THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING THEIR HERE FOR MANY YEARS!!! THIS IS YOUR REAL AIM!!!!

Tim Wrote:Open-up a little bit more!!! I will shake you with a real videos!!! What your criminal authorities did? Lets step aside all everything? Why your occupant soldiers stolen from georgian residents - mobile phones casulties, gold, personal computers, etc. Ok, we understand that they are thearst and want to eat. Than ask for eating from citizens you occupied. Why did they kill civilians now. There is no war their. IT IS CLEAR ETHNIC CLEANCING!!! AND THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING THEIR HERE FOR MANY YEARS!!! THIS IS YOUR REAL AIM!!!!

Come on, shake me, dear. I'm all yours. Have my pants full of ants. Where's your videos to download?

So, are you affraid now!!!!
I am sure, almost all of you are an agent of KGB=FSB=PUTIN OFICCE!!!

What an ironic history is it: Putin has grown in Georgia and his mother lives even now in georgia, Lavrov - has born in Georgia, S. Ivaniv - Ministry of Defence, has grown in Georgia. Also there are some other Russian authorities connected unformally with Georgia.

Inspite, they hate Georgia!!! What might be the reason?????????????????????????????????????????

Come on russians!!!!
We are now collecting thousnads of documents, let me emphaisze, real documents not a rumors, regarding your crime against humans!!!

Tim Wrote:So, are you affraid now!!!!

What an ironic history is it: Putin has grown in Georgia and his mother lives even now in georgia, Lavrov - has born in Georgia, S. Ivaniv - Ministry of Defence, has grown in Georgia. Also there are some other Russian authorities connected unformally with Georgia.

Inspite, they hate Georgia!!! What might be the reason?????????????????????????????????????????

I can't get it. Where are those horrifying videos you promised, man?

Come on you SUKA!!!!

Tim Wrote:Come on russians!!!!
We are now collecting thousnads of documents, let me emphaisze, real documents not a rumors, regarding your crime against humans!!!

Great! I can't wait! But first, if I were you, I'd see a doctor. You really need one, man.

Tim Wrote:Come on you SUKA!!!!

What do you mean "come on"? What do you want me to do, bayby?

qwerty Wrote:
Tim Wrote:So, are you affraid now!!!!

I can't get it. Where are those horrifying videos you promised, man?

Yes, of course. George Washington was Georgian (his very name shows it, you know), George Bush is, most of Roman emperors were Georgians, as well as Babylonian king Hammurabi. And all the others, actually. Sure thing.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Caucasus - 08-12-2008

http://georgia-lies.narod.ru

I cannot undrstand why the "old" democracies behave like they do?
Georgia started the war against Ossetia breaking the treatys, it broke its own word,
Georgian troops attacked and killed "blue helmets" (peacemakers) that were there according
to INTERNATIONAL treaty, Georgia destroys the Ossetian cities and villages,
Georgian troops kill Ossetian peaceful people with knife cutting their throats,
they override them by tanks, they set them on fire alive in the houses,
they kidnapp young Ossetian women, and the Europe says it is all OK?
The video of burning houses that BBC and CNN are showing to you are not
the video of Georgian houses - that are OSSETIAN houses
thet were set on fire by GEORGIAN TROOPS!!!!!
Your news agencies lie to you!!!!

The truth about Georgian war is here:

The world agencies do not tell the significant facts of the war in South Ossetia.
The site is in English and is made by independent people who want to let the world
know the TRUTH. It is up to us to stop the war that was started by Georgia. Please help to spread this address to as much peopl

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - aranar63 - 08-13-2008

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26163369#26161405">http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 9#26161405</a><!-- m -->

to all of you tovarich in crime defenders of the opress explain this video taken in S ossetia by ITN reporters, i do not see any military vehicles hit or nearby ,they are all civilians, sure qwet we should stop the russian genocide now, this is not the Stalin era
Personally i will love for our goverment to send american troops to Georgia as peace keepers, and then wait and see if you guys will scalate, i do not think so, no guts no glory.
they are a lot of more video news comming from all over the world, watch ZDF fron germany,if you speak the language, watch BBC or ITN London, pick a TV news station outside Russia who have reporters in S Ossetia and stop the lies and spinns. The spin like tovarich Krushew did at the UN with shoe on hand " we will bury you" he said at the time, we are still waiting for the funeral, oh i fogot it was the SU that was bury, but the spin still remain.

