Forums
Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Georgia and South Ossetia at war (/thread-1703.html)

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - qwerty - 08-12-2008

aranar63 Wrote:These argument reminds me very much of Reagan-inspired yuppie. This era is a history - became a history while you were making yourself busy with consumption. You are a history, man. The world has changed, can't you see it? Your worldview stinks.

Oh yes and the big bad Russian bear is about to over take us, look around you, but a leats your a right that history, get it the SU is no more and as much as Russia has oil and Gas nothing more, i do not see your country leading in anything else, sad for a well developed rich intelligent people, with a history of accomplishment in science.
What happend when e consume, we get rich, and a bunch of other countries do, why is it that the whole world wants a piece of the US market? even Russia beg to be included in the WTO, why is it that it is call the G7 and Russia and not the G8.
I have being in your country several times and not only in Moskow and SPB, but even this cities do not compare with the big American cities, and they won't talk when your countrie is not a emergin market but a economic power, mean while we will keep consuming anybody else ressources, we are only 300 million people consuming 30 to 40% of the world ressources, an we do not use ours, no need to.
We have no need to anex another country to demostrate our power, nor do we want to. By the way is Mr:Reagan who brought the SU down you guys schould build a monument to him in red square, without him, you will be still in need of papers to go from the front of your house to the supermarket, remember that.

if a frequency word list of your texts here was compiled, the word consumption would undoubtedly be the first. Do you think of anything else at all? Homo Intestinum rectum.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - SiD - 08-12-2008

aranar63 Wrote:Sid, i do not approve on any country attacking another, if such country has not being attack,as in this case, i am still waiting for you to tell me how many foreig embassies are in the so call by you South Ossetia state.
why they don't have a UN delegation? if they are a Independent State, tell me please.
an autonoumus region is not the same as an independent state, or like you call it client State.

Do you know what word practice means? They were not recognized as independent states but the were how can i say IN FACT, IN REALITY (i dont know how else to say but i hope you understand) independent.
They could join Russia any day of the weak, but we respect international law so how culd we or anybody place ambassy there? I dont even need to remaind you who in fact cancelled such laws. But even after that we respected Georgian sovereignity, but they spoiled it all by themselves you can read how. And you can read why Russia is involved.

aranar63 Wrote:again how many foreign embassies are in South Ossettia? and why they don't have a UN delegation? i don't want to know what Stalin or any other Russian premier did.
How many embassies are in South Ossetia, for ex in Kosovo they are embassies from the EU and the US and other countries, that is a sovereign recognize state. I am still waiting

That's your problem. You don't really want know much. You want to consume. And you are very self-confident. If S. Ossetia is recognized as an independent state, there will be embassies of course. How they can be there now?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - solo - 08-12-2008

Wow, homo intestinum rectum, what does that mean? brain in the rectum, or intestines in the brain, or a new latin? The worst thing is when one has shit instead of brains. translate it into your latin, pal.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - aranar63 - 08-12-2008

Sid in this world practice means nothing, if they are not recognize by any nation then your mind Independent Country doe not exist, and this is not practically, this is a fact under international law, thats the reason you guys can not tell me how many embassies are in this by your own term practice Independent State, because they are none, case closed.
South ossetia does not have any international relations with any State in the world because for the world this state does not exist, this is the fact ,face it, i know it is hard to look at the thruth, and don't spinn it.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - solo - 08-12-2008

qwerty Wrote:
aranar63 Wrote:These argument reminds me very much of Reagan-inspired yuppie. This era is a history - became a history while you were making yourself busy with consumption. You are a history, man. The world has changed, can't you see it? Your worldview stinks.

Oh yes and the big bad Russian bear is about to over take us, look around you, but a leats your a right that history, get it the SU is no more and as much as Russia has oil and Gas nothing more, i do not see your country leading in anything else, sad for a well developed rich intelligent people, with a history of accomplishment in science.
What happend when e consume, we get rich, and a bunch of other countries do, why is it that the whole world wants a piece of the US market? even Russia beg to be included in the WTO, why is it that it is call the G7 and Russia and not the G8.
I have being in your country several times and not only in Moskow and SPB, but even this cities do not compare with the big American cities, and they won't talk when your countrie is not a emergin market but a economic power, mean while we will keep consuming anybody else ressources, we are only 300 million people consuming 30 to 40% of the world ressources, an we do not use ours, no need to.
We have no need to anex another country to demostrate our power, nor do we want to. By the way is Mr:Reagan who brought the SU down you guys schould build a monument to him in red square, without him, you will be still in need of papers to go from the front of your house to the supermarket, remember that.

if a frequency word list of your texts here was compiled, the word consumption would undoubtedly be the first. Do you think of anything else at all? Homo Intestinum rectum.

