Global warming makes the temperature of the earth warmer what does it leads to?
- Ice melting, the water level will rise, lesser land, land price go up, scientist will come up something to life on water or under. It would deffently change the economy, like some island as HongKong a big economy will go down will change a lot of things.
- Warmer earth means the seawater will vaporize more, that means there will be more heavy long storms. While some places will have heavy storms, some places will never have storm and the land will try up. As some places will dry up and plants die, the desert will spread. Deserts are like a plage the only way to stop it is having planting plants, trees and the like (i’m not so sure about the desert stuff, you should check it out), forest fire will go up
- Some river comes from constant melting of ice on mountains, as on point 1, those ice melt and rivers will dry up, some transport that rely on rivers will go down, some tribes that rely on those rivers have to move, … (i’m stuck here)
- Some animal cant stand the sudden temperature change and will die out, or animals that live on those ice places like the polar bear. As some animals will die out the chain of nature will be broken, some animal that rely on those animal for food will die out to.
- as the land will be drying there will be more earthquake because drying up the land will make it easyer to crack.
- Global warming is caused by burning fuel and creates CO2 this is also what happend before the iceage, before iceage… volcano’s put CO2 in the air, but in a longer periode, so that animals could adobt it, but now we dug up those fuel back up and firing all those back in the air in just 100 year.
Global Warming Survival Center