I especially like "Lithiuania" and "Stonia". Did you go to school, man? I mean spelling. It's your own language - shame on you. Well, in this case, let's talk about Kosovo, Iraq, Korea, Philippines, Vietnam, Spanish campaign, Mexican war, slavery, siege of Montreal

the truth is that we are the ONLY REMAINIG SUPER POWER like it or not, that we have a clown in the White House i give it to you, that we can stop this and punish little russia yes we can, 1.5 trillion dollars as GDP does not buy good military hardware, our military budget is 1 trillion dollars a year, it is what your little country produce in 7 month, mine in 30 days, not months, California economy is bigger then russia, thats only one State, why should i belive Russian TV, instead of western TV, because it is the TV of your masters (Hitler means putin and Goehring means meded-evil) it still looks like Chekoslovakia revisited, remember, when your premier send troops to crush the free movement in Prage? of course not.
We STOP THE RUSSIAN BEAR IN BERLIN, WE DID IT AGAIN IN CUBA AND AGAIN IN AFGHANISTAN, can we do it again? YOU BETCHA, you russian SCUM

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - solo - 08-13-2008

Caucasus Wrote:http://georgia-lies.narod.ru

Georgia started the war against Ossetia breaking the treatys, it broke its own word,
Georgian troops attacked and killed "blue helmets" (peacemakers) that were there according

The world agencies do not tell the significant facts of the war in South Ossetia.
The site is in English and is made by independent people who want to let the world
know the TRUTH. It is up to us to stop the war that was started by Georgia. Please help to spread this address to as much peopl

what is this site for, man? Is this an fsb site?
Why do you think everybody in the world is lying and only russians are right?
From political point of view invading georgia was the greatest mistake of russians; and more such mistakes russian government makes more russia will lose. russian army won in ossetia, but what did russia gain? Punished georgians? Do you believe that georgians feel themselves punished?

Russia is the richest country in the world, but if there will be no democracy in there, that oil, gas and other natural resourses won't help. Because, I don't believe that putin or medvedev are most clever people in russia, but i believe that in this circumstance they can be obstacle for clever russians to govern their own country. This is called human resourses, that russia is rich with, but DO NOT USE in right way, unfortunately.

Caucasus Wrote:http://georgia-lies.narod.ru

By the way, Georgian blue helmets and civilians were killed several days before that war started. It is said it was not suicide, for sure.

It is funny, how (north) ossetians forgot, that they were occupied by russia not so long time ago and it is sad, that they do not remember how russians were killing their ancestors, how they humiliated them... If nation does not know it's own history, it is no nation.

SiD Wrote:
Tim Wrote:So king is naked...

Russian troops move deeply into the territory of Georgia, south from Tskhinvali. Now they occupied central highway near Gori thus control connection between East and West Georgia. Now they are reallocating their forces and plan to move east towards Tbilisi and west towards Kutaisi.

This is now moment of truth for all of us. Our troops will try to prevent their movement but this will be very hard to do as russia send all his forces to occupy Georgia.

So may be a week after all the Georgia wiil be occupide.

Well how close to Tbilisi are we? Sorry if i am wery skeptical to everything what you say. I am tired to hear about Beslan, i answered before but you havent seen or you dont care. Ask Saakashvili why has he started all this and what was he thinking.

you can be IN Tbilisi, but that means nothing. you've already been there, dear. Now say good bye

Askyourself Wrote:...Ok, Russians are aggressors and gilty! But Askyourself why a half of 4,5 mln georgian population still are living in many cities of Russia? Why they do not live with Saakashvilli in his democracy state? Georgia has one of the better climate on Earth but why they still are in windy nothern Russia peacefully living together with ossetins, abhasians, chechens? AskYourself please!

Guys, all this is for politics, that politicians play with. They play with lives of georgians, russians and others. In georgia, or in russia, or somewhere else simple people do not kill representative of other nations (I believe that skinheads in russia, that kill or beat nonrussians in russia are the part of politics), unless they are under influence of politicians.

ossetians live not only in south ossetia territory, but in other regions of georgia too (in eastern georgia there are russian and ossetian villages).

The reason why many georgians are living in russia is the same as the reason why russians live in usa, great britain (for example, abramovich) or other countries of europe. The answer is simple, they feel there better, first of all, because of economical reasons.