Wow, homo intestinum rectum, what does that mean? brain in the rectum, or intestines in the brain, or a new latin? The worst thing is when one has shit instead of brains. translate that into your latin, pal.

aranar63 Wrote:Gush, can't you think in another categories? No one wants to overtake you anymore. You are your own enemy. It's just that your opinion - in spite of your cowboy purse - don't matter much any more. Can't you see? Others have geopolitical interests and you have to take it into account, that's all.

Geopolitical interest thats the word, today Georgia, tomorrow Ukraine, next Kazakhastan and so on, it looks like Hitler revisited

I disagree on that (none of this will happen). But the fact is - Putin obviously doesn't care much of what you think it looks like. He is doing nasty things - exactly repeating Western scenario in Kosovo - the territory, by the way, where Serbian history actually started (1389 battle with Turks). Clear your consuming organ and try to think - thinking is best on an empty stomach. Gather some facts, work a bit to interpret them. You need to stop seeing reality in terms of economics only. What's THEN, after the war, time will show. Probably you will face an unexpected future which you will have to embrace even though you won't like it.

that exactly how you Russian are, project power agains the weak, can't take on anybody else, the difference betwen you guys and us is, we where born free, we have remain free for over 200 years, we are the only SUPER POWER remaining in this world,and will be for the forseable future, we speak what we want at any time and this not from 1991 on, since we exist as a nation, thats the big difference.

thinking is best on an empty stomach

I know you know this from your own experience ast hey are still a lot of empty stomach in Russia, perhaps we should send the food that we throw away every day, it will help your people, hey man there is a lot of good food we throw away every day we will gladly send it to your premiere

we will send it : TO RUSSIA WITH LOVE

solo Wrote:
qwerty Wrote:

Wow, homo intestinum rectum, what does that mean? brain in the rectum, or intestines in the brain, or a new latin? The worst thing is when one has shit instead of brains. translate that into your latin, pal.

There's no word "brain" in the phrase. Literally a simple creature whose body consists of only one organ: straight intestine. The stuff enters it at one end and leaves, digested, at another. The process is called "consumption". The crisis starts when all the environment around is consumed. Then One end of the body connects to another end, and the process continues cyclically for some time. Then the creature dies.

qwerty

i know you know the fact that it is easy to think on an empty stomach, but don't worry we can send russia the food that we throw away every day, as i know they are a lot of empty stomach in your country, we can help, no problem, we will send it TO RUSSIA WITH LOVE

aranar63 Wrote:thinking is best on an empty stomach

I know you know this from your own experience ast hey are still a lot of empty stomach in Russia, perhaps we should send the food that we throw away every day, it will help your people, hey man there is a lot of good food we throw away every day we will gladly send it to your premiere

Consumption again. This is really your tender spot, man. I'll copy for you my explanation about what "homo intestinum rectum" means. It is a simple creature whose body consists of only one organ: straight intestine. The stuff enters it at one end and leaves, digested, at another. The process is called "consumption". The crisis starts when all the environment around is consumed. Then one end of the body connects to another end, and the process continues cyclically for some time. Then the creature dies. This is you, man.

What I meant by thinking on an empty stomach was not about hunger (here your comments really show the worst of you). It was about practicing a fasting. It really does clear your mind and makes a body stronger. It's good to do it once a fortnight. Try it - you'll become a better person.

aranar63 Wrote:that exactly how you Russian are, project power agains the weak, can't take on anybody else, the difference betwen you guys and us is, we where born free, we have remain free for over 200 years, we are the only SUPER POWER remaining in this world,and will be for the forseable future, we speak what we want at any time and this not from 1991 on, since we exist as a nation, thats the big difference.

You don't sound like a free person. To be free is to stop thinking that everybody around owe you something. It also excludes excessive narcissism and self-admiration - as if this is your passport that makes you free and not your own nature and education. There are a lot of people here that are much more free than you.

