Forums
Have you ever met the other world? - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: World Wide Talk (https://eu-forums.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forum (https://eu-forums.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Have you ever met the other world? (/thread-1035.html)

Have you ever met the other world? - Terry - 07-09-2008

Many people all over the world claim they met the other world (parallel world)? Do you believe them? Have you ever faced the other world?

Re: Have you ever met the other world? - Jfish - 07-11-2008

Many people? I would like to see at least one of them Smile

Re: Have you ever met the other world? - Benn - 07-12-2008

These are fairytales. These people got drunk and something flit by their eyes and they say this is the other world! :haha

Re: Have you ever met the other world? - willyoumind - 08-18-2008

Oh, what did you mean by the "Pallerel world"? Well, I'm used to meet with some paranormal stuffs when I was a child, and it's begans to disappear after I had grown up...

Re: Have you ever met the other world? - Terry - 08-18-2008

Willy, you mean it was your imagination or real things?

Re: Have you ever met the other world? - Andrewz - 08-19-2008

The parallel world probably is the world which exists beside our world. Another dimension world

Re: Have you ever met the other world? - Steven - 08-21-2008

there is a movie called "Back to the future". A boy accidently got to the past (another world which existed simultaneously with his world). Old, but very interesting movie. My advice - watch it.

Re: Have you ever met the other world? - willyoumind - 08-23-2008

Terry Wrote:Willy, you mean it was your imagination or real things?

Nope, it's not my imagination but a real thing...I used to have the "Third Eye" when I was a child. Therefore, I can communicate with the spirits around me, just like the Whisperer, which played by Jennifer Love Hewitt as Melissa Gordon in the scene!

However, my Third eye seen to disappear when I grown up...

Re: Have you ever met the other world? - Faw_Peter - 08-25-2008

wow! Wilson, you probably are talented in fortune-telling. Why don't you develop this trait now?

Re: Have you ever met the other world? - willyoumind - 08-26-2008

Faw_Peter Wrote:wow! Wilson, you probably are talented in fortune-telling. Why don't you develop this trait now?

Hehe, thanks for the compliment, Peter. As I had said that I lost my Third Eyes ability after I grown up...

However, I do help my friends solved up their problems with the Tarot cards occasionally...

Re: Have you ever met the other world? - M.Helen - 08-28-2008

waw so you can somehow predict the future by these cards?

Re: Have you ever met the other world? - willyoumind - 08-28-2008

M.Helen Wrote:waw so you can somehow predict the future by these cards?

Instead of saying predict the future, I will say that I help my friends to choose the decisions/outcome that suit them the best...

Most of them were happy with the decisions that they've chose, thanks to the mystery and powerful Tarot cards.

Re: Have you ever met the other world? - Steven - 08-28-2008

Can you give a concrete example of an advice you gave to your friends. Just curious Smile

Re: Have you ever met the other world? - Hakan G - 09-07-2008

willyoumind Wrote:
M.Helen Wrote:waw so you can somehow predict the future by these cards?

Instead of saying predict the future, I will say that I help my friends to choose the decisions/outcome that suit them the best...

Most of them were happy with the decisions that they've chose, thanks to the mystery and powerful Tarot cards.

Can you predict my future? Please!