So, my answer is that russians are not aggressors, but russian politics is an aggressor's politics, for sure. They have invaded gori, zugdidi, poti...those are cities outside conflict region, what do they do there? punishing georgians? making peace? Ask russian government not to lie to it's own people, because nobody else in the whole world believes to that lie.

ask yourself, russians: Why do russian soldiers rob city of Gori right now?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Gift - 08-13-2008

Today's videos from Georgia and Ossetia:

1. Georgian old man from Tbilisi who insisted that his face shouldn't be shown: "We don't know what this war is all about, we don't need Georgian attacks on Ossetia"

2. Women from Ossetia that suffered severe wounds after Georgian bombings, lots of them

3. 2/3 destroyed Tskhinvali, Ossetian people return home, find dead relatives, crying. There are no conditions for normal life now.

4. 7 Ossetian civilians, old women, young people delivered to Moscow in heavy state - they will hardly survive - just because they were in cellars during Georgian bombardings, without medical help for 9 hours or more.

5. Russian doctors who spend 3 days sleepless caring the wounded

6. Russian peacekeepers finding a wounded Georgian soldier carry him to hospital, giving him water. A nice contrast to Georgian PEACEkeepers who let the Russian peacekeepers and civilians go, then shoot them in back with artillery.

7. A map of war plans found in Georgian officer car - the war actions are called "Clear field" - meaning to wipe off everything in Ossetia

Need comments?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Gift - 08-13-2008

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvw01ye8sfM">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvw01ye8sfM</a><!-- m -->

that's a good video, showing what really happens. Watch it and go wipe the tears of "poor" Suck-ashvili :evil:

where are all the good parruskies?
it has being russia's army killing civilians in S Ossetia and Georgia, your news reports are again lying to you tovarich and the world and like good old russian peasant you ar believing it. Did you remember how how they missinformed the world about chernobyl in the 80's? or the bringing down of the Korean civilian flight ove sachalin, in the far east. This is going to have big repercussios in the relations with the US and Europe, you will see, Germany will turn around soon, on the russian side for now and blocking every attempt by others to joint NATO.
Meanwhile good old parruskies enjoy your killings of civilians, your strong army is shelling not military installations but civilians targets, hurrah for this big russian army.
Your country should be ashame at the way it behaves.
If you guys want the truth, spend some time on the net, listening to news fom all over the world via TV, if you guys can't pay for the service, is free here is the link. so finally you good all tovarich can be inform and not missinform, like in the good all Soviet Union
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldtvpc.com">http://www.worldtvpc.com</a><!-- m -->
I know that internet in russia is not cheap for you gy as you pay for minutes, but get inform it wil xpand your minds.

Askyourself wrote:
...Ok, Russians are aggressors and gilty! But Askyourself why a half of 4,5 mln georgian population still are living in many cities of Russia? Why they do not live with Saakashvilli in his democracy state? Georgia has one of the better climate on Earth but why they still are in windy nothern Russia peacefully living together with ossetins, abhasians, chechens? AskYourself please!

the anwser this, 10 15 years ago they where hardly any russians in America, why are they migrating here, and not on a work visa. they are changig their citizenship in growing #, why if they have it so good in Big old russia, perhaps it is the corruption? maybe economic reasons? you tell me tovarich.
We may have people living in russia, but i bet they are not interested in getting the mighty russian passport :haha, This forum just show how the russian goverment still treat their citizens like cows, they just feed them anything and they believe it, good all habits are hard to break, and when people are hungry they believe anything they get feed,

tell you what gift, qwets and others, if little russia feel so insecure, about NATO expanding eastward, what will happend when we deploy the interceptor in Poland and Chez republic? Meded-evil is going o shit in his pans as putin will, did you remember the satellite we brought down it was also a test on xtremly fast moving targetting, ( use to bring down ICBM before re- entering ), just be carefully what you parruskies wish for, another arm race with America, did you guys did not learn anything from the first one?
We will deploy this systems, russia is not going to get in the way, maybe you extremly rich country can outspend ours in militarly hardware i definitly doubt it, as you guy are so far behind in high tech is not even funny, but this is what is about, the NATO xpansion eastward, not S Ossetia being a nation (whitout recognize borders), now what de duma is trying to fast track recognition? all geo politics, and your country will again be left behind in the dust, is not even funny man