You don't sound like a free person. To be free is to stop thinking that everybody around owe you something. It also excludes excessive narcissism and self-admiration - as if this is your passport that makes you free and not your own nature and education. There are a lot of people here that are much more free than you.

Nobody owes me nothing, if you will you would have paid allready, i do admire Russians for what they accomplished in the past, but i do not think that you guys can justified a Russian expansion in the caucasian region, the type of force was not granted, nobody in this forum can tell me why if South Ossetia is an recognize independent state has no foreing relations with any country, i am still waiting, practically means nothing either you are one or you are not, in fact ,not in practice, as i have being saying this is expansionism of the worse kind, did anybody remember was happend to Lithiuania, Stonia and Latvia under the SU, they where independents states with embassies and your premier took them with no other reason, it looks like you guys have not pay attention to your own history, i am not again the russian people, they are extremlly kind and generous, but i am agains people trying to give an explanation to something that is not.
What will you say if this does not stop and if in 2 to 3 years Russia takes Ukraine, kazakhastan etc etc,but i will tell you this Ukraine will be part of NATO very soon just watch, this invation of a sovereign nation by another bigger one can not stand, thats my point, if South Ossetia would have being a sovereign state, i will be writting agains the Georgians, they are part of Georgia, the international community recongnize this, only you guys don't want to admit it, by comming with Stalin did this and this do that, South O and the other regions are part of Georgia, the recongnize international border is to Russia, not to the 2 regions in conflict. No matter how much spin you guys want to put on it.

Nobody owes me nothing, if you will you would have paid allready, i do admire Russians for what they accomplished in the past, but i do not think that you guys can justified a Russian expansion in the caucasian region, the type of force was not granted, nobody in this forum can tell me why if South Ossetia is an recognize independent state has no foreing relations with any country, i am still waiting, practically means nothing either you are one or you are not, in fact ,not in practice, as i have being saying this is expansionism of the worse kind, did anybody remember was happend to Lithiuania, Stonia and Latvia under the SU, they where independents states with embassies and your premier took them with no other reason, it looks like you guys have not pay attention to your own history, i am not again the russian people, they are extremlly kind and generous, but i am agains people trying to give an explanation to something that is not.
What will you say if this does not stop and if in 2 to 3 years Russia takes Ukraine, kazakhastan etc etc,but i will tell you this Ukraine will be part of NATO very soon just watch, this invation of a sovereign nation by another bigger one can not stand, thats my point, if South Ossetia would have being a sovereign state, i will be writting agains the Georgians, they are part of Georgia, the international community recongnize this, only you guys don't want to admit it, by comming with Stalin did this and this do that, South O and the other regions are part of Georgia, the recongnize international border is to Russia, not to the 2 regions in conflict. No matter how much spin you guys want to put on it.

aranar63 Wrote:thinking is best on an empty stomach

Well you know what? Make whole world a big favor go to one of your scools and get shot, or make something like that :banghead . That will help a LOT of people and not only in our country. America can live without you just fine. Parhaps your president consumed all your garbage already becouse nothing alse is coming out of his mouth, from yours either.

aranar63 Wrote:Nobody owes me nothing, if you will you would have paid allready, i do admire Russians for what they accomplished in the past, but i do not think that you guys can justified a Russian expansion in the caucasian region, the type of force was not granted, nobody in this forum can tell me why if South Ossetia is an recognize independent state has no foreing relations with any country, i am still waiting, practically means nothing either you are one or you are not, in fact ,not in practice, as i have being saying this is expansionism of the worse kind, did anybody remember was happend to Lithiuania, Stonia and Latvia under the SU, they where independents states with embassies and your premier took them with no other reason, it looks like you guys have not pay attention to your own history, i am not again the russian people, they are extremlly kind and generous, but i am agains people trying to give an explanation to something that is not.

You have been answered many times. Do you need to plant embassy to stop genocide? Not all were treating international law as you do. People do not need to be rekognized by whole world to be protected against murderers. Our peacekeepers were there with mandate of defending peace what else do you need? Divine enlighment to your head? Georgia exists and now why? Becouse from the first day all our officials were talking that we will not occupy Georgia. But off course your "free" mass media were playing for one side. Read some previus posts from Georgians they cried that Tbilisi will be under attack and what? Is it attacked?
They have even denied that thier soldiers bombed Schinvali!!! look in the net and you will find that it is lie.
They lied before, thei lie now. See for yourself!

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Askyourself - 08-12-2008

...Ok, Russians are aggressors and gilty! But Askyourself why a half of 4,5 mln georgian population still are living in many cities of Russia? Why they do not live with Saakashvilli in his democracy state? Georgia has one of the better climate on Earth but why they still are in windy nothern Russia peacefully living together with ossetins, abhasians, chechens? AskYourself please!

aranar63 Wrote:You don't sound like a free person. To be free is to stop thinking that everybody around owe you something. It also excludes excessive narcissism and self-admiration - as if this is your passport that makes you free and not your own nature and education. There are a lot of people here that are much more free than you.

"Nobody owes me nothing, if you will you would have paid allready" -- Nice. Again, you show your real face better and better. You sound more and more like your funny friends "Dick" and "Bush" (what names, by the way - like "Cock" and "Woolies").

"but i do not think that you guys can justified a Russian expansion in the caucasian region, the type of force was not granted, nobody in this forum can tell me why if South Ossetia is an recognize independent state has no foreing relations with any country, i am still waiting". -- Well, I don't know. You seem to not be able to understand words. Everything has been explained to you quite a few times here. I have only one reason in mind why you don't get it - you are stupid, in spite of your 45 y.o.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Askyourself - 08-12-2008

aranar63 Wrote:You don't sound like a free person. To be free is to stop thinking that everybody around owe you something. It also excludes excessive narcissism and self-admiration - as if this is your passport that makes you free and not your own nature and education. There are a lot of people here that are much more free than you.

AskYourself honestly what do you mean saying Ukrain will be in NATO? It means me living in Russia next to Ukrain once will shoot my 2 sisters and my brother living in Kharkov (Ukrain)?

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Benn - 08-12-2008

Today Medvedev claimed to stop bombing the Georgian. Thereby he calls Georgia to peace.

Askyourself Wrote:

AskYourself honestly what do you mean saying Ukrain will be in NATO? It means me living in Russia next to Ukrain once will shoot my 2 sisters and my brother living in Kharkov (Ukrain)?

Well, he doesn't know what he is talking about. Forget it.
By the way, Abkhazia's armed forces have surrounded the Georgian troops in the Kodori Gorge. There are no Georgian soldiers either in Ossetia, or in Abkhazia. This means the war is about to end in a few days. Jaap de Hoop Scheffer, Secretary-General of NATO, said Georgia remains a candidate for NATO membership in spite of the conflict. A funny guy - he thinks it'll impress somebody. I hope Putin is not a complete scoundrel and will stop here.

Re: Georgia and South Ossetia at war - Tim - 08-12-2008

Hi, Now I am here killing you on-line russian shits!!!
BESSLAN!!! Do you know waht does it mean???????????????????????????? Whoes bullet shots those kids!!! Answer me and we will continue!!! YES, I am provoking you!!! And this is your style!!! Now I will show you during many many years whom you are!!! You all will burn in hell!!! This 2nd Russian-Georgian war will never end!!! NEVER!!! You will burn once in a hell of this earth, and continue burning in a real hell downwards!!! This is your place!!! You destroyed not only civilians in Tskhinvali, or deep inside georgian towns, ambulance cars, medical buildings, free jurnalists includng foreign ones!!! YOU DESTROYED ORTHODOX CHURCH!!! OPEN YOUR MINDS!!! WHAT YOU DID!!!Now answer me and I will show you who are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"did anybody remember was happend to Lithiuania, Stonia and Latvia under the SU, they where independents states with embassies and your premier took them with no other reason"

I especially like "Lithiuania" and "Stonia". Did you go to school, man? I mean spelling. It's your own language - shame on you. Well, in this case, let's talk about Kosovo, Iraq, Korea, Philippines, Vietnam, Spanish campaign, Mexican war, slavery, siege of Montreal, Indians, or what not. We could go down to Vikings. Need more examples from American democratic history? I bet I know the history of your own nation, as well as European and Russian way better than you do. What's the point, man? You have as much brain as a piece of wood. Consumption is killing you. I gotta stop that, really.